Japan Diaries Pt. 2

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

It's now the next morning and Changmin was feeling wide awake, even though it was barely six in the morning. After making some coffee, Changmin went upstairs and opened one of the bedroom doors. He the light and sipped his coffee while walking into the room, then smirked when he saw Kyuhyun sleeping like a baby on his bed.

 

Changmin set down his mug on the desk and walked over to Kyuhyun then crouched down so he was at eye level with his brother. The older then poked Kyuhyun's nose, making the latter frown a little without waking up, Changmin did it a second time and Kyuhyun made a small noise of complaint without even stirring.

 

Changmin stood up straight then stretched his arms over his head while yawning then shook his head with a blink and he suddenly jumped on top of the sleeping Kyuhyun, making the latter's eyes snap open as he jumped in alarm.

 

"Come on, Kyuhyun, you said you wanted to visit my office today! Wake up!" said Changmin in a loud voice, making Kyuhyun cringe as he pulled the blanket over his head.

 

"Go away, Changmin." complained Kyuhyun.

 

"Oh, come on, don't be like that! Yunho already has breakfast ready." said Changmin with a big grin on his face as he stayed on top of Kyuhyun.

 

"You're only doing this because I woke you up this early yesterday, aren't you?" asked Kyuhyun, his eyes slowly opening to glare at his brother.

 

Changmin rolled over to the other side of Kyuhyun's bed and lied on his stomach while propping his head up on one arm.

 

"Yes, that's exactly why." he replied with a laugh.

 

"Go away." said Kyuhyun as he turned his back to Changmin and snuggled into his pillow.

 

"Oh, you're just so cute." cooed Changmin as he got on top of Kyuhyun again and pinched his cheek, making the younger whine in protest.

 

"Come on, Kyuhyun, the office is waiting for you." said Changmin with a cheerful smile as he got off him and off the bed.

 

"Now come out in five minutes or I'll send Yunho in here and trust me... you don't want him to come get you." he added with an evil smirk before picking up his coffee mug and walking out of the room.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

They were now on the way to the office, Yunho was driving this time while Changmin was in the passenger seat looking through some files and Kyuhyun was looking out the window.

 

"By the way, Yunho, Chanmgin told me that I wouldn't want you coming into my room to wake me up. Why is that?" asked Kyuhyun as he looked at Yunho through the rearview mirror.

 

"I fill a spray bottle with freezing cold water and spray you in the face with it. If that doesn't work, l pull you by the ankles and drag you out of bed and out of your room." replied Yunho in a casual tone as he made a left turn.

 

"What if that doesn't work?" asked Kyuhyun with big curious eyes.

 

"Oh, it works... just ask Changmin." said Yunho with a smirk, making Changmin glare at him.

 

"Say, Changmin, doesn't Yunho look cute today?" asked Kyuhyun out of the blue and with an evil look.

 

"Look at that! We're here!" said flustered Yunho while Changmin blinked in confusion.

 

They got out of the car and while Changmin walked ahead, Yunho pulled Kyuhyun by the arm to the side.

 

"Why did you ask him that?" he whisper shouted with big eyes.

 

"I was curious." replied Kyuhyun with a mock innocent look.

 

"Come on, you two!" called Changmin, making them run over so they could catch up.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

They were now in Changmin's office, which was big and spacious with a huge window. Kyuhyun looked around with curious eyes, but didn't touch anything while Changmin sat at his desk and pulled out his laptop and Yunho was looking through some files in one of the cabinets.

 

"Changmin, what does this do?" asked Kyuhyun as he pointed to a switch by the window.

 

"It opens and closes the window's curtains." replied Changmin as he typed away in his laptop.

 

Kyuhyun pressed the button once and jumped a bit when the curtains moved, he grinned and held the button down until the curtains were fully covering the window, making the room dark. Changmin looked up from his laptop with a curious look and smiled when he saw the cheerful look on his brother's face as he pressed the button to open the curtains again.

 

"Having fun there, Kyuhyun?" asked Changmin in amusement as he went back to typing.

 

"A little." replied Kyuhyun with a laugh, he stepped away from the window and walked over to Yunho, who was sitting on a black leather sofa in the middle of the office.

 

"What are you doing?" asked Kyuhyun while taking a peek at the papers in Yunho's hands.

 

"I'm making sure all this paperwork was filled out properly." replied Yunho with a concentrated look.

 

"And if it's not?" asked a curious Kyuhyun while tilting his head to the side.

 

"Nothing too serious, it just gets sent back to us and it's kind of annoying because we have to fill it out all over again." said Yunho as he wrote something down in his notepad.

 

Kyuhyun only nodded in comprehension and wandered over to Changmin and took a peek at what he was typing.

 

"I'm just typing up a memo for the employees about a meeting tomorrow." said Changmin before Kyuhyun could ask.

 

"So, is Yunho like your secretary?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"He is my secretary." replied Changmin with a laugh.

 

"What is this company about?" asked Kyuhyun when he realized he had no clue.

 

"Each floor is a different department. We range from graphic design to selling electronics to fixing electronics and other things like that." replied Changmin.

 

"We also do charity work and fundraising." added Yunho.

 

"And you're in charge of all that?" asked Kyuhyun while looking at his brother in disbelief.

 

"I make sure things run smoothly, yes." said Changmin with a nod.

 

"What's that building next to us?" asked Kyuhyun while pointing outside the window at the next door building.

 

"That's our mom's building, she was always more fashion wise than our dad, who was more electronic wise." replied Changmin with a small smile.

 

"How come I never knew of these companies?" asked Kyuhyun as he walked over to the window and looked at the building.

 

"You were too young and after dad passed away, I took on the responsibility for both companies so mom could stay with you and take care of you." said Changmin, he rubbed his eyes and stood up then walked over to Kyuhyun and put a hand on his shoulder.

 

"I may have been living here this whole time, but I always remembered you and would send you gifts for your birthday and Christmas." said Changmin with a smile.

 

"That was you?" asked Kyuhyun, turning to look at Changmin with big eyes.

 

"Well, it wasn't Santa Claus." said Changmin while imitating Kyuhyun's expression.

 

"How was I supposed to know when all you wrote was a "C" in the cards?" asked Kyuhyun defensively.

 

"That's just how I am." said Changmin with a grin then ruffled Kyuhyun's hair, making him pout.

 

"Yunho, what else is on the agenda for today?" asked Changmin as he stretched his arms over his head.

 

Kyuhyun looked over at Yunho and saw that his glasses were a bit down his nose as he started at Changmin with a dreamy expression, making the younger smirk.

 

"Yunho!" shouted Kyuhyun as he clapped his hands loudly.

 

"Yes?" replied Yunho with a silly smile on his face.

 

"Changmin asked you something." said Kyuhyun in amusement while his brother looked at Yunho curiously.

 

"Are you sick?" asked Changmin with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Hm? Oh... n-no, I'm fine." replied Yunho, he cleared his throat and fixed the papers in his lap and put them in a folder.

 

"I think he's lovesick, Changmin... go help him." said Kyuhyun with a mischievous grin and gave Changmin a push towards the flustered Yunho.

 

"I have to use the bathroom, excuse me." said Yunho as he quickly got up and left the office, Changmin blinked at his friend's odd behavior while Kyuhyun snickered.

 

"Don't , Kyuhyun, he's really shy with those things. You should have seen how red he got when he asked how to get someone to like you." said Changmin as he went back to sit down at his desk.

 

He was probably asking that to get an idea on how to get to you, stupid thought Kyuhyun with a face palm.

 

"I'm hungry." said Changmin with a pout, he then pressed a button on the intercom.

 

"Angela, could you please bring some more coffee and some pastries?" asked Changmin with big eyes.

 

"Sure, would you like anything else?"

 

"Kyuhyun, do you want anything?" asked Changmin.

 

"Um, just some juice." replied Kyuhyun as he looked out the window.

 

"Some juice boxes and two pork buns." said Changmin into the intercom.

 

"Got it, anything else?"

 

Kyuhyun was about to tell Changmin to get something for Yunho too, but his brother beat him to it.

 

"And a bubble tea, please." said Changmin.

 

"Alright, your order will be right up."

 

"Thank you very much, Angela." said Changmin cheerfully and let go of the button.

 

Not even five minutes passed when there was a knock on the door, Kyuhyun went to open the door and stepped aside as a man wearing a chef hat walked in with a cart full of the things that Changmin ordered. Kyuhyun looked up at the door and saw Yunho walking back in behind the man.

 

"What's all this?" asked Yunho with raised eyebrows.

 

"The bottomless pit over there got hungry." replied Kyuhyun as he picked up an apple juice.

 

Changmin closed his laptop and got up, he walked over to them and thanked the man along with a polite smile, the man smiled back with a bow and left. Kyuhyun grabbed the plate with the pork buns and went to sit on the couch while Changmin picked up the bubble tea and straw, he stuck the straw through the plastic top and handed it to Yunho.

 

"Here you go, Yunho, I made sure not to stick the straw through the cute design because I know you don't like that." said Changmin with a smile.

 

Kyuhyun watched in amusement as Yunho's cheeks turned pink as he took the bubble tea from Changmin and he mumbled a "thank you" before taking a sip. Changmin's smile grew a little and he poured himself some coffee and prepared it the way he likes it, he then got a small plate and loaded it with some pastries. He got a fork and also went to take a seat on the couch across from Kyuhyun.

 

"Come sit down, Yunho." said Kyuhyun with a grin.

 

Yunho pushed up his glasses and walked over to them, he sat down next to Changmin and Kyuhyun's grin grew into an evil one.

 

"What else do we have to do today?" asked Changmin as he took a bite of his cake.

 

"Not much, we pretty much just had to look over the paperwork and send it in before midnight." replied Yunho, Changmin nodded and looked up at Kyuhyun with a smile.

 

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

 

"Let's go to the amusement park." suggested Kyuhyun, his voice a little muffled because he had a mouthful of pork bun.

 

Changmin let out a laugh at his cuteness and got a napkin from the table, he then leaned over and wiped the corner of Kyuhyun's mouth.

 

"Don't talk with your mouth full." said Changmin in amusement.

 

Yunho let out a chuckle while drinking from the straw, so he kind of spilled some bubble down his chin, Changmin noticed and he got another napkin from the table. He turned towards his friend and lightly grabbed his chin and turned Yunho's face towards him, he then wiped Yunho's chin and lips with the napkin. Kyuhyun smirked when he saw Yunho's cheeks go red as the older avoided eye contact with Changmin.

 

"You messy beast." teased Changmin with a smile as he went back to his cake as if nothing happened, meanwhile Kyuhyun was trying not to laugh and Yunho got a shy smile on his face.

 

I have got to think of a way to get these two together thought Kyuhyun with a grin as he looked at Changmin and Yunho.