Love is so bad

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The next few days have been hard on Leeteuk because he was missing Kyuhyun terribly and even though they talk to each other for hours on the phone or through video chat, Leeteuk felt a little empty.

 

I really hope Changmin changes his mind about having Kyuhyun live with him thought Leeteuk as he poked at his lunch.

 

"Leeteuk, you should really eat something." said Donghae with a worried look, he hasn't seen Leeteuk this down since his last boyfriend.

 

"I can't, Donghae... I miss him too much." said Leeteuk, he let out a sigh and pushed his uneaten tray away then propped his elbows on the table and rested his head in his hands.

 

Siwon appeared out of nowhere and sat on Leeteuk's other side, he pulled the tray back towards the older and draped an arm around his shoulders.

 

"I'm not going to get into details about how I used to make Kyuhyun eat, but rest assured that it wasn't pretty." said Siwon with a serious look.

 

"Was it illegal?" asked Donghae with big eyes.

 

"No, because Kyu ended up eating." replied Siwon with a grin.

 

Leeteuk didn't say anything and started to slowly eat his food, making the other two sigh in relief.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

After school, Donghae pulled Siwon aside while Leeteuk opened his locker.

 

"Maybe you should hang out with him during the weekend." said Donghae in a low voice so Leeteuk wouldn't overhear.

 

"What are you going to be doing this weekend?" asked Siwon suspiciously.

 

"Eunhyuk asked me out this Saturday and I said yes." said Donghae, a cute blush appearing on his cheeks.

 

"A date? You go out on a date when your best friend is feeling lonely?" asked Siwon with a raised eyebrow.

 

"You shouldn't be talking, Siwon, you also have a date with Sooyoung this Saturday." said Sungmin from out of nowhere.

 

"Not anymore, she canceled because one of her friends went through a tough break up and she wants to be there for her." said Siwon then looked at Donghae with raised eyebrows.

 

"Because that's what good friends do." he added.

 

Donghae pouted and they then heard a thump and looked over at Leeteuk, the latter had his head resting on his locker door while just staring blankly at nothing in particular.

 

"Someone might think he went through a break up." said Sungmin while tilting his head to the side.

 

"Sooyoung and Kyu, forgive me for I am about to have a date with Leeteuk." said Siwon while pinching the bridge of his nose, he then said goodbye to Donghae and Sungmin and walked over to Leeteuk.

 

Siwon then just put his arm around Leetek's shoulders and closed his locker, then started to wordlessly lead him out of the school and towards his car.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

They stopped by the grocery store and Leeteuk was too distracted to oppose when Siwon paid for everything. They then went back to Leeteuk's house and Siwon had quite a surprise to see the everything out of order.

 

"When was the last time you cleaned up in here?" asked Siwon with wide eyes as he set the bags down on the kitchen counter.

 

Leeteuk only shrugged and went towards the couch, he picked up a random blanket off the floor and covered himself with it then just sat there. Siwon started taking the groceries out of the bag and thought that Leeteuk should start cleaning up a bit so he can distract himself. He went back into the living room and tossed a garbage bag and a wash cloth with a can of cleaning spray on the couch beside Leeteuk, who was hunched over with the blanket over his head.

 

"Why is it cold in here?" asked Siwon, suddenly feeling colder than usual.

 

"I forgot to pay the gas bill this month." replied Leeteuk as he wrapped the blanket tighter around himself.

 

Siwon was about to say something, but the lights started to flicker and everything suddenly went dark.

 

"...I guess I forgot to pay the light bill too." said Leeteuk, he looked up and could only see Siwon's silhouette as he face palmed.

 

"Pack some clothes, we're leaving." said Siwon and he went into the kitchen to get the groceries.

 

A few minutes later, Siwon and Leeteuk left the house and went next door. Mr. and Mrs. Choi weren't home at the moment so Siwon went upstairs and left Leeteuk's things in Kyuhyun's previous room. He came back downstairs and pulled Leeteuk with him into the kitchen so he could start making something to eat. When the food was done, they sat down across from each other and started to eat.

 

"I heard from Donghae that your attitude right now has only happened once before, but worse. What's going on with you?" asked Siwon.

 

"It's n-"

 

"And don't say 'it's nothing' because I will find out and it'll be worse for you." interrupted Siwon with a frown.

 

Leeteuk put down his eating utensils and propped his elbows on the table while resting his head in his hands.

 

"About two years ago, I was in a relationship with this guy; I was a sophomore and he was a senior. At first, he was nice and always looked out for me, but then about a year into the relationship, he completely changed." said Leeteuk, Siwon only nodded while listening with a light frown.

 

"He started checking up on me every half hour and asking who I was with, I didn't think much of it since it was my first relationship. But then Donghae told me that he had been asking my friends questions about me and it got to the point where he even started threatening Donghae and my other friends to stay away from me. My friends didn't want to cause trouble for me, so they would either call me or send messages through their sisters because my ex knew I wasn't interested in girls." said Leeteuk with a frown.

 

"That sounds like a stalker... an obsessive stalker." commented Siwon with a scowl, Leeteuk nodded and tears started forming in his eyes as he continued.

 

"H-He then started threatening me, saying he would k-kill me if I ever left him. It got so bad and I didn't want to put my friends in danger, so I stopped talking to everyone, but they quickly figured it out and silently reported him to the police."

 

"The police couldn't do much because there was no evidence of physical abuse, but they still recorded it as stalking and Donghae had me file a restraining order. I broke up with my ex the next day and that made him furious, but when he tried to attack me, a cop came out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground."

 

Siwon covered his mouth with his hands in disbelief as tears rolled down Leeteuk's face, the older was looking at the table with a pained look on his face.

 

"He got locked up for a few days for breaking the restraining order, but when he got out, he came after me again. I remember that day really well, it was around midnight and I woke up when I heard noise coming from downstairs. I locked my bedroom door and called Donghae, telling him there was someone in my house and thinking it was my ex, Donghae said he would be right there and then I heard a loud thump on my door. As if someone was trying to kick it open."

 

Siwon got up from his chair and went to sit next to Leeteuk and put an arm around him as he started to shake a little.

 

"Then finally the door broke open and I was right... it was him. I tried to get out through the window, but he came at me and pulled me back inside. He started beating me up and I tried fighting back, I managed to blind him for a few seconds, but then he came at me again and put a cloth over my mouth." said Leeteuk, he inhaled sharply and let out a sob.

 

"I pretended to pass out, but I was only feeling a little dizzy. That's when I hear the front door crash open and I heard Donghae and Kangin calling out for me, my ex managed to get away through my bedroom window. But since it was the second story, he fell wrong and broke his leg." Siwon reached over for a napkin and dried Leeteuk's face, then the older continued.

 

"I then met Minho at the hospital after the court decided I should get psychological help because of the trauma my ex caused. And since then, Donghae is always with me and never leaves me out of his sight... When I first saw Kyuhyun and started showing interest, Donghae got worried because he didn't want me to get hurt again, but when he saw that Kyuhyun was associated with you, Donghae felt more relaxed."

 

"I was actually scared to confess to Kyuhyun at first because of my previous relationship. I mean, Kyuhyun looked like a nice guy, but that's what I thought of my ex. Then when I saw that he went through some similar pain as me, I started falling in love with him and wanted to protect him... I didn't want him to fall for the wrong guy like I did." said Leeteuk, he looked down at his ring and a smile appeared on his face.

 

"Are you going to tell Kyu about this?" asked Siwon as he soothingly rubbed Leeteuk's arm.

 

"I will eventually... when the right time comes." replied Leeteuk with a sniff, Siwon nodded then got a thoughtful look as he looked at the older.

 

"How are you nineteen and still in high school?" he asked out of the blue.

 

"I failed my freshman year because my grandmother passed away and I was busy fixing up the paper work that would let me legally live on my own at such a young age." replied Leeteuk.

 

"Well, the bright side is that the worst is over now and you look happy." said Siwon with a smile, the older nodded with a light laugh.

 

"Can we watch a movie?" asked Leeteuk with a somewhat shy smile, Siwon had a spaz moment and got a silly grin on his face as he hugged the older.

 

"So... is that a yes?" said Leeteuk with big eyes.

 

They then spent the night watching movies and eating snacks and Siwon told Leeteuk embarrassing stories about Kyuhyun when he was little and added insult to injury by showing him embarrassing baby pictures.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I have a question for you guys o_O

Would you like to read about Kyuhyun's adventures with Changim in Japan?

Just a simple yes or no will do ^.^ Thank you!