Accept It

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

"This is my new school?" asked Kyuhyun with a disapproving look as he looked up at the fancy school building.

 

"Yes, Kyu, this is your new school." replied Siwon with a grin as he took off his aviator glasses.

 

"Why?" asked Kyuhyun and looked at his cousin with a baffled look.

 

"Um, because you applied to it?" said Siwon with a "duh" look.

 

"When did I do that?" asked Kyuhyun with a blink as he followed Siwon into the building.

 

"Accept it, Kyuhyun." replied Siwon with a straight face, then smiled brightly as they entered the building.

 

Since it was a few weeks before classes started, the school called and invited Kyuhyun to have a tour of the school ahead of time so he knew where everything was. And since Siwon attends the same school, he volunteered to show Kyuhyun around. As they were walking down the empty hallways, Sungmin came out of a classroom and saw them. He walked up to them with a piece of paper in his hand and handed it to Kyuhyun.

 

"Join this." said Sungmin.

 

"No." replied Kyuhyun with a bored look as he passed the unread paper to Siwon, who looked at it and handed it back to the younger.

 

"Join this." said Siwon, Kyuhyun looked at his cousin without taking the paper.

 

"Accept it." repeated Siwon with a smug look.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes with an annoyed sigh and snatched the paper from him, he looked at it and grinned when he saw that it was the music club.

 

"Okay, I'll join." said Kyuhyun.

 

"That's right." said Siwon as he popped his collar in triumph.

 

The trio walked around the school and Siwon and Sungmin showed Kyuhyun where everything was. When they were done with the tour of the whole school, they stepped outside the building and Kyuhyun turned to the other two guys.

 

"This is an all boys school, isn't it?" he asked them.

 

"What gave it away?" asked Sungmin with a grin.

 

"Well, it could be that all the walls are painted blue and the cheerleaders over there are all male." said Kyuhyun while nodding his head towards a group of guys that were making a pyramid.

 

"Oh, those aren't cheerleaders." said Siwon casually as he put on his aviator glasses and walked towards his car.

 

Kyuhyun had a "what the hell?" look on his face while Sungmin giggled and followed Siwon.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Later that day, they were back at Siwon's house and they were helping Kyuhyun move in. Sungmin was carrying in the light boxes while Kyuhyun was in charge his precious electronics and Siwon was carrying in the heavier boxes. Just as Siwon was bringing in a box of books, he looked up and saw Leeteuk walking towards his own house.

 

"How was soccer practice, Leeteuk?" he asked the older.

 

"We need a new player." replied Leeteuk as he took out his house key.

 

"Why?" asked Siwon with a confused look.

 

Siwon is also part of the soccer team, but didn't go to practice because he had to give Kyuhyun the tour of the school.

 

"One of the guys transferred out of school, so now we're short one player." replied Leeteuk with a stressed out look.

 

"Siwon! That box you gave me was too heavy!" complained Sungmin as he walked out of the house.

 

"There were only blankets in there." said Siwon with a disbelieving look.

 

"No, there wasn't. I opened the box and saw a desktop computer in there." said Sungmin with a pout, then noticed Leeteuk standing there and grinned.

 

"Hi, Leeteuk." he greeted with a wave, the older waved back without smiling then turned towards Siwon.

 

"Well, I gotta go. I need to see who can fill in that empty spot." said Leeteuk, Siwon nodded and the older unlocked the front door then stepped inside.

 

"He looks stressed out." noted Sungmin with a curious look.

 

"He is, turns out someone left the soccer team and now we're incomplete." said Siwon with a thoughtful look, then shook his head and smiled at Sungmin.

 

"Where's Kyuhyun?" he asked.

 

"He's in the kitchen watching your mom cook, apparently, she has hopes that he will someday learn to not set the kitchen on fire." replied Sungmin.

 

"Impossible." scoffed Siwon as he walked into the house with the box.

 

"Let your mom dream, Siwon!" said a dramatic Sungmin as he picked up the last box and scurried into the house after the younger.