You? Shy? Ha!

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

 

"Your hair looks like cherry sherbet, I want to touch it." said Kyuhyun with big eyes as he stared at Heechul's new dark red locks.

 

"No, it looks more like cotton candy to me." said Leeteuk as he too stared at Heechul's hair.

 

"When have you ever seen red cotton candy?" asked Kyunhyun with a "boy, please" look.

 

Both then widened their eyes as they looked at each other and Heechul just looked at them like they were the biggest idiots in the world. They were currently sitting in the cafeteria and when Heechul had walked in with his freshly colored hair, Kyuhyun's curios eyes started inspecting it then Leeteuk got into it.

 

"I meant it looked soft, Kyuhyun." replied Leeteuk and gave his boyfriend a playful push.

 

Kyuhyun just gave him a look before looking back at Heechul with big eyes.

 

"I want to touch it." he said and reached out his hand, but Leeteuk was quick to grab his wrist and pulled it back.

 

Just then, Siwon had walked into the cafeteria and went up to their table. He right away noticed Heechul's red hair and a grin appeared on his face as he ruffled the red locks.

 

"Hey, sassy, I see you. I see all of you... Call me." he said with an exaggerated wink, then his face went back to normal.

 

"But don't actually call me because Changmin cut off my phone for a month after finding out what I did to Changmin and his favorite chair." added Siwon with furrowed brows.

 

"What did you do to Changmin?" asked Leeteuk, not sure if he wanted to know.

 

"You see, that's not important right now." said Siwon with a dismissive laugh.

 

"Changmin had fallen asleep on his favorite chair and Siwon thought it would be funny to wrap Changmin in tape." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Why did you wrap Changmin in tape?" asked Leeteuk in confusion.

 

"I thought it would be funny." replied Siwon with a grin.

 

"Was it?" asked Heechul, who was also grinning.

 

"Yeah." said Siwon.

 

Heechul started laughing then raised his hand for a high five, Siwon responded then turned back tow what he had come into the cafeteria for.

 

"Kyuhyun, the principal wants to see you in his office." said Siwon.

 

"I didn't do anything to that hamster." said Kyuhyun with a panicked look.

 

"What hamster?" asked Siwon in confusion.

 

"The one in the science room." replied Kyuhyun.

 

"There was a hamster in the science room?" asked Heechul curiously.

 

"Not anymore." replied Leeteuk, the others looked at him and saw him taking a sip out of his carton of milk.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's the end of the day and Siwon was strutting hi stuff out the building when he felt a light tug at the back of his belt, then a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist from behind.

 

"How are you, tall and handsome?" asked Heechul with a playful grin.

 

"Hey, red and gorgeous." said Siwon with the same expression, Heechul let out a laugh as he let go and both started walking.

 

They then started talking about random things and Heechul suddenly said something.
 

"So, Siwon, are those new jeans?"
 

Siwon raised his eyebrows before looking down at his black jeans and lightly tugged on the denim.
 

"Um, no, I've had these for a while now." he said then looked up and furrowed his brows in confusion when he saw that Heechul had suddenly disappeared.

 

He looked around and spotted Heechul running away like crazy, Siwon just watched him go with a raised eyebrow for a bit before shrugging and continued on his way. When he got home, Siwon walked into the kitchen and saw Kyuhyun was already home.
 

"Oh, Siwon, glad you're here. Heechul sent me a message for you, you know, since your own phone got cut off." said Kyuhyun with a grin.
 

"Uh-huh." said Siwon to show he was listening as he walked to the refrigerator for something to drink.
 

"He says, 'Kyuhyun, can you tell Siwon sorry for earlier? I suddenly remembered I had something to do. Tell him it had nothing to do with his pants.'" said Kyuhyun, he then laughed at looked at Siwon.
 

"What does he mean by that?" he asked.
 

"Oh, he just asked if my jeans were new when he clearly knew they aren't." said Siwon as he took out a carton of juice.
 

"Seriously? It's like he said something about the weather." said Kyuhyun with a snort, it then hit him that Heechul was actually feeling nervous at the time.
 

"Ohhh~" he said in realization.
 

"What?" asked Siwon.
 

"No, nothing." said Kyuhyun with a grin, he then help up his phone.
 

"So, what do I reply to this?" he asked.
 

"Oh, tell him it's fine and that I'll see him tomorrow." said Siwon with a shrug.
 

"How about I just call him?" asked Kyuhyun with an evil grin.
 

"Sure." said Siwon.
 

Kyuhyun called Heechul and put the call on speaker without letting the older know.
 

"Hey, Heechul, what's up?" said Kyuhyun as soon as the call was answered.
 

"Not much. Why?" replied Heechul.
 

"You know, Heechul, they say to always tell the truth. THat way, you don't have to remember the lies you tell." said Kyuhyun with a smirk.
 

"Um... okay? Good to know." said Heechul, sounding a little confused.
 

"So, are you busy? Because I can call back later if you're busy, but you don't sound like you're busy." said Kyuhyun, purposely using the word "busy" a lot.
 

Siwon looked at the phone with a suspicious look while Kyuhyun was trying not to laugh.
 

"I'm not, I'm actually kind of bored." said Heechul.
 

"Wait a minute, Heechul, didn't you send a message to Kyuhyun to tell me you had something to do?" asked Siwon with a frown.
 

"Sh-! Kyuhyun, do you have this call on speaker?!" demanded Heechul.
 

"Um, no?" replied Kyuhyun with a grin.
 

"Heechul, why did you lie?" asked Siwon.
 

Both then blinked in surprise when they suddenly heard the signal tone, indicating Heechul had hung up. Kyuhyun couldn't hold it in anymore and just started laughing while Siwon looked confused out of his mind.
 

"I'm going to his house right now." said Siwon and walked out of the kitchen.
 

"Ah~ those two crack me up." said Kyuhyun as he calmed down, then looked down at his phone.
 

Should I warn Heechul? ...nah~ he thought with a smirk.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon reached Heechul's apartment and rang the doorbell, he waited for about a minute before the door opened and was face to face with Heechul. The latter's eyes widened in surprise and suddenly slammed the door shut.
 

"Ah, my nose!" exclaimed Siwon, making Heechul open the door at lightning speed with a worried look.
 

"Oh, my gosh! Did I really hit you?!" asked Heechul in panic.
 

Siwon stood up straight and looked at Heechul with a straight face and next thing the older knew, Siwon had lunged forward and opened the door all the way. Startled, Heechul made a run for his room, but Siwon was quicker and managed to trap Heechul between himself and a wall.
 

"Siwon, you better leave, my parents will be here any minute." said Heechul with wide eyes.
 

"You clearly live alone." said Siwon with a sarcastic look.
 

"They call still visit!" said Heechul defensively.
 

"They visit twice a week and today's not one of those days." said Siwon.
 

"Why do you have to shut me down like that?" mumbled Heechul with a pout.
 

"Because you shut me down by lying." said Siwon.
 

"I wasn't lying!" insisted Heechul.
 

"Then why did you say you were busy when you actually weren't?" asked Siwon.
 

"I-I remembered I had left the stove on... No! The toaster was on! Well, the toaster was on on top of the stove... w-which was also on and well, that's just not safe." rambled Heechul, internally cringing had how bad everything sounded.
 

Siwon lowered his hands and took a step back as he looked at Heechul with a puzzled look while placing his hands on his hips.
 

"I want to say you're lying, but the again I believe that out of you." he said.
 

"And I would be offended." said Heechul with and awkward smile.
 

"So, do you want to hang out?" asked Siwon.
 

"Sure." said Heechul with a shrug.
 

"So, why did you lie?" asked Siwon sneakily.
 

"Oh, I just got nervous around you." replied Heechul with a wave of his hand as he walked off, but then he froze when he realized what he had just said.
 

"Why?" asked Siwon, squinting his eyes suspiciously.
 

"Why what?" asked Heechul, his own eyes squinting in mock confusion.
 

"Heechul!" complained Siwon.
 

"Well, what do you want me to say?!" exclaimed Heechul with big eyes.
 

"You know that every time you lie to me, you owe me a milkshake!" exclaimed Siwon as he crossed his arms.
 

"Fine! But you're driving!" exclaimed Heechul.
 

"Fine! But only if you answer me something first!" said Siwon as he took out his keys.
 

"Fine! What is it?!" said Heechul.
 

"Why were you nervous around me?" asked Siwon sneakily once again.
 

"Because I think I like you!" blurted Heechul.