Backstage passes

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

A week went by and things have been pretty calm, well, as calm as an all boy school can be. It was the last class of the day and to make things better, it's a Friday and they have a substitute. The guys were sitting with their desks grouped up and just talking about random things, Heechul looked over and saw Siwon fanning Leeteuk; who had his eyes closed and his head tilted back.
 

"Leeteuk, you look like a giraffe." said Heechul with a laugh, he then got a curious look on his face.
 

"Speaking of giraffes, where's Ryeowook? I haven't seen him in two days now." he asked.
 

"He told me he was sick, but he didn't sound sick." replied Kyuhyun with a thoughtful look, he then shuddered and pointed at the person across from him.
 

"And Yesung, stop staring at me like that. You still kind of creep me out." he added.
 

"You're just so beautiful, I can't stop staring at you." said Yesung with the straightest face possible.
 

"Stop being weird." said Siwon and Leeteuk in unison, the others looked over and saw Siwon was still fanning the older.
 

"Having a hot flash, Leeteuk?" asked Heechul with a laugh.
 

"Yes, now shut up before I hot flash your face." said Leeteuk, opening an eye to glare at Heechul.
 

"What does that even mean?" asked Siwon with a baffled look.
 

"It means he's gonna slap me." said Heechul with a roll of his eyes, he then looked at Siwon.
 

"And you, stop fanning him, he can do it himself." he said.
"You're just jealous." said Siwon with a teasing look.

 

Kyuhyun noticed Heechul didn't retaliate like he usually would and looked over at the older, surprised when he saw an annoyed look on his face.
 

What's up with him? wondered Kyuhyun with a curious look.
 

"So, Kyuhyun." the latter looked over and cried out in surprise when he saw Yesung sitting right next to him with his usual blank face and staring at him.
 

"Y-Yeah?" replied Kyuhyun nervously.
 

"Can you put in Ryeowook's number, please?" asked Yesung as he slid his phone towards the younger while still staring at him.
 

"S-Sure." said Kyuhyun, he picked up the phone and put in a number.
 

When he was done, he handed the phone back to Yesung, who still kept his gaze fixed on the younger as he dialed the number that was just put in and held up the phone. There was silence until a phone started ringing in the classroom, the guys looked around until they realized it was Siwon's phone.

The latter fished it from his pocket and looked at Yesung.
 

"I think Kyuhyun gave you my number." he said with an amused look.
 

Yesung looked at Siwon questioningly and the latter grinned as he canceled the call and looked through his phone, he then held it up to Yesung.
 

"See? My number and Ryeowook's have similar digits, so Kyuhyun probably got confused." explained Siwon, Yesung looked at Ryeowook's number then at the one on his phone and nodded.
 

"They do look the same." agreed Yesung, he then looked up again and typed in Ryeowook's number into his phone.
 

The others then saw him take a picture of himself pouting then fiddle with his phone, about a minute later, Siwon's phone binged with a message. He opened said message and saw the picture Yesung just took of himself.
 


 

"Use that as the ID picture when I call." said Yesung with a small smile.
 

Siwon grinned and nodded as he saved the picture onto his phone, he then went over to Yesung and grabbed the side of his head before placing a kiss on his temple.
 


 

"You're so cute." cooed Siwon, Yesung only smiled somewhat shyly as he looked at his hands.
 

"I don't know whether to say 'aww' or be creeped out." said Kyuhyun with a confused look.
 

The others laughed then they continued talking until the bell rang, signaling the end of class and the school day. They gathered their things and hurried out of the classroom, Heechul and Yesung went in different directions after saying their goodbyes. WHen they stepped outside the school, Kyuhyun turned towards his boyfriend and happily wrapped his arms around his waist then snuggled into him, but he was taken aback when Leeteuk pulled away.
 

"He told me not to say anything, but he's running a fever." said Siwon with a concerned look.
 

"What?!" exclaimed Kyuhyun with big eyes as he got a good look at Leeteuk.
 

The latter's cheeks were tinted pink, his eyes looked a little dazed and his skin was pale. Kyuhyun raised a hand to Leeteuk's forehead and his eyes grew wider when he felt how warm it felt.
 

"Siwon, can you get your car over here? I don't want to make Leeteuk walk all the way to the parking lot." said Kyuhyun as he looked around for somewhere to sit.
 

Siwon merely nodded and took off running to get his car, Kyuhyun found a bench close by and slowly led Leeteuk towards it to sit.
 

"Kyuhyun, I'm fine." said Leeteuk with a faint smile as he took a seat.
 

"Don't lie, Leeteuk, you're burning up." said Kyuhyun worriedly as he brushed some hair away from his boyfriend's eyes.
 

"I didn't want to worry you." said Leeteuk as he closed his eyes.
 

"I was going to find out anyway." said Kyuhyun with a frown, he then got a concerned look.
 

"Why did you come to school if you were sick?" he asked.
 

"I can't afford to miss class." replied Leeteuk.
 

"Leeteuk, when you're sick, you stay home. That's just common sense." said Kyuhyun with a "duh" look.
 

"Did you just call me dumb in a way?" asked Leeteuk as he opened his eyes to look at his boyfriend.
 

"Yes." said Kyuhyun with another frown as he crossed his arms.
 

They then heard a car horn and looked over to see Siwon's car, Kyuhyun helped Leeteuk get into the back seat.
 

"Lie down and sleep, I'll wake you up when we get home." said Kyuhyun in a bossy tone, Leeteuk didn't have the strength to argue and just did as he was told.
 

When they got home, Leeteuk had fallen into a deep sleep and Kyuhyun didn't have the heart to wake him up.
 

"We should bring him into our house instead of his own, that way, any one of us can keep an eye on him." said Siwon as he and Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk through the rearview mirror.
 

"Yeah, we can put him in the room Woobin's staying in." said Kyuhyun as he undid his seat belt.
 

"Oh, he moved out this morning." said Siwon as he got out of his car.
 

"Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?" asked Kyuhyun with a pout as he too got out.
 

"I found out through Changmin... who found out through Yunho." said Siwon with a laugh.
 

"Whatever... Anyway, go open the door and I'll carry him inside." said Kyuhyun as he opened the back door.
 

"Um, Kyuhyun, maybe I should carry him." said Siwon, feeling uncertain by his cousin's words.
 

"Why?" asked a suspicious Kyuhyun.
 

"Because you might drop him." replied Siwon with a blink; the younger looked like he was about to protest, but then actually thought about it and nodded.
 

"Yeah, I guess you're right." said Kyunhyun, he then looked at his cousin with narrowed eyes.
 

"You better not let your hands touch anything they shouldn't." he warned.
 

Siwon just gave him a look before stepping up to his car and carefully getting the sleeping Leeteuk out without waking him up. Once he was gathered in his arms, Kyuhyun went ahead and opened the door then stepped aside to let Siwon pass, the latter stepped into the living room and carefully lied Leeteuk down; Kyuhyun went into the kitchen to make an ice pack while Siwon went upstairs. While he was finishing up, Kyuhyun heard the front door open then close.
 

"Um, Kyuhyun, why is there a passed out Leeteuk on the couch?" asked a curious Changmin as he entered the kitchen, then a panicked look crossed his face.
 

"What did you you?!" he exclaimed with big eyes while grabbing Kyuhyun by the shoulders.
 

"Changmin, you might want to keep it down, Leeteuk's running a fever and he's trying to sleep!" called Yunho from the living room.
 

"Oh..." said Changmin with a blink, he then looked at his little brother sheepishly.
 

"So, Kyunnie, how was school?" he asked, clearly trying to change the subject.
 

Instead of answering, Kyuhyun grinned and gave his brother a hug, Changmin found this odd but hugged him back. In the living room, Yunho was draping a blanket over Leeteuk when he heard a high pitched scream.
 

"Keep it down in there." called Yunho in a calm manner.
 

"Why would you shove an ice cube down my back?!" shouted Changmin's voice indignantly.
 

"Because you were insinuating I did something bad." replied Kyuhyun's voice in a matter-of-fact tone.
 

Yunho rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen where he saw Changmin chasing a laughing Kyuhyun. He managed to dodge them and went towards the sink where he filled a glass with water, he then just leaned against the counter and watched in mild amusement as the brothers continued running around.
 

"You guys are idiots." said Yunho after a minute.
 

"Anyway, Kyuhyun, a package came for you in the mail." he added before leaving the kitchen.
 

"Thanks, Yunho." said Kyuhyun with a cute smile before taking the makeshift ice pack with him into the living room.
 

He kneeled down in front of Leeteuk and carefully placed the ice pack on his forehead to try and bring down the fever, then moved it to other parts of his face and part of his neck.
 

"Silly duck, why didn't you stay home?" mumbled Kyuhyun with a pout, he then smiled a little when Leeteuk snuggled into the blanket.
 

Kyuhyun put the ice pack onto the coffee table then picked up the package Yunho had mentioned and opened it, his eyes widening when he was what was inside.
 

"My tickets arrived!" exclaimed Kyuhyun excitedly, making Leeteuk stir and whine a little in his sleep.
 

"Oh, shh... shh, ducky, go back to sleep." cooed Kyuhyun as he lightly Leeteuk's hair, making the latter smile as he drifted back to dreamland.
 

He then went back to the box and saw a lot of things inside, making him wonder where to start. Kyuhyun just picked up the first thing he saw and saw it was Xia's latest CD and smiled broadly when he saw it was signed, he placed it on the coffee table and grabbed something else; the three tickets for the show. Next up was a brochure type program that let him know what songs were going to be playing, this brochure was also a limited item so Kyuhyun was pretty happy to have it. Then came a printed t-shirt with gold lettering, some buttons with Xia's name and pictures on them, stickers, exclusive pictures of Xia and last but not least a poster.
 

Kyuhyun stood up and unrolled the poster, his eyes widening in pleasant surprise when he saw it was a behind the scenes picture from the Flower video, it was signed, and had a personalized message from Xia himself.



 

"I think I'm going to faint." said Kyuhyun as he fanned himself with one hand.
 

"Can you stop fanboying over him? It's making me even more sick." complained Leeteuk, Kyuhyun turned and saw his boyfriend pouting at him.
 

"But Leeteuk~ It's Xia~" said Kyuhyun in a whining tone as he stomped his feet a bit.