Bonus Chapter 1: First Day Off

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Bonus chapter is still with the kids being small. Next one will jump a few years and have some Hanah in it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minah got out of bed when she heard her alarm ring. She began to get ready for the day making sure she didn’t wake Jiyong up. It had been two weeks since he came back from the tour but today was going to be his first day off completely to himself. He didn’t have to go to YG or any other place. He would be able to sleep in and get to be with his family.

Jiyong continued his sleep while Minah finished preparing for the day. As she was putting on make-up her door opened.

Min Sun burst in carrying her stockings. “Umma they ripped again.”

Minah sighed; she always had this problem with her. “Go borrow a pair from Min Hee this time.”

Min Sun nodded and left to go ask her sister. She always managed to rip her stockings by being careless when she played at school.

Not long after Min Young came with another problem for Minah. “Umma I can’t find my backpack!”

Minah put down her make-up and walked over to her drawing table. She reached and pulled out something from underneath it. “Remember you did your homework here yesterday.”

With a big smile Min Young hugged her and took the backpack. “Thanks Umma.” She ran out and closed the door behind her.

Jiyong began to toss around from all the noise in the room. He had a difficult time cancelling out the noise and falling back asleep.

When Minah noticed it she went over to him and kissed his cheek. “Sorry for all the noise Oppa but it’s usually like this in the mornings. It will be quieter after they go to school.”

“Mmmm” Jiyong said. If he began to talk he wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep and would be in a bad mood all day. He had gotten home at one in the morning and didn’t get to bed until an hour later.

Min Ji ran inside the room with her hair all over the place and a hair tie in her hand. “Umma can you give me apple hair?”

“Okay” Minah grabbed a brush and began to tame Min Ji’s hair. Once it was all in order she took the tie from her and styled it to her liking.

Min Ji went to look in the mirror and smiled. “Thanks Umma” she said before leaving the room to finish getting her stuff.

This time Min Hee came into the room looking for Minah. “Umma Soh Yong hasn’t woken up yet.”

“I’m coming” she responded.

Min Hee walked to her brother’s room with her Umma so she could help her get him ready.

The whole time Jiyong was hearing everything. Once Minah and all the girls were out the room became silent again. He opened his eyes finding it hard to go back to sleep. He sat up yawning as he decided he should just get up if he wasn’t going to be able to fall back asleep.

***

When Jiyong got of the shower he heard noises downstairs. He finished getting dressed then went downstairs to see what it was.

Minah entered the house with grocery bags in both hands. Soh Yong entered behind her carrying a grocery bag containing something light that he could carry.

Jiyong went over to Minah and took the bags from her. “Do you usually go to the market so early?”

“I like to go when it’s just me and Soh Yong because it gets difficult with five children. They all ask for things and run around. It’s hard to keep track of them.”

“Umma always buys me ice-cream when we go alone” Soh Yong said excitedly.

“Soh Yong I said you have to share” Minah reminded him.

The little boy nodded making Jiyong chuckle. “So you don’t like taking your noonas to the store?”

He shook his head. “Only Umma.”

Minah began to put away the things she had bought at the store while Soh Yong watched her. “What are your plans for today Jiyong?”

“I have nothing to do. I’m free for the entire day.”

Minah smiled feeling relieved. “Then could you take care of Soh Yong while  I go to the store? I have to do the inspection and go through a few things with the manager. Ara usually comes along and helps me with him but she’s still on vacation.”

“Sure I’ll take care of him. It will be fun right little dragon?”

Soh Yong looked at him sadly. “But I want to go with Umma” he said already fearing the thought of being away from his Umma.

“Then how about we both go with Umma?”

He smiled “yeah!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter