Trapped in the school Pt. 2

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"How could that idiot get the times confused?" asked Donghae as he and Siwon sat on the floor of the school's basement.

 

Both got trapped after a fellow classmate told them the school closed at six, but since it's Friday, the school closes at five.

 

"I'm more worried about Kyuhyun." said Siwon as he played with his fingers.

 

"Okay, what's with you and Kyuhyun? Are you two related or something?" asked Donghae with a curious look.

 

"Do you promise not to tell anyone?" asked Siwon with a serious look, Donghae nodded.

 

"Kyuhyun is really speacial to me, he's been in here since we were little." said Siwon as he placed a hand over his heart, Donghae didn't say anything as Siwon kept talking.

 

"I love that boy, he understands me and I understand him. If you were me, you would want to protect him too at all costs. I'm the only person he has left."

 

"You see, his father died when he was young and his mother passed away a few months ago so he's now living with me and my parents." said Siwon, making Donghae's eyes widen in surprise.

 

"When people see Kyuhyun and I together, they think we're brothers. I bet you thought we were brothers." said Siwon with a smile.

 

"Yeah, I did think you two were brothers." said Donghae with a nod.

 

"Liar! You thought we were a couple! That's why Leeteuk's been glaring at me!" shouted Siwon all of a sudden, he got up and faced a confused Donghae with his hands on his hips.

 

"Leeteuk likes my baby, doesn't he?" asked Siwon with narrowed eyes.

 

"How did you know?" asked Donghae nervously.

 

"I had suspicions and your nervousness just confirmed it." replied Siwon.

 

"That's not fair, Siwon, you know I'm not good under pressure!" exclaimed Donghae as stood up.

 

"Since when?" asked Siwon as he crossed his arms.

 

"Uh, well, I don't know. I've never been good under pressure, I guess -."

 

"That's not what I'm talking about." said Siwon with a face palm.

 

"Huh?" said Donghae with a confused look.

 

"Don't play dumb, Donghae, and answer my question." said Siwon.

 

"What are you talking about now?" asked Donghae, who still wasn't understanding.

 

"Leeteuk... Since when has he been liking my baby?" asked Siwon.

 

"Ohh... Since that day at the park." replied Donghae with a smile, then clamped his hands over his mouth afterwards.

 

They then heard a loud crash coming from the floor above and looked at the ceiling then at each other.

 

"What was that?" asked Donghae with big eyes.

 

"Let's check it out." said Siwon, Donghae nodded and he followed Siwon out of the basement.

 

They went upstairs and saw to figures standing by the vending machines, one of them was hopping on one foot while the other was picking something up from the floor.

 

"Ow, stupid machine! I wish Siwon was here!" whined Kyuhyun as he held on to his aching foot.

 

"I'm right here, baby Kyu!" called Siwon with a big smile, making the other two look at him.

 

Kyuhyun got a big smile on his face and ran towards his cousin then jumped on him and wrapped his arms around his neck while Siwon hugged him around the waist. Donghae smiled at the cousins then shivered when he felt an icy aura radiating, he looked over and saw Leeteuk glaring at the other two.

 

That's right, Leeteuk doesn't know they're cousins thought Donghae.

 

When the other two separated, Kyuhyun went to help Leeteuk with the snacks and they all went back to the classroom to eat them. In the classroom, they told each other how they ended up stuck in the building and ended up laughing about it. Kyuhyun was sitting on one of the desks by the window and casually looked outside and before anyone knew it, they heard....

 

"SUUUNGMIIIIIIIN!!!"

 

The other three looked up with startled expressions and saw Kyuhyun leaning out the window.

 

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me, you stupid rabbit!" shouted Kyuhyun while pointing menacingly.

 

"Oh! Hi, Kyuhyun!" they heard Sungmin call back.

 

"What are you doing up there, silly? ...And why is Siwon glaring at me?"

 

Kyuhyun looked over and saw Siwon standing next to him with his hands on his hips and glaring out the window.

 

"Why are you glaring at him?" asked Kyuhyun with a curious look.

 

"He knows what he did." replied Siwon.

 

Kyuhyun just raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask, he stuck his head out the window again and shouted,

 

"We got stuck in here! Can you help us out?"

 

"Sure! But how?" Sungmin called back.

 

"Pick lock the gate, stupid!" shouted Kyuhyun, they heard a whine coming from Sungmin.

 

"Do you still remember how I showed you?" asked Kyuhyun, making Siwon look at him in disbelief.

 

"Yes!"

 

"Good! Now... OPEN THE DAMN GATES!!!"

 

"You don't have to yell!"

 

"How else are you going to hear me?!" asked Kyuhyun impatiently.

 

"Don't you guys have your phones?!" Sungmin asked back.

 

The guys looked at each other and checked their pockets, Donghae and Leeteuk pulled out their phones while Siwon and Kyuhyun shook their heads.

 

"I left it in my car." said Siwon.

 

"I left it in your car too." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Well, mine has a full battery." said Donghae.

 

They all looked over at Leeteuk, who was looking at Siwon and Kyuhyun suspiciously.

 

"Why would your phone be in his car?" Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun.

 

"Did you seriously just ask that?" asked Donghae with a face palm.

 

Kyuhyun didn't answer, he just went back to looking out the window and furrowed his brows curiously.

 

"I don't see that blond rabbit anywhere." he said.

 

The others went to join Kyuhyun by the windows and they too couldn't see any sign of Sungmin.

 

"What are you guys looking at?" asked a voice from behind them.

 

The guys jumped and cried out in surprise while turning around and looking at the classroom door, where they saw a curious looking Sungmin staring at them.

 

"You stupid rabbit!" shouted Kyuhyun playfully and started chasing Sungmin until they were out of the building.

 

The other three exchanged amused looks and followed them out of the school.