Embarrassment for days

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The next day, Kyuhyun was sleeping in class with his textbook propped up so he wouldn't get caught.

 

"Mr. Cho." called their study hall teacher in a loud voice, making Kyuhyun jolt up and look around with a lost look.

 

"Yes?" he replied sleepily.

 

"If you're done with your nap, your soccer captain would like to speak with you." said the teacher, giving Kyuhyun a disapproving look for sleeping in class.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and got up from his seat then yawned loudly as he walked towards the door, making some of his classmates chuckle. Once out of the classroom, Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows questioningly when he saw Leeteuk pacing back and forth in the hall with his hands behind his back, which seemed to be holding something.

 

"What's up, duck?" asked Kyuhyun, making Leeteuk stop his pacing and look up with a startled look.

 

"O-Oh... Hi, Kyuhyun, I'm here to give you your uniform." said Leeteuk with a nervous smile, his cheeks turning a little pink.

 

"Uh-huh." said Kyuhyun with a nod then held out his hand when the older didn't move.

 

Leeteuk gave him his soccer uniform and smiled at the younger, who smiled back uncertainly and went back into his classroom.

 

Why did that duck smile at me like that? Kyuhyun asked himself with a curious look.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Siwon had rounded up the guys outside the cafeteria to explain a few things about Kyuhyun.

 

"Okay, so one of you, and I'm not gonna mention any names... Eunhyuk... gave Kyuhyun some chocolate yesterday. Now, I'm not blaming anyone because none of you besides Sungmin know him. But next time, please don't give him any chocolate, it gets him really hyper and he does and says things that he later won't remember." said Siwon while looking at everyone to make sure they understood.

 

Then Ryeowook raised his hand with curious eyes.

 

"What about other kinds of candy? Like lollipops or gummy bears?" he asked.

 

"Those are fine, just no chocolate. At all." said Siwon.

 

"Why does he get so hyper?" asked Henry.

 

"I don't know... Even the doctors don't know how to explain it." replied Siwon while scratching the back of his head.

 

"You know, there's absolutely nothing weird about thirteen guys standing in the middle of the hall and crowding it." said a sarcastic voice, the guys turned and saw Kyuhyun standing there with an impatient look.

 

"You can walk around." said Siwon with raised eyebrows.

 

"But I want to go through." said Kyuhyun as he stretched out his arm in front of him.

 

"Go around." said Siwon.

 

"Through." insisted Kyuhyun with narrowed eyes.

 

The other guys just looked at each other awkwardly and slowly scattered, leaving Siwon and Kyuhyun standing in the middle of the hallway having a staring contest. Siwon crossed his arms and walked over to his cousin until he was standing right in front of him.

 

"By the way, Siwon, I gotta ask you something." said Kyuhyun.

 

"I'm listening." said Siwon with a nod.

 

"How did I get home yesterday?" asked Kyuhyun with a curious look.

 

"Oh... haha... about that." said Siwon while scratching the back of his head.

 

"What?" asked Kyuhyun suspiciously.

 

"You see... you jumped on Leeteuk's back and fell asleep on him so he had to carry you home on his back." said Siwon, then took a few steps back when Kyuhyun's eyes went wide.

 

"I. Did. WHAT?!" shouted Kyuhyun in a disbelieving tone.

 

"Well, it's your fault for eating a whole king size chocolate bar in less than a minute." said Siwon, putting his hands on his hips.

 

"Why weren't you supervising me?!" asked Kyuhyun irritably.

 

"I wasn't there! Besides, you should know by now what chocolate does to you." said Siwon somewhat defensively.

 

Kyuhyun only huffed and crossed his arms with a pout while looking away from his cousin. He then spotted Leeteuk walking towards them while looking down at some papers, the older casually looked up and saw them.

 

"Hi, Siwon." greeted Leeteuk with a smile.

 

"Hello." Siwon greeted back with a grin.

 

Leeteuk then looked at Kyuhyun and his cheeks turned pink, something Kyuhyun noticed, and he quickly diverted his gaze.

 

"H-Hi, Kyuhyun." Leeteuk greeted with a stutter, then scurried away into the cafeteria.

 

Kyuhyun got a thoughtful look on his face then looked at Siwon and narrowed his eyes at him, making the older raise his eyebrows.

 

"What?" asked Siwon.

 

"What else did I do yesterday? Besides fall asleep on the duck?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"What duck?" asked Siwon with a confused look.

 

"Leeteuk." replied Kyuhyun while rolling his eyes.

 

"Oh... Well, other than the piggyback home, I don't know." said Siwon with a shrug.

 

"Hmm... I'll have to ask Sungmin." mumbled Kyuhyun, then went into the cafeteria to look for his friend.

 

Inside the cafeteria, Donghae explained the whole chocolate thing to Leeteuk who looked a little disappointed.

 

"So, he doesn't remember kissing me on the cheek?" asked the older, Donghae shook his head while giving his friend a sympathetic look.

 

They stayed in silence for a bit, then they heard someone shout from across the cafeteria.

 

"I DID WHAT?!"

 

They looked over and saw Kyuhyun looking at Sungmin with abnormally big eyes and breathing heavily while Sungmin looked completely relaxed.

 

"He may not remember, but he definitely knows what he did now." said Donghae while taking a sip from his milk.

 

Kyuhyun scanned the cafeteria and made eye contact with Leeteuk, the latter blinked in surprise when Kyuhyun's cheeks turned pink and he quickly looked away with an embarrassed look.

 

Great... now I won't be able to look at him thought Kyuhyun as he covered his face with his hands.