Your hair. My idol. The feels.

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"So, Donghae, I heard some suspicious things yesterday." said Siwon as they walked down the school hall.
 

"Whatever Changmin and Yunho do in the privacy of their own room is their business." said Donghae.
 

"Ew! What?!" exclaimed Siwon with a grimace; Donghae started laughing and Siwon rolled his eyes with a smile as he plafully pushed him.
 

"Anyway, what you and Leeteuk did yesterday was unfair to Kyuhyun." said Siwon in a reprimanding tone.
 

"It was?" asked Donghae with a confused look; Siwon looked at him for a second before hitting him upside the head, making them both stop.
 

"What was that for?!" asked Donghae with wide eyes.
 

Before Siwon could reply, Eunhyuk appeared walking towards them with his book bag slung onver one shoulder. Siwon waited until Eunhyuk got close enough to notice them and when the latter did, he grinned and waved.
 

"Eunhyuk, come here." said Siwon.
 

The blonde walked over to him and Siwon slung an arm around his shoulders before making them both face Donghae.
 

"Eunhyuk, I heard some shameless things coming from Leeteuk's room yesterday." said Siwon.
 

"Um, okay? How does that concern me?" asked Eunhyuk with a confused blink.
 

"Donghae was also in the room with him." sai Siwon as he eyed a still puzzled Donghae.
 

"All I did was -" began Donghae.
 

"Oh, I know what you did." interrupted Siwon with a suggestive look.
 

"What? No. No! It's not what you're thinking!" exclaimed Donghae with wide eyes.
 

"I heard it from Leeteuk himself. He didn't appreciate being stripped like that." said Eunhyuk while shaking his head.
 

"What do you mean strip?! He had his clothes on!" exclaimed Donghae, making some students passing by look at them weirdly.
 

"Oooh~ Who are we talking about?" asked Heechul with the iest grin on his face.
 

"When did you get here?" asked Siwon with a raised eyebrow.
 

"That's not important right now." said Heechul with a dismissive wave of his hand, he then looked at Donghae and wiggled his eyebrows.
 

"So, Lee Donghae, who did you strip?" he asked.
 

"Leeteuk." replied Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon at the same time.
 

"Wow, really? Does Kyuhyun know?" asked Heechul with a scandalized look.
 

"I know a lot of things." said Kyuhyun out of nowhere, making the others fall into an awkward silence.
 

"Anyway... Has anyone seen my duck? I can't seem to find him." asked Kyuhyun with a light pout.
 

"Duck, you say? I have a few you can choose from." said Hangeng as he popped up from in between everyone holding five rubber duckies in his hands.
 


 

He then just stood there while the others eyed him like he'd lost his mind, Heechul was the only one grinning in amusement.
 

"Not the duck I was talking about, but I'll take one." said Kyuhyun with a bright smile as he stepped up to look at them.
 

He decided to take the biggest one and gave it a squeeze, laughing like a child when it squeaked.
 

"Okay, Kyu, let's go find your real duck." said Siwon with a chuckle as he draped an arm around Kyuhyun's shoulders and lead him away from the others.
 

After they were a decent distance away, Siwon turned back around and motioned to Donghae that he'll get him later.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Kyuhyun was sitting in class while staring at the wall clock challengingly, huffing in annoyance when the hour nine seemed to go on forever. Not only that, his teacher seemed to be speaking slower than usual, something about adding fractions. Kyuhyun had no idea what was going on in the classroom until his teacher was tapping the yardstick on his desk to get his attention.
 

"Kyuhyun, can you tell me how to add two fractions?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
 

"Depends. What are the fractions?" replied Kyuhyun without looking away from the clock.
 

"What is two fourths plus three fourths?" asked the teacher.
 

"Five fourths, but that's an improper fraction and for that, you'll have to-"
 

"Thank you, Kyuhyun, I can finish explaining that part." interrupted the teacher with a chuckle as he turned Kyuhyun's head to face the front, he then looked at the other students.
 

"Why aren't you all writing this down? It'll be on the test this Friday, people!" he said to them as he went back to the front and finish explaining.
 

Tch, this teacher. Who does he think he is trying to teach the awesome me how to do math? I'm only here because I have to, not because I want to. ARGH! Will this school day ever end?! I want to go home and chat with Xia already! Yeah~ I bet he'll fall in love with me and ask me to marry him and we can adopt kittens... Yeah~ Kyuhyun had a silly smile on his face and his eyes were kind of glazed over as he thought of more useless things.
 

"Psst, Kyu... Wipe your chin, boo, you're drooling." whispered Siwon from beside him.
 

Kyuhyun blinked out of his thoughts and quickly ran his fingers across his chin, then narrowed his eyes at his laughing cousin when he realized he wasn't drooling at all.
 

"Now that you're back on earth, can you help me add these fractions?" asked Siwon with a grin as he showed Kyuhyun his notebook.
 

"Only because you help me in English." said Kyuhyun with a grin of his own, they scooted their desks closer and began solving fractions.
 

Time seemed to go a little faster because the bell rang and Kyuhyun practically ran to his next class, where he had a substitute. Said substitute had told them if they had any unfinished work, they could get a pass to go to the library and he took the opportunity to maybe nap the class hour away. After getting his pass, Kyuhyun went into the library and was looking for a secluded spot for his nap when he saw Donghae sitting on one of the two black couches with his headphones plugged into his phone. He grinned and made his way over to the brunette, then pushed him over to the other side of the couch and sat down, making Donghae remove his headphones and looked beside him with a frown.
 

"Oh, it's just you, Kyuhyun." he said as his face relaxed into a smile.
 

"Have you seen Leeteuk?" asked Kyuhyun as he got comfortable.
 

"Mm... Yes." replied Donghae in a careful tone.
 

"I've got a bone to pick with the both of you." said Kyuhyun with a straight face.
 

"Oh! Look at that, I've got to go or I'll be late for class!" said Donghae as he scrambled to his feet, only to be pulled back down by Kyuhyun.
 

"Now, I want you to send a text for me." said the younger with a mischievous look.
 

Donghae could only gulp in panic.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Leeteuk was hanging out on the school's rooftop, deciding to skip his class because he knew his teacher would tell him to take off his white beanie; he was listening to music as he looked up at the blue sky.
 

Why would he have a problem with it anyway? This school doesn't have a dress code he wondered with a pout.
 

He then let out a sigh and wearily looked down at the scattered letters before him, most of them had big red stamps on them. Leeteuk picked up the gas bill and scanned it, then slowly shook his head.
 

How am I going to do this? he asked himself dreadfully.
 

Just then, his phone buzzed with a message, Leeyeuk took looked over at his phone beside the scattered papers and picked it up then opened the message.
 

Kyuhyun wants to know where you are,
something about not seeing his duck
all day... it's kind of creepy -.-

 

Leeteuk laughed at the message and texted back.
 

Aww, tell him I'm on the rooftop ^.^
 

A few seconds after he sent the message, his phone began to ring, he saw it was Donghae and answered.
 

"What do you mean you're on the rooftop?! Shouldn't you be in class?!" exclaimed Donghae.
 

"I just wanted some fresh air and besides, it's your fault I can't show myself today." replied Leeteuk with a grin.
 

"How is what happened my fault?" asked Donghae and before Leeteuk could say anything, he heard Kyuhyun's voice in the background.
 

"What did happen, Donghae?" he asked in a monotone.
 

"Don't eavesdrop in other people's conversations!" whined Donghae.
 

"It's not eavesdropping, you just can't keep a conversation to yourself." retorted Kyuhyun and Leeteuk was pretty sure his boyfriend was pouting.
 

"As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go on the rooftop right now and demand an explanation!" said Kyuhyun.
 

Leeteuk then heard some rustling and incoherent mumbling before he heard sneakers against the floor in what he assumed was running. Donghae must have forgotten he was still on the line because Leeteuk heard him calling out to Kyuhyun and the latter replying in a sarcastic manner. He decided to hang up instead so he could put away his overdue bills before Donghae and Kyuhyun could see.
 

Both might worry thought Leeteuk as he stuffed the letters into his duck book bag.
 

And just in time, because just as he was zipping up his bag, the door to the rooftop burst open and Kyuhyun was there looking around. He spotted Leeteuk and narrowed his eyes at him, making the older blink in confusion.
 

Why is he glaring at me? he wondered as Kyuhyun stomped over to him, Leeteuk then heard some yelling and looked towards the doorway again.
 

"Damn it, Kyuhyun, that wasn't fair! Your legs are longer than mine!" huffed Donghae as he dragged his feet towards them.
 

"So? Zhou Mi's legs are a mile long and Ryeowook can out run him." said Kyuhyun with a shrug, he then crossed his arms and looked at the other two as Donghae plopped down next to Leeteuk.
 

"What were you two talking about last night?" he asked with a suspicious look.
 

"Why? What did you hear?" asked Donghae.
 

"Something incriminating." replied Kyuhyun.
 

"I swear, Donghae wasn't going to do that to Eunhyuk. We were just pitching ideas and I talked him out of it." replied Leeteuk with big eyes.
 

"What?!" exclaimed Kyuhyun with a disbelieving look.
 

"Leeteuk, you said you wouldn't tell!" exclaimed Donghae.
 

"Well, when you think about kidnapping the person you like just to tell them you like them is kind of extreme!" Leeteuk exclaimed back.
 

"It was just an idea!" insisted Donghae, his cheeks red from embarrassment.
 

"That's not what I was referring to!" exclaimed Kyuhyun, making the other two look up at him.
 

"Oh... Well, then, never mind." said Leeteuk with a laugh while Donghae rolled his eyes.
 

That's when Kyuhyun noticed how Leeteuk kept tugging at his white beanie, so the younger squinted his eyes and suddenly pulled the beanie off Leeteuk's head. The latter's eyes widened in surprise and tried to snatch his beanie back while covering his head.
 

"Y-Your hair..." said Kyuhyun with a stunned look as he took a step back; Leeteuk looked away while his cheeks started turning pink as he self consciously ran a hand through his now platinum blonde hair.


"Donghae ruined my hair last night." said Leeteuk, sending a glare in his friend's direction.
 

"I told you, I don't know how it could have happened!" said Donghae as he scooted away from the older.
 

"Wait, so what I heard yesterday was just you two talking about hair dye?" asked Kyuhyun.
 

"Yes!" replied Leeteuk and Donghae in unison.
 

"What did you think we were talking about?" asked Leeteuk with a curious look.
 

"N-Nothing." replied Kyuhyun with a stutter, his own cheeks turning pink now.
 

"Ohh~ You're dirty minded!" exclaimed an amused Donghae.
 

"Am not!" exclaimed Kyuhyun defensively.
 

"Yeah, you and Changmin are dirty minded!" teased Donghae as he laughed.
 

"If you don't stop teasing, Donghae, I'm going to tell Eunhyuk you were planning on kidnapping him!" warned Kyuhyun.
 

That got Donghae to shut up in an instant.while Leeteuk started laughing, they then heard the bell ring and left the rooftop to get to class.


------------------------------------------------------------------


Now that Kyuhyun had seen his duck, the day seemed to have gone a bit quicker. It was now after school and Kyuhyun was at his locker, putting his things away when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist. He looked beside him and smiled when he saw some blonde hair.
 

"Duckie!" said Kyuhyun excitedly as he ruffled the platinum locks.
 

"No. Monkey." said a different voice, the blonde raised his head and Kyuhyun pushed away a laughing Eunhyuk.
 

"What the hell, Eunhyuk!" exclaimed Kyuhyun with a laugh of his own.
 

"I don't show enough love to you, Kyuhyun. Now, give me cuddles." said Eunhyuk with a broad grin as he stepped closer with his arms open.
 

"I like cuddles." said Kyuhyun with a grin of his own as he stepped up to Eunhyuk and hugged him.
 

When they pulled away, Kyuhyun went back to his locker while Eunhyuk brushed some blonde hair out of his eyes.
 

"Have you seen Donghae?" he asked, Kyuhyun closed his locker and turned towards him.
 

"Not since this morning, but I'll help you find them." replied the younger.
 

They then walked around the almost empty school looking for Donghae, mostly going to the places the latter would like to hang out. When they passed the bathroom, however, they heard some voices.
 

"Did you hear that?" asked Eunhyuk as they came to a halt.
 

"Sounded like Wookie." replied Kyuhyun.
 

They walked closer to the bathroom and opened the door, their eyes widening in shock at what they saw. The voice they had heard was indeed Ryeowook, but they just didn't expect to see him practically sitting atop the sinks with Yesung right in front of him basically straddling him. Both looked over and Ryeowook's nervous look turned into one of relief while Yesung gave them such a glare. There was such a tense silence for what seemed like forever until Eunhyuk cleared his throat and spoke.
 

"H-Have either of you seen Donghae?" he asked, Ryeowook pushed Yesung off him and scurried towards them.
 

"I do! C-Come on, I'll take you to him!" he said then pulled them both out of the bathroom.
 

Once they were a fair distance away, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk couldn't help but look back and felt a shiver down their spines when they saw Yesung standing outside the bathroom, his eyes never leaving Ryeowook. The latter also peeked, but quickly looked away as he sped up.
 

"Um, do we want to know what was going on back there?" asked Eunhyuk as they left the building; Ryeowook only shook his head while avoiding eye contact with them.
 

"If Yesung is bullying you, let me know so I can get Siwon or Kangin to go after him." said Kyuhyun with a concerned look.
 

Once again, Ryeowook shook his head, the other two decided to let it go for now and after walking a little more they saw Donghae with Leeteuk hanging out by the gates.
 

"There he is. I have to go now, I have to go prepare some songs with Zhou Mi and Henry, they're probably waiting for me." said Ryeowook, he then ran for it before the other two could stop him.
 

"What's wrong with Wookie? He looked nervous." asked Donghae when the other two got closer.
 

"Nothing!" replied Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun in unison, they then heard a noise and jumped a mile high before looking around with scared looks.
 

"A-Anyway, here's Donghae." said Kyuhyun with a nervous chuckle.
 

"Y-Yeah, thanks for helping me look for him." said Eunhyuk just as nervously.
 

"Let's t-talk later, Eunhyuk." said Kyuhyun.
 

"Uh-huh, I-I'll text you later." said Eunhyuk while nodding.
 

It didn't get past Leeteuk and Donghae that they were stuttering and looking like they've gotten the scare of their lives.
 

"Come on, Donghae, l-let's get some ice cream." said Eunhyuk as he slid an arm around Donghae's shoulders, the latter didn't protest and both walked off.
 

Kyuhyun waved to them then jumped in surprise when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he spun around and saw Leeteuk looking at him with a half smile and concerned eyes.
 

"Are you okay, Kyuhyun? You and Eunhyuk were acting rather strange." asked Leeteuk as he lightly massaged Kyuhyun's scalp.
 

"We're okay, we just saw something unpleasant." replied Kyuhyun with a small smile as he leaned into the touch.
 

Leeteuk only nodded, not wanting to pry anymore, he then continued to massage Kyuhyun's scalp until the latter decided to wrap his arms around Leeteuk's waist and rest his head on his shoulder.
 

"That feels nice." murmured Kyuhyun with a content sigh as he closed his eyes.
 

Hmm, so he gets cuddly when I do this... thought Leeteuk with a smile.
 

"Good to know." said the older as he seized his movements and both just stood there, enjoying the moment.
 

"Let's go home." said Leeteuk in a soft tone, Kyuhyun raised his head and the older gave him a peck before taking his hand and both started walking.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

"Kyuhyun, you are not moving from that table until that plate's empty." said Changmin as he looked at his little brother through narrowed eyes.
 

"But Changmin~ Xia could be online any minute now~" whined Kyuhyun as he slightly bounced in his seat.
 

"The email said he would get online at eight, it's barely seven." said Changmin.
 

"But Changmin~"
 

"No."
 

"Changmin~"
 

"Forget it."
 

"Max~"
 

"Don't call me that!" exclaimed Changmin with big eyes.
 

Kyuhyun pouted as he crossed his arms and looked off to the side, determined to get his way... no matter how bratty he came off as. He then thought of something and grinned evilly.
 

"Oh, Yunho~" called Kyuhyun.
 

"That's my name." replied Yunho as he popped into the kitchen.
 

"Max won't let me go to my room to chat with Xia." said Kyuhyun with a pout.
 

"Don't call me that!" repeated Changmin.
 

"Max?" repeated Yunho with an amused expression as he looked at his now blushing boyfriend.
 

"Yeah, Changmin used to think he was an idol and gave himself the stage name Max." explained Kyuhyun with a grin.
 

"Cho Kyuhyun one more word out of you and you won't be going to that concert." warned Changmin, being very serious.
 

Kyuhyun immediately stopped talking, but couldn't help the satisfied smirk show on his face as he watched Yunho coo and cuddle an embarrassed Changmin.
 

"I always knew you could sing, but I never knew you gave yourself a stage name." cooed Yunho as he nuzzled Chagmin's hair.
 

"Shut up~ I was only fifteen!" whined Changmin, he then glared at Kyuhyun.
 

"You're still not going anywhere until you finish eating." he said; Kyuhyun did some incoherent mumbling until he exclaimed an impatient, "Fine!" and began eating.
 

"That's right." said Changmin with a satisfied look.
 

After he finished eating, Kyuhyun quickly ran to his room to set up his laptop for the chat he was going to have with Xia; when he read the email to tell him about it, he was ecstatic. After everything was ready, Kyuhyun just sat there in front of his open laptop and just stared at the screen.
 

"Why do I have to be here?" asked Siwon in a bored tone, he was lying on his back on Kyuhyun's bed.
 

"Because I'll need someone to catch me if I faint." replied Kyuhyun with a straight face, Siwon merely gave him a judging look.
 

The hour went by rather quickly and Kyuhyun was startled when he received a video call notification, he quickly accepted it and this brunette woman appeared on the screen.
 

"Oh! Hello! Are you Cho Kyuhyun?" she asked with a friendly smile, Kyuhyun nodded shyly and the woman laughed wholeheartedly.
 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Xia's makeup artist. His practice ran a little late, but he promises to be here in a minute." she explained while raising a finger, again, Kyuhyun nodded shyly.
 

"Ahh, you're so cute!" she cooed, she then turned and Kyuhyun heard her say to someone, "Yeah, he's connected," before she turned back around and grinned at Kyuhyun once more.
 

"He's here! Bye!" she said while waving, then got up and left the room.
 

Kyuhyun quickly turned to look at Siwon, who was now throwing a baseball into the air and catching it.
 

"Wonnie, come sit next to me!" said Kyuhyun with a nervous look.
 

"Nah, I don't want to get in the way between you and your husband." replied Siwon with a teasing grin.
 

"Come on~" pleaded Kyuhyun.
 

"Boo!" exclaimed someone from behind.
 

"AHH!" cried Kyuhyun as he quickly turned back around, his heart pounding hard in his chest when he saw none other than Xia grinning at him from the other side of the screen.
 

When Kyuhyun's brain finally processed who he was looking at, he had a star struck look on his face.
 


 

"Whoa~ Y-You're... You're hot." was all Kyuhyun could say, making Xia laugh.
 

"Why, thank you." said Xia with a wink, making Kyuhyun squeal in a not so manly way; there was a muffled "Ow!" in the background from when Siwon accidentally hit himself with the baseball.
 

"I hear you're in high school, why don't you tell me about that? How are your grades?" asked Xia, his demeanor relaxed.
 

Kyuhyun could only stare at the man he's been idolizing for years with his mouth slightly ajar, he then closed it when he realized he was asked something.
 

"They're good, I'll be graduating soon." replied Kyuhyun, his voice coming out a little shaky because he was speaking one on one with Xia.
 

"Wow, graduating, huh? You must be excited." said Xia with a grin.
 

"Y-Yeah, I get to graduate with my cousin and my boyfriend." said Kyuhyun with a happy nod.
 

"Oooh~ Boyfriend. Do tell me about him, Kyuhyun." said Xia while playfully wiggling his eyebrows.
 

"You said my name." said Kyuhyun with a silly smile on his face.
 

"Yes, I did. Do you know mine?" asked Xia with a chuckle.
 

"Of course, it's Kim Junsu." replied Kyuhyun, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
 

"Bingo! You win a prize!" exclaimed Junsu with a broad smile as he raised his arms in the air.
 

"Really?!" asked Kyuhyun with a bright look.
 

"Not really, no." replied Junsu with a laugh as he lowered his arms again, making Kyuhyun pout a little.
 

"It's not nice to tease." came Siwon's voice from the background.
 

"Random voice is right." said Junsu with a chuckle, he then thought for a moment before snapping his fingers.
 

"How about I sing you a bit of my new song?" he offered with a smile.
 

"Wow, really?! Y-You would sing to me?" asked Kyuhyun with big eyes.

 

Junsu chuckled again and nodded, he then cleared his throat and prepped his vocal chords before singing the first verse of his song "Flower." When he finished, Kyuhyun's eyes were super wide as he clapped with a huge smile on his face.
 

"Whoa~ Your voice sounds amazing by itself!" he complimented.
 

"Thanks." said Junsu as he looked away with a sheepish grin, his cheeks turning a cute shade of pink.
 

Oh, my gosh! He's super cute when he's shy! I must be the luckiest person alive to be able to this side of him! thought Kyuhyun, feeling extremely giddy.
 

They talked for a whole hour about random things and by the end of it, Kyuhyun felt like he was talking to a friend rather than a celebrity. Junsu had this aura that made Kyuhyun feel comfortable and able to be himself, even though he would mentally cringe when he would accidentally fanboy over something as small as how Junsu yawned. They said their goodbyes and Kyuhyun logged off his laptop with a huge smile on his face, he then turned towards Siwon and saw his cousin fast asleep on his bed. Kyuhyun merely shrugged as he stood up and stretched, he then went to get himself ready for bed.
 

I'm gonna sleep well tonight he thought as he spazzed a little more before going to brush his teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:  I don't know how to feel about this chapter, but it's pretty long so I hope you guys like it.
By the way, what couples would you like to see? I have a few in mind, but thought I should ask you all ^^
Thank you all for reading and leaving comments