Sleepover Pt. 2

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

It was now later in the evening and the sun had gone down, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were now sitting at the table in the dinning room. When Kyuhyun got back from Taemin's house, he didn't say anything about his visit to Leeteuk and that roused suspicion in the older.

 

Is he hiding something from me? wondered Leeteuk as he chewed his food.

 

"Stop staring." said Kyuhyun with a pout, he had looked up to take a sip of water when he noticed his boyfriend staring.

 

"I just missed seeing your face up close." replied Leeteuk without hesitation, which was still true; a pink hue covered Kyuhyun's cheeks as he frowned and continued to pout.

 

"How did it go at Taemin's?" asked Leeteuk, trying to sound casual.

 

"It was alright." replied Kyuhyun with a shrug as he resumed eating.

 

"What did you guys do?" asked Leeteuk, paying close attention to Kyuhyun's expressions.

 

"Not much." replied Kyuhyun in his normal tone.

 

"Were his parents there?" asked Leeteuk cautiously.

 

"No." replied Kyuhyun with a shake of his head.

 

"Were you the first to leave?" asked Leeteuk, his eyes slightly narrowing at the thought of Kyuhyun and Taemin alone together.

 

"I stayed for a little while after the others had left so I could help Taemin clean up the mess they made." replied Kyuhyun, he then looked up at Leeteuk and tilted his head to the side.

 

"What's with all these questions?" he asked.

 

"Just curious." replied Leeteuk with a shrug.

 

"Sounds more like an interrogation." said Kyuhyun as he crossed his arms.

 

"It's not, I just wanted to know how your day went." said Leeteuk.

 

"I didn't know ducks could lie." said Kyuhyun with a frown.

 

"I'm not the one who's lying here." blurted Leeteuk, making the younger raise an eyebrow.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Kyuhyun; Leeteuk stayed quiet and looked away, he then got up to put his plate in the sink while the younger watched his every move.

 

"Answer me, Leeteuk." said Kyuhyun as he too stood up.

 

"It's nothing." said Leeteuk, he was about to leave the kitchen when Kyuhyun blocked his path.

 

"It's got to be something if you're acting like this." said Kyuhyun, refusing to give in and find out what was bothering Leeteuk.

 

"Acting like what?" asked Leeteuk with a frown.

 

"Like... this." replied Kyuhyun as he gestured to Leeteuk's somewhat tense stance, the older didn't notice he had fisted his hands and slowly unfurled his fingers.

 

"I guess I'm just tired." said Leeteuk with a sigh, not knowing anymore why he was getting worked up.

 

"Remember when you said you really dislike it when people you like ignore you? Well, I really dislike it when the people I like lie to me." said Kyuhyun, he crossed his arms again and silently let Leeteuk know that he wasn't going to budge.

 

"Just forget about it, okay?" said Leeteuk as he walked around Kyuhyun and into the living room, the younger frowned and followed.

 

"Leeteuk, whatever's wrong you can tell me. It's not healthy to keep things bottled up." said Kyuhyun.

 

"I said it was nothing." said Leeteuk irritably as he took a seat on the couch and the t.v., flipping the channels with a frown on his face.

 

"Stubborn duck." mumbled Kyuhyun, he then went to sit beside Leeteuk.

 

Let's see... How can I make him talk? thought Kyuhyun, he looked over at his boyfriend and saw the frown still in place.

 

"Leeteuk..." called Kyuhyun but, the older didn't reply.

 

Kyuhyun pouted and scooted closer, he then rested his head on Leeteuk's shoulder and snuggled into him, making the older's tense muscles relax a bit.

 

"Leeteuk... don't be mad at me." said Kyuhyun, Leeteuk looked down at his boyfriend and saw the younger pouting while staring at him with puppy eyes; the older let out a defeated sigh and a smile appeared on his face as he wrapped an arm around Kyuhyun and brought him closer.

 

"I'm not mad, Kyu... Well, not at you, anyway." said Leeteuk, Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side with a curious look.

 

"Then who are you mad at?" asked the younger; Leeteuk's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he mumbled something and looked away, making Kyuhyun frown in confusion.

 

"What did you say?" he asked; Leeteuk took a deep breath and looked at Kyuhyun, he hesitated about whether or not to tell his boyfriend who had upset him and finally decided to just be completely honest.

 

"Taemin." said Leeteuk.

 

"Taemin? What about him?" asked Kyuhyun with a confused look.

 

"You spend too much time with him." said Leeteuk.

 

"Well, you spend too much time with Donghae and I don't say anything." said Kyuhyun with a blink.

 

"Well, yeah, he's my best friend." said Leeteuk with a shrug, Kyuhyun blinked again and suddenly grabbed a pillow and swung it at Leeteuk's face.

 

"Kyuhyun... are you jealous?" asked Leeteuk in amusement as he fixed his hair.

 

"No, that's your job." replied Kyuhyun with a smirk and as he was about to hit Leeteuk again with the pillow, the older chuckled and grabbed his wrist.

 

Kyuhyun pouted and raised his other hand to pry off Leeteuk's, but the latter grabbed that one too and they soon got into a mini pillow fight using the couch cushions. Leeteuk had Kyuhyun in a playful headlock when the younger twisted in his hold and placed a kiss on Leeteuk's cheek, making the latter freeze and let go. Kyuhyun chuckled evilly and pounced on the stunned Leeteuk, making them both fall off the couch and onto the floor with Kyuhyun landing on top of Leeteuk.

 

"Oooh, I like where this is going." said Leeteuk with a creeper smile and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Ahh." said Kyuhyun with a grimace as he sat up and put his hands on his hips.

 

"Hey, guys, I brought some- Oh, what is going on here?!"

 

Both looked over and saw Donghae standing there with a bag in one hand and the other one covering his eyes. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow then looked down and saw that he was straddling Leeteuk and his eyes widened in horror as he scrambled off him and jumped onto the couch. Leeteuk just started laughing and Donghae cautiously removed his hand.

 

"Is this a bad time?" asked Donghae with an uncomfortable look, thinking he actually interrupted something.

 

"No, you came just in time, Donghae. Leeteuk was being a ert." said Kyuhyun with big eyes as he pointed an accusing finger at Leeteuk, who was still lying on the floor.

 

"You were on top of me." said Leeteuk with a laugh, finding the whole situation amusing.

 

"Okay... So do you guys still want to play video games or should I leave you alone?" asked Donghae with a raised eyebrow, Kyuhyun shook his head and quickly got off the couch to go over to Donghae and clung onto his arm like a baby koala.

 

"No! Stay, Donghae!" he exclaimed, Donghae chuckled and nodded as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

 

"Okay, I'll stay... What do you want to play first?" asked the older.

 

"I'll go get the video games I brought from Japan! They haven't been released here yet and they're so cool!" said Kyuhyun excitedly, he let go of Donghae's arm and ran upstairs to get the games.

 

When he got them, Kyhyun was making his way back downstairs when he heard a phone ringing. He recognized it as Leeteuk's and curiously went into his boyfriend's room, he picked up the phone with his free hand and saw that it was an unknown number; Kyuhyun shrugged and answered the call.

 

"Hello?" said Kyuhyun into the receiver.

 

"Jungsoo?" asked a male voice from the other end of the line.

 

"No, I'm not Jungsoo. But I can get him for you if you want." said Kyuhyun with a curious look.

 

"Yeah... you do that..." replied the guy, making Kyhyun look at the phone with a raised eyebrow; he shrugged and quickly made his way downstairs where he saw Donghae setting up for the games and Leeteuk lying on the couch just watching.

 

"Leeteuk, someone's on the line for you." said Kyuhyun as he held out the phone.

 

"Who is it?" asked Leeteuk with a curious look as he sat up and reached for the phone.

 

"Um, I don't know. I forgot to ask." said Kyuhyun with a sheepish look, Leeteuk chuckled and gave the younger a peck on the cheek for his cuteness before raising the phone to his ear.

 

"I want a cupcake." said Kyuhyun with a pout as he headed towards the kitchen.

 

"You're not going to make them are you?" asked Donghae with a worried look.

 

"No, you silly fish. Siwon brought some over before he left." came Kyuhyun's voice from the kitchen.

 

"Oh, okay... In that case, bring me one too." said Donghae.

 

"Okay!" came the reply, Leeteuk chuckled and shook his head before turning his attention back to the phone.

 

"Hello?" he said into the receiver, his face paled when he heard a hauntingly familiar voice on the other end.

 

"Hello, Jungsoo, it's been a long time... How's my angel doing?"