Kyuhyun's brother

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

When Kyuhyun and Siwon got home that night, it was almost eleven thirty. Mr. and Mrs. Choi were already asleep in their room, but when the cousins stepped into the living room, they received quite a fright when the lamp .

 

"Hello, little brother... I've been waiting for you both so I could clear up a little misunderstanding." said Changmin with a smirk.

 

"I forgot you were still here." said Kyuhyun while rolling his eyes and he was about to walk away, but Siwon grabbed his arm.

 

"Let's listen to him, Kyu." he said, Kyuhyun looked at his cousin uncertainly then looked over at his still smirking brother before nodding.

 

"Okay... but only because you said so, Siwon." said Kyuhyun and went to take a seat as far away from Changmin as possible.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Siwon stayed home from school to help Kyuhyun finish packing because there was a change of plans; Kyuhyun would be leaving with Changmin that very night. Kyuhyun didn't bother packing up and just lied on his side on his bed, staring blankly at the wall. Just as Siwon was folding one of Kyuhyun's shirts, the latter spoke up in a quiet voice.

 

"Can you call Minho? I have to talk to him." Siwon looked surprised, but called Minho anyway.

 

After he hung up, there was a knock on the door and Changmin poked his head inside.

 

"Hey, you guys, let's go out for lunch." he said cheerfully.

 

"Sure." said Siwon with a grin.

 

"I'm not hungry." replied Kyuhyun, Siwon looked over at the younger and saw him pouting.

 

"Aww, you say that as if you had a choice." said Changmin with a bright smile and sweet tone.

 

"Be ready in five minutes." he added in a serious tone, then left.

 

"Tch, who is he to tell me what to do?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"He's your older brother, Kyu." said Siwon as he took a seat on the bed beside Kyuhyun.

 

"No, he's not... You are more of a brother to me than Changmin ever was." said Kyuhyun.

 

"At least he's making the effort now to get closer to you. If you purposely ignore that effort, then you come off as the bad guy." said Siwon, he then got off the bed and walked towards the door.

 

"I'll see you downstairs." he added before walking out.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun was sitting in the back seat of Siwon's car while the latter was driving and Changmin was in the passenger seat. The younger was texting Leeteuk so he wouldn't have to talk with his brother.

 

What are you up to? ^^

Why? What did you hear? O_O

O_O ???

Haha, just kidding :D

-______-

^3^ <3

 

Kyuhyun smiled at the last text and let out a chuckle.

 

"Who're you texting, Kyuhyun?" asked Changmin curiously, he had seen the younger texting from the rearview mirror.

 

"Don't worry about it." replied Kuyhyun, his smile gone.

 

He then looked up at the rearview mirror and saw Siwon giving him a look, Kyuhyun let out a sigh and looked out the window.

 

"There's no point telling you who it is because you don't know him." said Kyuhyun, Changmin turned in his seat and looked at his brother with a smile.

 

"Do you mind if I meet your friends?" he asked cheerfully, Kyuhyun only shrugged as he continued looking out the window.

 

"I know who you should meet first, Changmin." said Siwon with a mischievous grin, Kyuhyun made eye contact with his cousin and glared at him.

 

"Really? Who?" asked an excited Changmin.

 

"His name is Park Jungsoo, he our soccer captain and he's Kyuhyun's b-"

 

"Best friend... He's my best friend." Kyuhyun cut in with a threatening look, Siwon raised and eyebrow in amusement.

 

"I don't think Leeteuk will appreciate you calling him your best friend." teased his cousin.

 

Changmin had a look of confusion on his face as he looked back and forth between Siwon and Kyuhyun, he then saw the faint blush on Kyuhyun's cheeks and a light bulb went off in his mind.

 

"Ohhh, he's that kind of friend, huh?" said Changmin with a knowing look, making Siwon burst out in laughter while Kyuhyun blushed a bright red.

 

Changmin turned in his seat the whole way and reached out to pinch Kyuhyun's cheek affectionately.

 

"You are just so cute!" cooed the older while Kyuhyun made a whining noise.

 

---------------------------------------

 

After lunch, they went back to Siwon's house and Kyuhyun was hoping to get away from his seemingly annoying brother so he could go over to Leeteuk's house. Kyuhyun quickly got out of the car and was about to go next door when Changmin grabbed him by the shoulders and put him in a playful head lock.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" asked the older in amusement as he started to playfully mess up Kyuhyun's hair.

 

"None of your business!" replied Kyuhyun as he struggled to get free while Siwon just stood there laughing.

 

Just then, Leeteuk walked out of his house and heard the commotion next door, he looked over and saw some guy bothering his boyfriend. Leeteuk's eyes narrowed at the guy and he quickly walked over to them, not noticing Siwon standing there.

 

"Hey, you, let go of my boyfriend." said Leeteuk as he got closer.

 

{{Author's Note: Listen to this while reading the next part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4}}

 

Changmin looked up with a surprised blink and his hold on Kyuhyun slackened, the latter took the opportunity to get free and stepped away from his brother. He then went over to stand by Siwon as Leeteuk and Changmin locked eyes and started walking slowly towards each other.

 

"So... you're Jungsoo." stated Changmin with slightly narrowed eyes.

 

"I'm not even going to ask who you are, I just want to know why you were grabbing my boyfriend like that." said Leeteuk with equally narrowed eyes.

 

"I think you will care who I am after we finish talking." said Changmin.

 

The two were now standing face to face and looking intensely into each other's eyes while Kyuhyun and Siwon were in the sidelines watching nervously.

 

"My name's Changmin... I'm Kyuhyun's older brother." said Changmin, breaking out into a friendly smile.

 

{{Author's Note: Cut off music if it hasn't already}}

 

Leeteuk blinked a few times in surprise before his eyes widened in shock.

 

"I-I'm so sorry! I thought you were a ert or some type of stalker!" said Leeteuk in a panicked tone as Siwon started laughing his head off.

 

"It's alright, Jungsoo, at least I know my little brother is safe with you." said Changmin as he gave Leeteuk's arm a pat.

 

After a few more embarrassed apologies from Leeteuk, they all went into Siwon's house for the surprise going away party for Kyuhyun. Everyone from the soccer team and music club were there as well as Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. A few minutes into the party, Minho spotted Kyuhyun alone and beckoned him over so they could talk privately.

 

They went into the den and after talking for a few minutes, Kyuhyun suddenly got up and gave Minho a hug. The latter was surprised that Kyuhyun had taken the initiative, but then smiled and hugged him back.

 

"Believe it or not, Minho, I'm going to miss you." said Kyuhyun with a small smile.

 

"Me too, Kyuhyun." said Minho with a smile of his own.

 

The party went by too fast for their liking and it was now time for Kyuhyun to head to the airport with Changmin. Mr. and Mrs. Choi kissed and hugged Kyuhyun goodbye while Siwon and Changmin loaded the luggage into Siwon's car. Kyuhyun looked over and saw Leeteuk and Sungmin standing there and he ran over to them.

 

"I'm going to miss you so much, Kyuhyun!" said Sungmin with tears in his eyes as he hugged his best friend tightly.

 

"I'm going to miss you too, Sungmin." said Kyuhyun with a teary smile, they pulled away from each other and Kyuhyun turned towards Leeteuk.

 

The latter was clearly trying to keep himself together as he opened his arms for a hug, a hug that Kyuhyun happily accepted. Changmin saw them and a small smile appeared on his face, he then decided to let Sungmin and Leeteuk join them on the way to the airport.

 

They got there an hour early and found out that Changmin had a private jet with his own line of security. After getting over the shock, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk left the others so they could have some alone time.

 

"Bring him back in thirty minutes, Jungsoo, or my people will find you." said Changmin, the scary part was that he was saying this with a bright smile.

 

"Changmin is worse than Siwon." said Leeteuk once they were alone, Kyuhyun chuckled as he rested his head against Leeteuk's shoulder.

 

"Yeah, but at least he's not as big of a jerk as I thought." said Kyuhyun, Leeteuk smiled and put his arm around the younger, who snuggled closer.

 

"You don't seem to get along with him like you do with Siwon, why is that?" asked Leeteuk as he Kyuhyun's hair.

 

"Changmin and I were never really that close since he's much older than me and since Siwon is an only child and we're closer to the same age, we just got along better." replied Kyuhyun.

 

They talked a little more and decided to head back before Changmin kept his promise. Before they got within sight of the others, Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun to the side and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Kyuhyun never thought he would feel butterflies, but he did and when Leeteuk pulled away, the younger grabbed his face and pulled him in for another kiss.

 

"You guys are lucky that I caught you and not Siwon or Changmin." said Sungmin with a broad smile, making the couple jump and separate from each other.

 

"You stupid rabbit!" said a blushing Kyuhyun and he ran after Sungmin while Leeteuk chuckled and went after them.

 

They reached Changmin and Siwon and they all said their final goodbyes, then Changmin put his arm around a sad Kyuhyun and let him towards the private jet. Siwon, Sungmin and Leeteuk watched from the big window and waved at Kyuhyun when the younger looked back. Kyuhyun gave them a small smile and waved back before stepping into the jet and the door closed.

 

I'll miss you, Kyuhyun... I hope our relationship can make it through this... thought Leeteuk as a tear ran down his face.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

You all probably want to throw something at me right about now XD

But you have to understand... I regret nothing! *runs away*