Chapter 1: New Home

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re here Min Hee.” Minah said as she tried to wake her up before they landed.

Min Hee slowly came to her senses and woke up. She immediately looked out the window and saw how close to the ground they now were.

“Umma wake Min Young up.” She wanted to share the moment with her sister so she wanted her to wake up as well.

Minah began to wake Min Young up but she had always been the hardest to wake up. “Min Young look we are going to land.”

Seeing that her mom wasn’t waking her up fast enough Min Hee began to whisper in Min Young’s ear.

Min Young woke up laughing at the whispers in her ear. She rubbed her eyes and Min Hee pointed out the window. “We are here!”

***

When they got to the front there was a van waiting for them. Minah had arranged for a rental car while she got her permanent car.

“Are we going to see aunt Bommie now?” Min Ji asked as she fastened her seatbelt.

“Not until tomorrow Min JI –ah, she is working so we are going to surprise her tomorrow. Right now we are going to the new house. Remember the pictures I showed you? Well now you get to see the real thing.”

Minah began the drive to her new house. As she drove she passed by the YG building and started to remember how often she would come by there. The house wasn’t much further, she was lucky to find a house so close. The only  one who had known about her move was Papa YG; he helped her find a house big enough for all of them and made sure the rooms were made the way she had designed them.

She pulled up to the driveway and parked the car. “We are here.”

DJ was the first to step out of the car and went out to the sidewalk. He came back smiling happily. “Umma there is a coffee shop at the end of the block!”

He was so happy to see that he would be able to get his daily caffeine intake so easily.

As soon as Hyun Soo, Hyemi, and Ara helped the girls down they ran to the door. Min Sun ran back to Minah, she grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door. “Hurry up Umma!”

“I’m going Min Sun.” Minah giggled as she picked up the pace to match up to the little girl in front of her.

She opened the door and they all went inside quickly.

“It’s so pretty and so your style Umma.” Hyemi said as she walked around the new living room.

Minah smiled and started walking further into the house. “Come on I will show you the house.”

They all followed behind her as they came to the dining room. “I guess we took too long to get here. The flowers are dying.” DJ said.

They then walked into the kitchen and Ara got excited. “This kitchen is so much bigger. Now we have more space to help you cook Umma.”

“I knew you would like it Ara. Now let’s go upstairs so you can see your rooms.”

They all walked up the stairs quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter