A declaration of Eunhae

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The next day, Eunhyuk was walking down the hall when he saw Donghae at his locker, making his cheeks go pink right away. He then realized how handsome the brunette is and that made him puff out his cheeks with a frown, not liking the idea of someone else showing interest in Donghae.
 

Maybe it's time to be more clear towards him thought Eunhyuk as he watched Donghae rummaging through his book bag with a cute pout on his face.
 

Eunhyuk reached the brunette and cleared his throat, making Donghae look up while still pouting; it was quickly replaced with a bright smile when he saw who it was.
 

"Eunhyuk! Good morning." greeted Donghae.
 

"I like you." blurted Eunhyuk and before he realized what his own body was doing, the blonde stepped up and placed a hand behind Donghae's neck before pressing their lips together in a sweet kiss.
 

Donghae's mind went completely blank as his eyes grew abnormally large, Eunhyuk then pulled away and both made eye contact for a few seconds. The blonde seemed to have finally realized what he did because his face went bright red and his eyes widened in horror. Before Donghae could finish pulling himself together Eunhyuk turned and ran away at full speed, not looking back once.
 

"I like you, too." said a breathless Donghae, a pink hue tinting his cheeks.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Can one of you tell me why Eunhyuk has his head in his book bag?" asked Leeteuk with a raised eyebrow.
 

Zhou Mi, Siwon, Heechul, and Hangeng all shrugged as they stared at their blonde friend sitting on the grass, his shoulders hunched forward and his purple book bag over his head.
 

"Donghae's being weird too." said Heechul with furrowed brows, "He was bumping into things and apologizing to them."
 

That made everyone laugh for about two seconds before stopping abruptly to actually think about it.
 

"Oh, that's wrong." said Hangeng with a blink, the others nodded in agreement.
 

"Anyway, Eunhyuk, take that off your head so we can start practice." said Leeteuk, he then sighed when he saw Eunhyuk's covered head shake from left to right.
 

"Well, I've got to get to the music room. See you guys later." said Zhou Mi as he glanced at his watch, he waved goodbye to them and ran towards the school.
 

"Siwon. Hangeng. Arms... Heechul. Bottom." said Leeteuk as he pointed.
 

"Oooh, I like where this is going." said Heechul with a grin and a wiggle of his brows.
 

Leeteuk only gave him a look while Siwon and Hangeng took a firm hold of Eunhyuk's arms, Heechul quickly sat on his legs when the blonde began to struggle.
 

"What's going on?! Get off me!" exclaimed Eunhyuk, his voice muffled by the book bag.
 

Leeteuk stepped around the flailing limbs and reached over to take off the book bag, revealing tousled blonde hair and a pink faced Eunhyuk with his eyes closed as he tried to fight off his teammates.
 

"It's four against one! That's not fair!" whined Eunhyuk.
 

"Um, why are you guys molesting Eunhyuk?" they all stopped their movements and turned to see Kyuhyun standing there with a juice box in his hand and a raised eyebrow.
 

He placed the juice box down on the grass before walking closer and moved Siwon's and Hangeng's hands out of the way and ungracefully pushed Heechul off of Eunhyuk's legs before taking the blonde's hands in his and pulled him up. Eunhyuk quickly hid behind Kyuhyun after the latter picked up his juice box again.
 

"Well?" asked the younger as he took a sip.
 

"He was being a weirdo with that book bag on his head." said Heechul as he rubbed his back.
 

"You say that like it's a bad thing." said Kyuhyun with a pout.
 

"It isn't?" asked Leeteuk with an amused look.
 

"No, it's not. I used to do that all the time when I was a kid." said Kyuhyun with big eyes.
 

"You did not." said Heechul, his eyes squinted in doubt.
 

"He did, he said it was nicer in there." said Siwon with a confused look.
 

"It was! It kept the bad people away!" said Kyuhyun.
 

"What bad people?!" exclaimed Heechul as he got up from the grass.
 

"Don't argue with him, Chul." said Siwon as he placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.
 

Leeteuk walked over to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist while nuzzling his hair.
 

"You are just the cutest thing ever." he cooed as he gently massaged Kyuhyun's scalp, making the younger lean closer.
 

"Ah, gross!" protested Heechul as he covered his eyes and turned away.
 

"You're just mad because Hangeng hasn't made a move yet." said Kyuhyun with a smirk; Hangeng gave Heechul a nervous look while the latter flipped off Kyuhyun, who laughed.
 

"Hey guys!" called a cheerful voice, they all looked over and saw Donghae walking towards them with that carefree smile on his face.
 

They then looked at Eunhyuk and blinked in surprise when they didn't see the blonde anywhere.
 

"He was just here." said Siwon.
 

"He's gone." said Kyuhyun, the others looked at him and saw him pointing at a figure running away from them.
 

Donghae let out an unhappy sigh as he too watched Eunhyuk leaving, Leeteuk noticed right away and pulled the brunette to the side.
 

"Did something happen between you two?" asked Leeteuk with a concerned look.

"Eunhyuk... sort of... kind of... c-confessed and k-kissed me earlier today." admitted Donghae, his cheeks going an adorable shade of pink.
 

"Aww, really? That's so cute!" squealed Leeteuk in the manliest way possible... not.
 

"Leeteuk, I know you did not just call Donghae cute." said Kyuhyun with a bit of sass.
 

"Of ourse not, I said he and Eunhyuk are cute." said Leeteuk with a broad smile.
 

"Dude, that's worse." said Heechul with a laugh.
 

"Duckie~ Don't call other guys cute~" whined Kyuhyun with a pout, the others 'aww'ed' in unison.
 

"Look~ Kyunnie's jealous~" cooed Heechul with a smirk, making Kyuhyun send him a murderous glare.
 

"My name. Isn't. Kyunnie." said the younger, his angry expression actually looked kind of cute to them and they laughed instead of taking him seriously.
 

"Guys~ Stop laughing at me~" complained Kyuhyun while stomping his feet like a child.
 

"Aww, now he's upset~" cooed Heechul, his smirk growing more mischievous.
 

Leeteuk reached over and put his hand at the nape of Kyuhyun's neck and began to gently massage it.
 

"Okay, stop teasing him." he said with a laugh as Kyuhyun's muscles eased.
 

"Leeteuk's right, guys," said Heechul as he held his hands in front of himself, then pointed at the brunette, "Let's tease Donghae about Eunhyuk instread." he added with another wicked grin.

"Guys~ No~" whined Donghae, he then turned and ran from the field with Heechul, Hangeng, and even Siwon running after him.
 

"Running is futile, Lee Donghae! We will make you talk!" shouted Heechul as he ran.
 

"And you," he said to Siwon, who was running besode him, "When are you going to start dating again?" he asked.
 

"Make me." replied Siwon with a smirk.
 

"Hangeng! Get him!" exclaimed Heechul as he pointed at Siwon, he then blinked and stopped running while looking around.
 

"Hangeng?" called Heechul, Siwon stopped running as well and spotted their friend.
 

"He's over there." he said while pointing, Heechul followed with his eyes and saw Hangeng standing in front of a vending machine with a thoughtful look.
 

"Hannie~" complained Heechul while Siwon died of laughter beside him.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


It was the next morning and Donghae was hurrying towards Eunhyuk's locker, determined to get some answers. Since the kiss, Eunhyuk had done everything possible to not run into Donghae and that hurt. The brunette's face lit up when he saw how deserted the hallway was and took it as a sign to follow through with his plan. He was glad Eunhyuk had his back towards him and made his move.
 

Eunhyuk gave a startled jump when he felt arms going around his waist from behind, but a voice spoke up before he could turn to see who it was.
 

"It's not nice to lead people on, Eunhyuk." whispered a too familiar voice right into his ear, sending a chilling shiver down his spine.
 

"D-Donghae?" said Eunhyuk uncertainly.
 

"Bingo." said Donghae with a chuckle, he then let go and turned Eunhyuk around so they were facing each other, "You get a kiss for guessing correctly." he said and leaned forward to connect their lips.
 

It was Eunhyuk's turn to widen his eyes in shock and when Donghae pulled away, the latter didn't run like the blonde had done. Instead, Donghae tilted his head to the side and leaned in again.
 

"Round two." whispered Donghae with a smile that was completely different from his innocent ones.

Eunhyuk closed his eyes this time as their lips connected once more, his hands traveling up to grab onto Donghae's shirt collar. When they parted, they made the same eye contact as before, but this one lasted a few seconds longer.
 

"You ran away before I could give you an answer." said Donghae with a cute pout, he then smiled that smile Eunhyuk had come to adore.
 

"I like you too, Hyukjae." said Donghae, using Eunhyuk's real name to show he means it.
 

"W-Well... yay." said Eunhyuk, who was in a daze but still understood the situation, "Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked rather shyly.
 

Donghae's cheeks turned pink as he looked away with a shy look of his own and nodded, making Eunhyuk gleam with joy as he tugged on Donghae's shirt collar to get his attention before pressing their lips together for a third time.
 

"Really, you two? This is a hallway! A hallway where children walk through!" the new couple jumped apart and saw Heechul standing there with an incredulous look on his face while Siwon stood beside him with an amused look.
 

"What if Kyuhyun had walked by?! Or Henry?! Or Taemin?! Oh, the indecency!" said the dramatic diva as he flailed his arms about.
 

"It was just a kiss." said Donghae with a pout, making Eunhyuk grin as he leaned in and pecked his cheek; the brunette blushed and put a hand on his cheek as he looked up at his boyfriend with a shy look.
 

"You guys are disgustingly cute, so I'll let it slide this time." said Heechul with a grimace, he then grinned evilly and asked,
 

"So, who's topping first?" making the Eunhae couple blush red while Siwon died of laughter for the second time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I'll say this once and only once... there will NOT be any explicit in this story.

Why? Chicken thigh XD

Anyway, Yaaay Eunhyuk and Donghae are a couple now! \^-^/

P.S.   I made the mistake of not hiding this chapter, so part of it got published /.\

I didn't realize until someone commented... it was kind of funny, actually XD