Introducing Jonghyun & Minho

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

About an awkward hour later, Siwon had to leave to run some errands and left Kyuhyun with Leeteuk, saying he would come back in a few hours. Leeteuk was more than happy to have some alone time with Kyuhyun, but the latter suddenly felt a little nervous being around the older after the incident at his house.

 

Will he think I'm weird now? the younger asked himself as he sat on the chair next to the bed.

 

"So, Kyuhyun, what have I missed in school?" asked Leeteuk with a smile, he was leaning back on his bed looking more relaxed.

 

"Um, not much. Donghae's been asking for you, so has the rest of the team." replied Kyuhyun while looking down at his hands, Leeteuk noticed that Kyuhyun looked a little uneasy and he sat up in his bed.

 

"Is everything okay, Kyuhyun?" asked Leeteuk with a worried look, the younger nodded and looked up at him.

 

"Yeah... everything's fine." replied the younger with an obvious forced smile.

 

"Don't lie to me." said Leeteuk with a stern look.

 

"Okay, okay. After my little... scene... I'm feeling a little awkward." replied Kyuhyun, his cheeks turning pink as he looked back down at his hands.

 

Leeteuk got a look of understanding on his face as he slowly nodded, he then let out a laugh and scratched the back of his head.

 

"Don't feel awkward because of that, Kyuhyun. I won't think or act differently towards you, if that's what you're worried about." said the older.

 

"You mean it?" asked Kyuhyun, looking up at him through his hair which was slightly covering his eyes.

 

"Of course I mean it." replied Leeteuk with an assuring smile, making Kyuhyun relax again.

 

The younger grinned and scooted the chair closer to the bed, then reached out and took Leeteuk's hand in both of his.

 

"School's been boring like always, but it's even more boring now that you're not there." said Kyuhyun while Leeteuk looked down at their hands with a smile on his face.

 

"Oh, I also met Taemin yesterday... He seems like a nice guy." added Kyuhyun with a cheerful look, immediately catching Leeteuk's attention.

 

"That reminds me... Henry asked me to sing with him for his new song, but I don't know if I should." said Kyuhyun with a pout, not seeing the look in Leeteuk's eyes.

 

Taemin? You met TAEMIN?! Stay away from that boy, Kyuhyun!!! was what the older wanted to shout out.

 

"You met Taemin, huh?" said Leeteuk in a forced calm voice, not catching the last bit of what Kyuhyun said.

 

The younger nodded and looked up, his brows furrowing curiously when he saw Leeteuk glaring at nothing in particular.

 

"Are you okay, Leeteuk?" asked Kyuhyun, making the older blink and look over at him with a cheerful smile.

 

"Yes, of course. Why?" replied Leeteuk.

 

"You look like you're about to murder someone." said Kyuhyun as he watched Leeteuk carefully.

 

The older laughed, startling Kyuhyun a little because his laugh sounded like Elmo.

 

"I'm okay, really." said Leeteuk and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair, who smiled.

 

"Good." said the younger cheerfully.

 

They then talked for a few minutes about random things until there was a knock on the door and in walked a handsome young doctor with dark brown hair. Kyuhyun saw him and tensed up a little while Leeteuk greeted him with a smile.

 

"What are you doing here, Minho?" asked Kyuhyun nervously.

 

"Don't be nervous, Kyuhyun, I just came to talk with Jungsoo." said Minho with a friendly smile, Kyuhyun nodded and unconsciously tightened his hold on Leeteuk's hand.

 

"How do you two know each other?" asked a curious Leeteuk.

 

"Minho's my... psychologist." replied Kyuhyun in a low tone.

 

Minho didn't expect for Kyuhyun to admit he was seeing a psychologist, but was glad he did because that meant Kyuhyun was starting to trust someone other than Siwon and Sungmin. He then looked at Leeteuk and wasn't surprised to see a look of understanding on his face.

 

"I would like to see you later, though, so we can -"

 

"No!" said Kyuhyun in a harsh tone, making Leeteuk blink in surprise.

 

Minho just chuckled then started asking Leeteuk basic questions like how he was feeling, was he comfortable and stuff like that while Kyuhyun watched him carefully. Kyuhyun then felt something stir inside of him when Minho smiled and put his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder and frowned when Leeteuk didn't pull away.

 

Guess he doesn't need me to keep him company anymore thought Kyuhyun as he felt his eyes getting watery, he suddenly let go of Leeteuk's hand and stormed out of the room.

 

"Where are you going, Kyuhyun?" called Leeteuk with a startled look.

 

"None of your business." replied Kyuhyun in a cold tone.

 

"Don't forget to come see me later." called Minho with a worried look.

 

"You won't be seeing me around here again." replied Kyuhyun angrily and slammed the door shut.

 

Minho sighed and shook his head, worrying that Kyuhyun might relapse into his old violent ways. Leeteuk had a look of utter confusion on his face and wanted to go after Kyuhyun, but Minho stopped him.

 

"It's best if you leave him alone for now." said Minho.

 

"Aren't you afraid he might do something?" asked Leeteuk with an alarmed look.

 

Minho didn't reply, he just turned and ran out of the room. Leeteuk grabbed his phone from the table and tried calling Kyuhyun and then looked at his phone in disbelief when Kyuhyun rejected the call.

 

Is he mad at me or something? Leeteuk asked himself, remembering how coldly the younger had spoken to him.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Minho was looking around the hospital for Kyuhyun, hoping he hadn't left the building. He then walked into the cafeteria and scanned it, letting out a relieved breath when he saw Kyuhyun sitting at one of the tables and looking down at his phone. Minho saw how Kyuhyun would glare at his phone before pressing a button. He decided to go up to him and sat down across from Kyuhyun, the latter didn't bother looking up.

 

"I think all that psychology made you forget your manners." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Why did you leave the room like that?" asked Minho in a calm tone.

 

"I felt like it." replied Kyuhyun with a frown.

 

"How are you feeling right now?"

 

"You ask too many questions, why don't you just shut up once in a while?" Kyuhyun shot back in an aggressive tone, then got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

 

"Kyuhyun!" called Minho as he also stood up, but Kyuhyun ignored him and kept walking away.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun was now sitting on a bench outside of the hospital, waiting for Siwon to pick him up. He then felt a hand on his head and looked up with with a glare.

 

"Whoaa, Kyuhyun, who made you mad?" asked Jonghyun with big eyes as he saw the expression on Kyuhyun's face.

 

"No one." replied Kyuhyun, his gaze softening a bit as Jonghyun took a seat beside him.

 

"I heard from Key that you have a friend staying here, is he okay?" asked Jonghyun.

 

"Better than okay." replied Kyuhyun with a frown.

 

"Why are we mad?" asked Jonghyun, copying Kyuhyun's expression and adding a pout.

 

Kyuhyun looked over at Jonghyun and had to smile at his comical expression.

 

"I'm not mad, Jonghyun, I'm just a little annoyed." said Kyuhyun.

 

They heard a car honk its horn and looked up, Kyuhyun immediately recognized Siwon's car and his mood began to brighten up.

 

"Do you want a ride home?" asked Kyuhyun with a smile as he stood up.

 

"Sure." replied Jonghyun with a grin as he too got up.

 

They walked over to the car and got in, after Siwon and Jonghyun greeted each other, Siwon drove off into the street.