Nothing and everything

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"Woobin! You're Officer Kim Woobin!" exclaimed Kyuhyun, he was wide awake now and was looking at their guest with wide eyes.
 

"I'm so glad you remember me, Kyunnie." said Woobin with a grin.
 

"Don't call me 'Kyunnie!'" protested Kyuhyun with a frown, the older laughed before turning his attention back to Siwon and dropped his hand.
 

"I'm Kim Woobin, as Kyunnie just said." he said, adding emphasis to the nickname on purpose.
 

"Oh, nice to meet you." said Siwon with a polite smile, he then turned towards Changmin.
 

"I'm going to Kyu's room." he said before standing up and leaving the living room.
 

"Wait for me~" said Kyuhyun as he too got up from the couch.
 

"Where do you think you're going, Kyunnie?" asked Woobin with a big smile as he easily caught Kyuhyun around the middle before he got away.
 

"Let go, you giant!" exclaimed Kyuhyun as he struggled to get free.
 

"Aww, why? I missed you!" cooed Woobin with a laugh as he bear hugged a protesting Kyuhyun.
 

"Changmin~ Tell him to leave me alone~" whined Kyuhyun to his brother.
 

"Nah." said Changmin with grin as he sat back and watched the scene before him.
 

"Yunho~" called Kyuhyun with a pout.
 

"Come on, Woobin, you're suffocating the boy." said Yunho with a good natured laugh as he gave his friend's back a pat.
 

"You're no fun." said Changmin with a pout as Woobin let go of Kyuhyun and the latter ran to hide behind Yunho.
 

"So, how did your meeting go?" asked Kyuhyun as he peeked behind Yunho, his eyes keeping a careful watch on Woobin.
 

"Let's talk tomorrow, okay? You have school in the morning." said Changmin as he got up from the couch.
 

"But -" Kyuhyun was cut off when Changmin suddenly wrapped him in a rare normal hug.
 

"Tomorrow." repeated Changmin and Kyuhyun didn't say any more when he noticed the weary tone in his brother's voice.
 

"Okay." he said reluctantly as he hugged back, he happen to look over at Yunho and saw the latter giving his boyfriend a worried look.
 

Maybe he's just concerned about Changmin being tired thought Kyuhyun, even though the thought wasn't very convincing to himself.
 

Changmin pulled away and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair with a smile before the younger got the hint and went upstairs to join Siwon in his room; the latter was going to be staying with them for a few weeks while his parents are away. When Kyuhyun stepped into his room, he saw Siwon already in his pajamas which consisted of a black t-shirt and black sweat pants.

 

"What's up, Kyuhyun?" asked Siwon as he set his phone down on the table beside the bed.
 

"I don't know." said Kyuhyun with furrowed brows as he walked to his bed and sat down.
 

"Do you want to try to explain?" asked Siwon as he took a seat next to him.
 

"It started earlier in the afternoon; Leeteuk, Donghae and I were walking home from school." began Kyuhyun.
 

"I heard about that, Changmin was having a hissy fit about it. Something about 'Leeteuk better not try anything' and 'I'm going to send Yunho after him.' It was kind of funny." said Siwon with a grin, making the younger chuckle.
 

"Anyway, I playfully put my hand on Leeteuk's and don't you dare say anything." Kyuhyun said the last part when Siwon raised a judging eyebrow.
 

"I wasn't... yet." said the older.
 

"His phone started to vibrate with a call and when I answered it, some guy answered saying Leeteuk was his boyfriend." said Kyuhyun, he then scowled and his hands unconsciously balled into a fist.
 

"Maybe it was a prank." said Siwon with an uneasy feeling; he had an idea of who it could be.
 

"No. This guy knew Leeteuk's real name." said Kyuhhyun, Siwon noticed his fists and gently pried his hands open.
 

"It could have been one of the guys." said Siwon, but the younger shook his head.
 

"I know what their voices sound like over the phone and this guy was someone unfamiliar." said Kyuhyun, he looked at his cousin with uneasy eyes.
 

"Could it be... an ex-boyfriend of Leeteuk's?" he hesitantly asked.
 

"Did you ask Leeteuk about the guy?" asked Siwon instead of replying, not wanting to answer a question that didn't belong to him.
 

"No, I hung up on him and told Leeteuk it was no one... It's just when he said that, I got so angry and I didn't want Leeteuk talking to him." said Kyuhyun, he then let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair.
 

"Is this what jealousy feels like?" he asked, making Siwon chuckle.
 

"Yes, it is." said the older.
 

"I don't like it." said Kyuhyun with a pout.
 

"You're so cute sometimes!" said a laughing Siwon as he bear hugged Kyuhyun.
 

"Wonnie~ No~" whined Kyuhyun as he struggled to get free.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 

A few days after Woobin's arrival, Kyuhyun began to get a little skeptical over the police officer and wonders why he's always at the house instead of going out to work.
 

"Woobin, why are you here?" asked Kyuhyun with a suspicious look.
 

"Because I love you." replied Woobin.
 

"And he answers with a straight face too." mumbled Kyuhyun with a shake of his head as he placed his bowl in the sink.
 

"Okay, I'll answer seriously now." said Woobin as he took a sip of his coffee, the younger sat back down on the kitchen table and looked at him expectantly.
 

"You know that criminal who escaped?" asked Woobin, Kyuhyun nodded.
 

"Well... he's Jungsoo's ex boyfriend."said the older.
 

"Woobin!" both looked over and saw a wide eyed Changmin looking at his friend in disbelief.
 

"Why are you telling him? We agreed not to tell him anything!" exclaimed Changmin.
 

"No, you and Yunho agreed not to tell him or Siwon anything." said Woobin with a serene blink, he then looked at Kyuhyun.
 

"So, anyway, this guy is kind of the obsessive type and based on my research... he's been following Jungsoo for months." he explained with a light frown.
 

"No wonder Leeteuk's been kind of jumpy." said Kyuhyun with a frown of his own, he then got a look of concern and looked at his brother.
 

"Changmin, you have to let me go see Leeteuk." he said.
 

"No." said Changmin as he crossed his arms.
 

"He's right next door! You can watch through the window, it won't take long!" pleaded Kyuhyun.
 

"I said 'no.'" repeated Changmin. his face telling the younger he wasn't going to change his mind.
 

"As a matter of fact, I think you two should stop seeing each other." he added with a frown.
 

"You're stepping into dangerous territory, Changmin." said Kyuhyun as his eyes narrowed.
 

"I'm serious, Kyuhyun. What if that guy wants to come after you? How do you think I'm going to feel if anything happens to you?" said Changmin.
 

"How do you think I will feel if something happens to my boyfriend? Do you really want me to just sit here safe and sound while Leeteuk could possibly be in danger?" demanded Kyuhyun, by now he was standing and glaring at his brother.
 

"Let Woobin handle this, Kyuhyun." said Changmin.
 

"Can I talk now?" asked Woobin, the brothers looked at him and saw he had his hand raised in the air like a student waiting to be called on.
 

"What is it?" said Changmin with a weary look.
 

"If you hadn't intterupted, Changmin, you would have heard the rest of what I was going to tell Kyunnie." said Woobin.
 

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Kyunnie?" asked Kyuhyun in irritation.
 

"Kyunnie..." drawled Woobin with a lazy grin, making Kyuhyun glare at him.
 

"Is that any way to talk to the man who saved your boyfriend's life?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
 

"What do you mean?" asked Kyuhyun and Changmin in unison.
 

"Wah, look at all this attention all of a sudden." said Woobin sarcastically.
 

"Get on with what you were saying, Woobin!" said an exasperated Kyuhyun, making the older laugh at his impatience.
 

"Okay, okay, geez... Well, the day before yesterday, I caught the ex boyfriend before he could do anything." said Woobin with a smug look on his face.
 

"You mean we caught him." said Yunho with a smirk as he appeared in the kitchen.
 

"You? What did you have to do with anything?" asked Kyuhyun with a curious look.
 

"You don't know, Kyunnie?" asked Woobin with a confused look, then looked at Changmin and Yunho with a diapproving look.
 

"You two need to stop hiding things from this kid." he reprimanded.
 

"He never asked." said Yunho with a shrug.
 

"I thought he knew." said Changmin with a pout.
 

"What?" asked Kyuhyun in confusion.
 

"I'm also with the police." replied Yunho with a grin.
 

"Kyunnie, did you ever wonder why he's always with Changmin?" asked Woobin.
 

"Because Yunho wanted to get Changmin's goodies?" guessed Kyuhyun with a shrug.
 

"What?!" shouted a flustered Changmin, his face turning red while Woobin started laughing and Yunho only smiled.
 

"Why is everyone so loud?" the others looked over and saw Siwon standing there with a disoriented look on his face.
 

"Look who's finally awake." said Kyuhyun with a grin, he was feeling happy that Leeteuk wasn't in any danger and things would go back to normal... well, as normal as things can get.
 

Siwon didn't reply as he walked to the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice, he poured himself a glass before putting the carton back in the refrigerator. He took a sip then let out an unhappy sigh before leaving the kitchen again, making Kyuhyun look after him with a sympathetic look while Changmin looked concerned.
 

"What's wrong with Siwon?" asked Changmin.
 

"Girl troubles." replied Kyuhyun, he then excused himself and went upstairs.
 

Kyuhyun went into his room where Siwon was staying and peeked inside, raising an eyebrow when he saw his cousin standing in front of the window fully dressed and looking out of it with a thoughtful look.
 

"Wonnie." called Kyuhyun as he stepped into the room, Siwon turned his head and smiled a little.
 

"What is it, Kyu?" he asked when the younger reached him.
 

"Are you sure you're okay?" asked Kyuhyun with a scrutinizing gaze.
 

"I will be." said Siwon with a sigh, he then got a message and pulled his phone out of his pocket.
 

"I'll be back later." said Siwon after reading the message and walked out of the room before Kyuhyun could say anything.
 

He's being weird... thought Kyuhyun with a light frown.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

It was now evening and Siwon hasn't come back yet, making Changmin worry as he paced around the living room.
 

"Where could he be? He missed lunch and dinner and it's almost midnight." he said with a light frown, then stopped pacing and looked at the couple sitting  on the couch.
 

"And you, why are you still here? You have school tomorrow." he said to Leeteuk, who had dropped by after dinner.
 

"I'm lonely." replied Leeteuk with a grin.
 

"Then call Donghae." said Changmin.
 

"He's probably asleep, he called me earlier saying not to drop by his house because Eunhyuk was going to be spending the night." said Leeteuk with a pout.
 

"Then he must not be asleep, Leeteuk." said Kyuhyun with a smirk.
 

"You dirty minded boy." said Woobin with a laugh, he was sitting on the arm chair with a magazine in his hands.
 

Just then, Kyuhyun's phone rang and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket. He raised a suspicious eyebrow when he saw it was an unknown number.
 

"What is it, Kyuhyun?" asked Leeteuk, noticing how his boyfriend tensed up.
 

"It's an unknown number." replied Kyuhyun as he continued to stare at his still ringing phone, Changmin quickly walked over and took the phone.
 

"Hello?" he said into the receiver, his face then relaxed as he smiled in relief.
 

"Siwon! Where have you been, you rascal? You had me worried out of mind here!" said Changmin in a mild scolding tone, feeling relieved that his cousin was okay.
 

"Oh, okay... Yeah, I see... Well, go to sleep now; you guys have school in the morning... Yes! You're still going to school, young man! Okay, take care... Bye." said Changmin, he hung up and tossed the phone back to Kyuhyun.
 

The latter looked up questioningly at his brother and his eyes widened when the older suddenly pulled him up from the couch and gave him a tight hug while placing a noisy kiss on his cheek, making Kyuhyun shut his eyes tight.
 

"Eww, someone get him off me!!!" exclaimed a horrified Kyuhyun as he struggled.
 

"Awww~" cooed Leeteuk and Yunho with broad smiles while Woobin laughed like a mad man.
 

"That was from Siwon." said Changmin with a broad smile as he let go of Kyuhyun, who quickly wiped his face with a grimace.
 

"Jungsoo, you're sleeping with Woobin tonight." said Changmin.
 

"What?!" exclaimed Kyuhyun and Leeteuk in unison.
 

"You dirty little..." mumbled Changmin while shaking his head as he walked away.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey, everyone :D

Not much happened in this chapter, I just arrested Leeteuk's ex again and this time for good XD 

So, a lot of you guessed on who the guy could be and most of you said Jaejoong. I was  thinking about putting him, but that would have been obvious so I decided on Kim Woobin ^^

Because, come on! Look at him! :3