Siwon and Kyuhyun did what?!

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The next day, Leeteuk was told that he could go home and he couldn't be any happier. He still had a slight cough and runny nose, but he could just get some medicine for that.

 

The first thing I'm going to do is talk to Kyuhyun, he looked really upset and didn't even visit me yesterday thought Leeteuk.

 

After Kyuhyun stormed off, Minho came back about an hour later and told Leeteuk that he had left. Minho didn't mention Kyuhyun's irritable attitude, though, because he knows that Leeteuk shouldn't be stressing. After the proper paper work was taken care of, Leeteuk said goodbye to Minho, Key, Onew and Jonghyun before walking to the nearest bus stop. Mr. and Mrs. Choi had told him multiple times to call them when he got discharged so they could take him home, but Leeteuk decided not to bother them.

 

It's not that far, anyway thought Leeteuk as he put his hands in his pockets; Siwon had brought him a change of clothes yesterday.

 

When the bus came, Leeteuk got on and took a seat by the window. He then just stared out of it, not really thinking about anything until he got off at the next stop and walked a block to reach his house. When he got closer to his house, Leeteuk saw Kyuhyun, Taemin and Henry sitting on the front steps of Siwon's house.

 

He saw how Henry was standing in front of them while telling a story that involved a lot of arm gestures and Leeteuk frowned a little when he saw Taemin's head resting on Kyuhyun's shoulder while the latter had a smile on his face as they listened to whatever Henry was telling them.

 

When did they become so close? Leeteuk asked himself as he got closer.

 

Kyuhyun happened to look up and saw Leeteuk walking, their gazes locked and Kyuhyun was silently challenging the older to come and talk to him. Leeteuk did just that and walked across the green lawn and stopped beside Henry.

 

"Why didn't you come visit me yesterday?" asked Leeteuk, not caring if Henry and Taemin heard.

 

"Bite me." said Kyuhyun with narrowed eyes, then got up and went into the house just as Siwon was coming out.

 

Siwon looked at his cousin in surprise then looked over and saw Leeteuk standing there.

 

"What did you do?" Siwon automatically asked Leeteuk with a look of accusation.

 

"I don't have to explain myself to you." said Leeteuk with a frown before going to his house and slamming the door shut.

 

"What. Was. That?" asked Henry with big confused eyes.

 

"Can I talk to Kyuhyun?" Taemin asked Siwon with a worried look, Siwon just nodded as he still tried to process what happened.

 

Taemin walked into the house and went into Kyuhyun's room afer asking where it was. He was about to knock the door when he saw that it was slightly open. Taemin quietly opened the door a little and saw Kyuhyun sitting at his desk with his back towards the door and looking at something on his computer. The younger stepped into the room and quietly walked up behind Kyuhyun, then saw that it was an e-mail he was reading. Taemin read it over Kyuhyun's shoulder and his eyes widened in shock at what he read, he then shook his head and put on a smile on his face as he put his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders.

 

"Kyuhyun!" exclaimed Taemin in a cheerful tone, despite of what he just read.

 

Kyuhyun jumped a mile high and quickly closed the window he was looking at and turned to Taemin with a startled look.

 

"Ooh, were you looking at something you weren't supposed to?" asked Taemin with a mischievous smile.

 

"No!" replied Kyuhyun a little too fast, making Taemin laugh.

 

"Anyway, how long have you been standing there?" asked Kyuhyun with an unreadable look.

 

"I just got here." replied Taemin with a shrug.

 

"Where's Henry?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"I think he left." said Taemin with a thoughtful pout.

 

Just then, Taemin's phone rang and after giving an apologetic look, he answered. Kyuhyun looked back at his computer with a thoughtful look as Taemin talked on the phone. When the younger was done, he put his phone away and pouted.

 

"I have to go home now for lunch." said Taemin, they said their goodbyes and Taemin left.

 

What Kyuhyun didn't know was that Taemin had read the e-mail and told Siwon about it.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

It's now Monday during lunch and Leeteuk noticed that Kyuhyun wasn't sitting at the table with them like he usually does. He looked around and saw the younger sitting by himself in the back of the cafeteria. Leeteuk then saw Siwon taking a seat across from Kyuhyun and after exchanging a few words, Leeteuk saw Siwon showing Kyuhyun a paper. An angry look appeared on Kyuhyun's face and he got up and left the cafeteria while Siwon put his head in his hands for a few seconds before going after his cousin.

 

Leeteuk was then distracted by Donghae.

 

Outside of the cafeteria, Sungmin was walking down the hall and talking with Ryeowook when he heard two familiar voices and looked up. He saw Kyuhyun walking in their direction with a very angry look on his face while Siwon was calling after him. Sungmin and Ryeowook stopped walking and just watched how Siwon caught up with Kyuhyun and grabbed his arm, making him stop. 

 

"Let go, Siwon." they heard Kyuhyun say.

 

"Not until you listen to me." replied Siwon.

 

"Let go or I won't respond." warned Kyuhyun in a threatening voice.

 

The next thing they knew, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away from him, but Siwon grabbed the younger by the shoulders and tried talking to him. Kyuhyun just lost it and suddenly punched Siwon in the mouth, making Sungmin and Ryeowook gasp in shock, Siwon's eyes flashed with sudden fury and he punched Kyuhyun back.

 

Sungmin ran over and stood between them, trying to keep them from hitting each other again. Ryeowook knew that Sungmin won't be able to keep them apart for long, so he ran into the cafeteria to get Leeteuk. When he went into the cafeteria, Ryeowook quickly scanned the room and spotted Leeteuk with Donghae and ran to their table.

 

"Leeteuk! You've got to come with me right now! Kyuhyun and Siwon are fighting in the hall and Sungmin's trying to separate them!" exclaimed Ryeowook with scared eyes.

 

Leeteuk immediately got up and ran to the hallway with Ryeowook and Donghae following closely behind. As they got closer, they saw Sungmin on the floor and looking at the cousins as if they had lost their minds; which they kind of did. Siwon had his arms wrapped around Kyuhyun while the latter was shouting incoherent things and throwing punches; Donghae noticed that Kyuhyun was punching and kicking the lockers behind Siwon and not the latter himself.

 

Leeteuk reached them first and he grabbed Kyuhyun around the waist from behind then pulled him away from Siwon, who slid down to the floor. Ryeowook went over to Sungmin and helped him up while Donghae went over to Siwon to see if he was okay.

 

"Let me go!" shouted an angry Kyuhyun as he struggled against Leeteuk's grip.

 

"Not until you calm down!" Leeteuk shouted back, tightening his hold.

 

Siwon got up from the floor and saw Kyuhyun's mouth bleeding a little, making him feel guilty for hitting his cousin. They have never hit each other and the fact that Kyuhyun threw the first punch hurt Siwon emotionally, but it hurt him even more knowing he had punched back.

 

Kyuhyun was still struggling against Leeteuk, so the older turned him around and grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the lockers.

 

"Kyuhyun, calm down." said Leeteuk in a fierce voice as he looked right into Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

The younger immediately stopped his movements and stared back at Leeteuk while breathing heavily, the anger in his eyes slowly fading. Kyuhyun then looked over at Siwon and saw his cousin looking right back at him with sad and apologetic eyes.

 

"Siwon... I-I'm so sorry." said Kyuhyun in a shaky voice, his eyes starting to brim with tears.

 

Siwon smiled a little and opened his arms, Leeteuk let go of Kyuhyun and the younger scurried over to his cousin and threw his arms around him in a tight hug.

 

"I'm sorry I punched you, Kyu." said Siwon as he rubbed Kyuhyun's back.

 

"No, I am the one who's sorry... I don't know what got into me." said the younger as he buried his face in Siwon's shoulder.

 

The others smiled at the scene and decided to go back into the cafeteria now that things have clamed down; except for Leeteuk. Now that he knew they were cousins, the older didn't feel jealous of Siwon anymore and actually found the sight quite heartwarming.

 

Kyuhyun felt a warm hand on his shoulder and lifted his head with a sniff, he saw Leeteuk looking at him with a small smile on his face. The younger wordlessly let go of Siwon and suddenly hugged Leeteuk tightly while burying his face in the crook of his neck.

 

"I'm sorry for being cold and rude towards you, Leeteuk." said Kyuhyun in a slightly muffled voice.

 

"It's okay, Kyuhyun, I'm not angry or anything." said Leeteuk as he hugged the younger back.

 

"Okay, okay, you two are a little too close." said Siwon with a slight pout as he stepped towards them and gently pulled Kyuhyun away from Leeteuk.

 

"Nooo." whined Kyuhyun with a pout as he went behind Leeteuk and gave him a back hug, making the older blush.

 

Siwon huffed and crossed his arms, then narrowed his eyes at Leeteuk.

 

"I've got my eyes on you, Jungsoo." said Siwon, sounding like a police officer.