Chapter 17: Phone Call

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After Minah and Jiyong’s scandal Hanah had become quite popular. There was many people who wanted to ask her about her fake relationship with Jiyong. Her manager kept getting calls requesting interviews with Hanah.

Hanah would accept and act like a nice, sweet person as if she had done it all to help out Jiyong with his relationship. With her name being all over the internet she got a lot of free publicity and had many photo shoots booked. This gave her less time to concentrate on her revenge.

“For the holidays I can only give you two weeks off instead of the full month you requested Hanah. The week of Christmas and the week of New Year.”

Hanah wasn’t happy with her manager’s news. She had planned to use that month to carry out her plan. She needed time to get everything ready and hire the people who could do her dirty work for her. “Fine I’ll take it but if I’m getting less time there is something I need you to do for me. I have tried calling Jiyong but it says the phone number isn’t in service get me his new phone number.”

“How would I do that?”

“I don’t know you figure it out now go I need it by tomorrow.” Hanah left her manager and went back to her apartment. All she had to do was wait for the phone number and she could start.

***

There was an hour left until midnight and Hanah hadn’t gotten a single call or text from her manager with the phone number. Hanah was starting to get furious thinking her manager had failed her. “Why does nothing go my way” she whined.

Ten minutes later her phone rang, the caller I.D let her know it was her manager. “You better have the phone number by now” was the first thing Hanah said as she answered the call.

“Y-yes I have it but it wasn’t easy finding it.”

“I don’t care just give it to me you are wasting my time.”

After getting the number from her manager she hung up and dialed Jiyong’s phone.

***

“Min Ji and Min Sun have to go too?” Jiyong didn’t like the fact that Minah had to go to Japan and work so close to Christmas. He di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter