Settling back in

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

The guys had to wait until the end of the talent show so they could ask Kyuhyun the millions of questions that had formed since they saw him on the stage. Once the show was over, Leeteuk and Siwon were the first ones out of their seats and quickly cornered Kyuhyun in an empty classroom to get some answers.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" demanded Siwon with crossed arms.

 

"You didn't run away from Changmin and came back on your own, did you?" asked Leeteuk with a suspicious look.

 

"Where is Changmin?" asked Siwon with a raised eyebrow; suddenly, an arm was draped over Siwon and Leeteuk's shoulders.

 

"Well, what kind of brother would I be if I let my baby Kyu come here on his own?" said Changmin with a big grin on his face.

 

"Where did you come from?" asked Siwon with a blink while Leeteuk raised an eyebrow.

 

"I'm everywhere." replied Changmin with a playful wink, he let his arms drop and went to stand beside Kyuhyun.

 

"Shame on you both for thinking Kyu could just sneak out on me like that." said Changmin with a pout as he crossed his arms.

 

"I tried to do that after the first month of living with him, but the psycho put security cameras and alarms on every door." said Kyuhyun with a grimace.

 

"It was for your safety, Kyu!" exclaimed Changmin with big eyes.

 

"You put a baby monitor in my room." said Kyuhyun with a frown.

 

"That was just to make sure you weren't having inappropriate conversations with your boyfriend." said Changmin, narrowing his eyes at Leeteuk when he said the last word.

 

"I tried again a few weeks later because I had found a way around the cameras but.... his bodyguards found me." said Kyuhyun, his shoulders sagging a bit.

 

"And it only took fifteen minutes." said Changmin with a proud smile, Siwon and Leeteuk just stared at Changmin in disbelief while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Well, it usually would have taken them less than five minutes, but Kyunnie over here decided to get creative and set up a few traps." added Changmin with a frown, he then shook his head and smiled broadly.

 

"But guess what? I have great news for you two." he added.

 

"You're leaving Kyuhyun here and you're going back to Japan and never coming back?" asked Leeteuk, being half serious; Changmin's smile never left his face as he slowly turned towards Leeteuk.

 

"Watch it, lover boy." said Changmin, his eyes gleaming menacingly.

 

"By the way, Leeteuk, I remember you telling me the house next to yours was on sale. Do you know who bought it?" asked Kyuhyun out of the blue.

 

"Well, I saw some people yesterday bringing in some boxes and furniture into the house but, I don't know who is moving in." replied Leeteuk with a thoughtful look.

 

"Wait a minute, Kyuhyun, how do you know the house got sold? We never told you that." asked Siwon with a frown, Kyuhyun grinned and looked over at Changmin, who was also grinning.

 

"Howdy, neighbor~" sang Changmin and gave Leeteuk a playful wink.

 

"You have got to be kidding me." said a horrified Leeteuk.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Kyuhyun with a pout as he hugged Changmin around the middle, he then looked at his boyfriend and said,

 

"I'm going to be living there too."

 

It took a few seconds for Siwon and Leeteuk to react to what Kyuhyun had said and when they did, huge grins appeared on both their faces and they pounced on the unexpecting younger. Kyuhyun let out an "Oof!" as both caught him in a bear hug while Changmin started laughing.

 

"Oh, you silly kids." said Changmin with a shake of his head, he then got a stern look as he turned towards the boys.

 

"Okay, Leeteuk, that's enough." he said, prying Leeteuk off his little brother.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"So nobody knew you were coming back?" asked Leeteuk with big eyes, Kyuhyun shook his head with a smirk; it was just the two of them at the park now, Siwon had to literally drag Changmin away so the couple could have some alone time.

 

"Not even your aunt and uncle?" asked Leeteuk in disbelief, Kyuhyun shook his head again.

 

"Not even Siwon?" another shake of his head.

 

"What about Sungmin? Henry? Taemin?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"No, no, and no." replied Kyuhyun with a laugh, he then scooted closer on the bench and hugged Leeteuk around the waist and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

 

"Nobody but Changmin, Yunho, and I knew." said Kyuhyun as he closed his eyes in a peaceful manner.

 

Leeteuk blinked a few times as he processed the information, then smiled and hugged Kyuhyun closer and started to softly his hair. The younger let out a content sigh and snuggled more into Leeteuk.

 

"This feels nice." mumbled Kyuhyun with a smile.

 

"Yeah." agreed Leeteuk with a smile of his own.

 

Usually, this would be the part where someone comes out of nowhere and interrupts, but Leeteuk made it perfectly clear to everyone that if anyone interrupted his alone time with Kyuhyun, there would be hell to pay... And no one wants to get on Leeteuk's bad side.

 

"Now I have one important thing to ask." said Leeteuk.

 

"Hm?" hummed Kyuhyun, feeling too relaxed to speak.

 

"Why would you spend so many hours with Yunho? Every time I called or video chatted with you, I would hear or see him." asked Leeteuk, Kyuhyun looked up lazily and saw a hint of jealousy in his boyfriend's eyes.

 

"You're a cute duck." said Kyuhyun with a grin, he then placed his hand behind Leeteuk's neck and brought him in for a light kiss.

 

When he pulled away, Leeteuk had a dazed expression as he looked at a smirking Kyuhyun.

 

"Yunho was my tutor in Japan, there's nothing to be jealous about because he's with Changmin now." explained Kyuhyun.

 

Leeteuk only nodded, only half listening, he then placed his own hand behind Kyuhyun's neck and brought him in for another kiss. Months spent without Kyuhyun had Leeteuk feeling blue and now that his boyfriend was back in his arms, Leeteuk will do anything and everything to keep it that way.