Piggyback!

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"Come on, Sungmin! Let's fly!" exclaimed a hyper Kyuhyun with a childish grin; it was now after school and he was on Sungmin's back... literally.

 

"Why are you being like this, Kyuhyun?" asked Sungmin, feeling a little freaked out as he adjusted his grip on Kyuhyun's legs.

 

"Let's fly!" repeated the younger, then looked up and got a straight face when he spotted Siwon walking towards them while talking with Kibum.

 

"Siwon!" called Kyuhyun with another childish grin, Siwon looked up and face palmed while Kibum raised a questioning eyebrow at them.

 

"Kyuhyun, why are you on Sungmin's back?" asked Siwon.

 

"He's the plane and I'm the pilot." replied Kyuhyun as he ruffled Sungmin's hair.

 

"Well, this plane just landed." said Sungmin as he knelt down, making Kyuhyun get off his back and stand there with a pout.

 

"But Sungmin, we didn't even take off yet." complained the younger while stomping his feet like a child.

 

"I'm sure Siwon or Kibum would love to be the plane." said Sungmin as he got up while holding his back like an old person.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes lit up and he looked over at the other two expectantly.

 

"I... I have to get going now." said Kibum with a nervous laugh, he gave Siwon's back a pat and he quickly left.

 

"Siwon, it's your turn to be the plane." said Kyuhyun with a grin, then suddenly ran at Siwon and quickly jumped on his back.

 

"Piggyback!" exclaimed the younger.

 

"How did this happen?" asked Siwon, his eyes turned up towards the sky, he saw something drop and looked down at the floor curiously.

 

"What's that?" asked Sungmin as he walked over to them and picked up the item, they got a good look at it and Siwon rolled his eyes while Sungmin face palmed at the chocolate bar wrapper.

 

"Someone gave Kyuhyun chocolate, that's why he's being all weird." said Siwon.

 

"Hey, Siwon, let's go over there." said Kyuhyun as he pointed at the school's field.

 

Siwon ignored him and started to head towards his car with Kyuhyun on his back, but the younger started whining and saying that he wanted to go to the field.

 

"No, Kyuhyun, we have to go home now." said Siwon in a stern tone as he pulled out his car keys.

 

"Auntie says you're not supposed to leave without me." said Kyuhyun with a pout.

 

"I'm not leaving without you, Kyu." said Siwon with a confused look.

 

Kyuhyun grinned evilly and hoped off Siwon's back, he then started running towards the field without looking back.

 

"Oh, will you look at that?" said Sungmin with an amused look.

 

"Kyuhyun! Get back here!" shouted Siwon as he started running after his cousin.

 

"Run, Kyuhyun! Siwon's right behind you!" called Sungmin with a big smile as he too started to go after his friends.

 

"Whose side are you on, Sungmin?!" asked Siwon somewhat irritably.

 

"No one's." replied the older with a laugh.

 

Kyuhyun kept running while laughing and looked behind him, then picked up the pace out of adrenaline and laughed some more. Sungmin stopped running in the middle of the field when he realized that Kyuhyun was basically making Siwon run in a big circle.

 

"Stop chasing me!" shouted Kyuhyun with a big smile, thinking that Siwon was playing with him.

 

"Stop running!" Siwon shouted back.

 

Sungmin burst out in a fit of giggles when Siwon tripped and stumbled, but didn't fall. Then felt someone stand beside him and looked up to see Leeteuk with Donghae.

 

"What are they doing?" asked Donghae with an amused look as he saw how Kyuhyun dodged Siwon's attempt to tackle him.

 

"Someone gave Kyuhyun some chocolate and that got him extremely hyper." replied Sungmin with a grin.

 

"Ohh, that must have been Eunhyuk. He was giving us some candy earlier in class." said Donghae with a comprehending look.

 

"Don't tell that to Siwon or you won't have a boyfriend anymore." warned Sungmin.

 

"He's not my boyfriend!" shouted Donghae, a blush appearing on his cheeks.

 

They then started to bicker while Leeteuk tried to shut them up, not noticing the other two running towards them. Leeteuk then felt two hands on his shoulders from behind and he suddenly stumbled forward.

 

"What the -?" the older turned his head slightly and saw Kyuhyun's grinning face close to his.

 

"Hi, captain." said the younger, then shocked the other three by kissing Leeteuk on the cheek... just an inch from his mouth.

 

Leeteuk's eyes went wide as his face turned red while Sungmin's and Donghae's jaws dropped. Siwon came up to them and looked at each of their faces as Kyuhyun nuzzled his cheek against a frozen Leeteuk's hair.

 

"What's going on? Why do you two look like that?" Siwon asked Sungmin and Donghae.

 

"Um, we were born looking this way?" replied Sungmin, giving Siwon a "duh" look.

 

"You know what I mean." said Siwon while rolling his eyes, then looked at Kyuhyun and shook his head.

 

"Come on, Kyu, let's go home." he said and got a light snore in response, the others looked at Kyuhyun and saw him fast asleep with his head resting on Leeteuk's shoulder.

 

"Uh... Did he fall asleep on me?" asked the older with a surprised blink.

 

"I'm afraid so." replied Siwon while pinching the bridge of his nose, he then gently shook Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

"Come on, Kyu, get off of Leeteuk." he said.

 

"My Leeteuk." mumbled a sleeping Kyuhyun with a light frown.

 

Sungmin and Donghae stifled their laughter while Siwon face palmed and Leeteuk's eyes went wide.