All over the place

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The next day, Leeteuk tried looking for Kuyhyun so he could get a proper explanation, but the younger didn't come to school.

 

"Didn't I say give that boy some space?" asked Heechul with a light frown as they walked in the halls.

 

"I can't do that, Heechul, I need to know why Kyuhyun suddenly quit the team." replied Leeteuk.

 

"You never cared much when other guys quit the team and some had left without warning." said Heechul, he then got a look of realization on his face.

 

"You like Kyuhyun." he stated and stopped walking, Leeteuk walked a few paces before stopping as well.

 

"Is that why you're so into everything that Kyuhyun does? Because you like him?" asked Heechul, but he already knew the answer.

 

"I have to go talk to him." was all Leeteuk said before he walked off, Heechul just shook his head with a light smile on his face.

 

"That's not 'like' anymore, that's 'love.' ...Wait a minute.... Leeteuk's in love! Leeteuk, come back here!" exclaimed Heechul as he ran after the older.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk left the school and headed to Siwon's house, knowing that Kyuhyun would surely be there. When he got off at the bus stop, he started running to the house and rang the doorbell a few times. The door opened and Leeteuk was face to face with a sad looking Siwon.

 

"What are you doing here, Leeteuk?" asked Siwon with a surprised blink.

 

Leeteuk didn't say a word and just walked past Siwon and went upstairs, even though he had no clue where Kyuhyun's room is. He tried a random door and turned the knob, it turned out to be the right room because he saw boxes and a suitcase in the middle of the room. 

 

"He's leaving in a few days."

 

Leeteuk turned and saw Siwon standing there with his arms crossed and looking back at him.

 

"What do you mean he's leaving?" asked Leeteuk with a frown.

 

"Kyu has a brother living in Japan, he contacted us and wants to take Kyu to live with him." said Siwon.

 

"How long will Kyuhyun be gone?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"I just said he wants Kyu to live with him." repeated Siwon.

 

"He can't just waltz in here and take him, your mom and dad are Kyuhyun's legal guardians now." said Leeteuk, feeling panic rising inside of him.

 

Siwon just stayed quiet at that and lowered his gaze to the floor, making Leeteuk frown.

 

"They are his legal guardians... aren't they?" asked the older.

 

"Well, legally, they're not because the custody for Kyuhyun goes straight to his immediate family... meaning his brother since he's the only immediate family he has." said Siwon with a bitter undertone.

 

"Is there anything you guys can do to keep Kyuhyun here?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"No, if we take this to court, we might get into trouble for not getting the proper paperwork done sooner. Plus, we would need his brother's signature authorizing his consent to give my parents Kyu's custody." replied Siwon, he then sighed.

 

"I don't want him to leave." he added with sad eyes.

 

"Do you know the exact date he's leaving?" asked Leeteuk as he sat on a chair.

 

"Do you really want to know?" asked Siwon as he took a seat on the bed.

 

"No, that's why I didn't ask you." replied Leeteuk sarcastically.

 

"Smart mouth." muttered Siwon.

 

"Kyu leaves in three days."

 

Leeteuk felt as if a bucket of ice cold water was poured over him and sat there frozen while staring blankly at the wall.

 

"You know, I hate you for having a crush on my baby... But ever since you appeared in his life, he's been a lot happier. Now, I don't know if he feels the same way about you because he's discreet with those kind of things, but I think you should tell him about how you feel... Because if you don't, Kyu won't be hearing it from me and you would have lost your chance to tell him." said Siwon, making Leeteuk look over at him in surprise.

 

Siwon ran his hands through his hair and let out a sigh, then grinned and stood up.

 

"Come on, Leeteuk... We've got to find a way for you to confess to my baby." said the younger.

 

Leeteuk was completely taken by surprise, but he felt extremely happy at the moment, despite the circumstance.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

They were now at the park, trying to think of ways for Leeteuk to confess to Kyuhyun.

 

"Why don't I just flat out say it to him?" asked Leeteuk as he looked up at Siwon with a curious look, he was sitting on a swing.

 

"You can't just say it like that! Kyu will think you only like him as a friend!" exclaimed Siwon with big eyes.

 

"Siwon, don't yell at him." said a female voice.

 

The guys turned and saw Sooyoung, Siwon's girlfriend, standing there with an amused look and a hand on her hip. Siwon smiled broadly and went over to her, he took her by the hand and led her back to where Leeteuk was sitting with a pout on his face.

 

"So, Leeteuk, I hear you like my brother-in-law." said Sooyoung with a teasing smile, making Leeteuk smile a little.

 

"I called Sooyoung so you can practice on how to confess." said Siwon with a grin.

 

"How will that help?" asked Leeteuk with a confused look.

 

"Must you question everything I do?" asked Siwon.

 

"Yes." replied Leeteuk with a nod.

 

"Just stand up." said Siwon with a laugh while Sooyoung giggled.

 

Leeteuk grinned and got up from the swing, Sooyoung then had the two guys face each other.

 

"I thought I was going to practice with you." said Leeteuk with a confused look.

 

"Oh, no. You'll be practicing with me... baby." said Siwon with a grin.

 

Leeteuk gave him a horrified look and Siwon gave him and exaggerated wink while Sooyoung started laughing.

 

"Oh, I'm going to have so much fun today!" she said happily.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

After Siwon dropped off Sooyoung at work, he and Leeteuk went to go get a present for Kyuhyun.

 

"Wouldn't it be better if I buy the gift myself? Because if you help me, Kyuhyun will know." said Leeteuk.

 

"I was about to say the same thing." said Siwon with a grin.

 

They decided to part ways at the mall and Leeteuk went to search for the prefect gift while Siwon went home. When Siwon got home, he noticed his parents' car was there and that meant that Kyuhyun's brother was in the house. Siwon got out of his car and spotted Kyuhyun sitting on the front steps.

 

"Hey, Kyu." greeted Siwon with a smile as he took a seat next to his cousin.

 

"Why did he have to come now? ...Make him go away, Siwon." said a sad Kyuhyun as he rested his head against Siwon's shoulder, the older let out a sigh and hugged the younger comfortingly.

 

They then heard a crash a few feet away from them, Siwon looked up and laughed when he saw Leeteuk getting up from the ground while rubbing his . The older spotted them on the front steps and ran over to them, almost tripping himself in the process.

 

"Real smooth." teased Siwon with a grin.

 

"Shut up." said an embarrassed Leeteuk, a faint blush on his cheeks.

 

Siwon noticed that Leeteuk had on a book bag that seemed to be a little too packed and just looked at it curiously while Leeteuk turned towards Kyuhyun, who still hasn't noticed his presence.

 

"Kyuhyun." said Leeteuk, making the younger look up.

 

"Oh, look at the ducky!" said Kyuhyun in a cheerful tone, noticing the yellow duck hoodie that Leeteuk was wearing.

 

"Do you want to go get some ice cream with me?" asked Leeteuk, feeling a little nervous.

 

"Siwon, we'll be back later." said Kyuhyun with a grin as he got up and took Leeteuk by the hand, then started walking to the ice cream parlor that was nearby.

 

"Have fun you two." said Siwon with a big smile as he waved at them, when they were out of hearing range, he pulled out his phone and called Sooyoung.

 

"Sooyoung, what time do you get off from work?" he asked.

 

"In about another hour." she replied.

 

"Great, I'll see you in an hour." said Siwon with a smile, they said their goodbyes and hung up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:  Sooo... I decided to introduce Sooyoung as Siwon's girlfriend ^^