Phone Messaging

Pen-pal Love

 

“Seo Hyun, after the long discussion we have upon your relation with Yong Hwa-ssi, we decided to stop your show.” The manager of SNSD spook as the couple sat down. The two companies’ representatives and the show PD help up a meeting to discuss a solution for the couple after they had informed by the couple about their relation.

“There is a rule from the show say that if the visual couple had fall in-love to each other when they are filming for the show would have to stop the filming immediately and that go of you two. We will have one last filming on the 14th March because your schedule didn’t allow any sooner date.” The show PD explained.

“I had noticed something wrong between you two since the first day of filming but I thought you two are only good friend behind the screen; you should have told us about your relation earlier.” The show PD continued.

“We are sorry to cause you the trouble, PD-nim. But we are not together yet before the Japan trip and we need to settle some personal problem first before we decided to tell you all about our relation.” Yong Hwa explained.

“Anyway, you two have to quit this show, but lucky for us that we can use your CN BLUE’s First Step album promotion and your new drama as reason for the withdraw. Seo Hyun-ssi will be busy for her Japanese first album and Japan tour.” CN BLUE’s manager spoke up.

“Drama? What drama?” Yong Hwa was surprised.

“It’s a new drama from MBC and you will be the male lead of the drama. For the female lead, we will try to get Park Shin Hye. We hope with that drama aired will buy you two some personal space because the citizens’ eye will turn to you and Park Shin Hye-ssi.” The MBC representative took his place to answer the question.

“Oppa, congratulation. You will be the lead for the drama.” Joo Hyun was happy to hear that Yong Hwa will have his second drama and most importantly was that he was the male lead.

“Hyun, are you okay with this? You know that the two lead of the drama will have some romantic scene, at least a hug or even a… a kiss.” Yong Hwa, in other hand was worried with Joo Hyun’s feeling when the show aired.

“I know that and I’m okay with that. I admit that I might be a bit hurt if I saw those scenes but as long as I know that you did all that for drama success, I’m alright with that. Moreover, this is your first lead drama and I want the success for you more than anything else, so don’t worry about me, just do your best in the drama.” Joo Hyun nodded lightly and smile as she answered.

“I will not take this drama if that would hurt you; I have my music for the success and you beside me is enough for me…” Yong Hwa strongly opposed the drama idea.

“But Yong Hwa, we have already agreed for it, so you will do this drama no matter what.” CN BLUE’s manager stood up and stopped Yong Hwa from continue.

“Yes, oppa, you shouldn’t let this opportunity go. Just go for it.” Joo Hyun also supported the idea.

“Hyun, if you really want this from me, then I will do my best in the drama.” Yong Hwa gave up fighting with Joo Hyun and his management more.

“So, we are decided. That does all for today and for further information of the last two filming date and place please refer to your respective management.” The show PD said.

***********

“Hyunnie, how was it?” Hyo Yeon asked as Joo Hyun walked into their room.

“Oppa and I will have to stop the show. We have two more filming day before we end this, though.” Joo Hyun emotionless answered.

“So, what was your decision for the post-WGM? Will you two go opens in the public or kept in secret?” Hyo Yeon continued her curiousness.

“I don’t think we will go in public, at least not before the paparazzi found out on us, I guess.” Joo Hyun still answered it without any emotion in her face.

“But for the next few months, we will be busying for our first Japan tour, so you two will have less time to meet each other, right?”

“Yes, Yong Oppa will be busying for his first drama lead, so I guess we won’t have any free time for each other after the show ended.” Joo Hyun finally showed her sadness that she kept in herself since she got the news.

“Hyunnie, ‘absent makes the heart grow fonder’, remember? You two have overcome the long eight years depart, while this will only be months long, so I believe that you two will overcome that too.” Hyo Yeon encouraged Joo Hyun because she knew that Joo Hyun needed that badly now.

“Thank you eonni.” Joo Hyun said before she went to her bed, lay down weakly. After some silent moment in the room, Joo Hyun’s phone rang.

“Hyun, do you reach dorm safety? What are you doing now?” Yong Hwa sent her a message.

“Oppa, I’m lying on my bed. I just told Hyo Yeon eonni about the news.” Joo Hyun replied.

”Hyun, I know you are worried about our next few months, right? I don’t know how to say about this, but please believe me that I will ‘come back’ to you soon after my drama end.” Yong Hwa sent her a reply back after a few minutes.

“I never doubt about oppa at all, just that I…”

“Hyun, there is one thing I want you to do within these months of separation.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to think back about our relationship. Do you really want to be with me? Do you really ready to risk your career for our future?”

“OPPA! What are you taking about? You didn’t trust me in our relation, is it?”

“Hyun, calm down… I know the way I’m asking this was weird and I also never doubt your love to me but I just want you to be clear with your decision. Think twice before you make sure on your decision.”

“Oppa, I guess I got what you mean by that. I will, I will think about that again. But if my final decision was not to be with you, then what will you do?”

“I will respect your final decision, even which you decided to stay away from me.”

“I really hope this day will never come, ever.”

“Hyun, do you know that every time we messaging each other, no matter in phone or internet, will always remind me about our younger years. The three years of pen-paling.”

“But this is better than that because we no need to wait long for reply. I remember that I always had a hard time to wait for your reply.”

“I always reply as soon as I finish reading your letter, though. It’s you that always reply late.”

“Hehehe… I guess so. It was because I didn’t have much alone time to write and sent you the reply. I had to keep it from my parents’ eyes.”

“But every time I saw your letter, I will smile from ear to ear, like when we had our first day of filming when I finally found out that you are my wife.”

“Oppa, we had really gone through a lot of thing together. I just realised that all my first, I did with you.”

“Me too. Hyun, I really wish we can stay like this no matter how much time passed and how much obstacle in front of us.”

“Oppa, why happy moments must passed so fast? This year together with you was my happiest year in my life. Thank you.”

“I also had my too, so no need to thank me for that.”

“Oppa, I’m sorry but I’m very tired now. Got to rest now. Good night.”

“Good night, my yaepeun buin. ^^”

“Oppa, rest soon too.”

“Alaji.”

Joo Hyun closed her phone after her last looked on the wallpaper of her phone. It was a picture of Yong Hwa taking upside down.

***********

Yong Hwa spent his night on preparing his apologised gift for Joo Hyun after he lost her hand-make scarf. He wanted to finish it/them before they did their last filming.

***********

Jung Shin took his phone up quietly and started to type a message to someone, after he had make sure that Min Hyuk beside him was already in deep sleep.

“Nuna, do you still awake?” A short message for that someone. They had secretly kept in touch since last April.

“Not yet. I was worrying about my roommate.” A speedy reply was sent back to Jung Shin.

“Nuna, what happen to her? Is it because of the news today?”

“I guess so. She looks a bit down when she come back. I know she must be very sad about that news but she just don’t show off to anyone.”

“Nuna, I believe they will go through this perfectly.”

“Yes, I hope so too. By the way, did you have any inside news from you side today?”

“I got nothing today. Hyeong didn’t come out from his room after he locked himself inside as soon as we reach dorm. I guess he also felt the same way as her too.”

“I saw she was messaging to him just now, and I guess they were discussing about that also. But there is once she got really angry on him at the middle of messaging but I don’t know what they are taking about.”

“Jongmallo? Hyeong make her got angry? That’s rare.”

“Jincha, but she got calm back as usual after few more message exchange.”

“Nuna, you have made me more curious about their discussion now. I will definitely ask hyeong about this tomorrow morning.”

“Jung Shin-ah, you better don’t because they might found out about us if you ask him. Just pretend that you know nothing. I will ask her about that tomorrow and I will tell you after that.”

“Nuna, you better be, or I don’t know how long I can keep in myself.”

“Arasso, I will.”

“Nuna, I got to stop now. Min Hyuk is moving and I’m afraid that he might wake up later.”

“Alright. See you tomorrow.”

“Good night.”

****************

“Soo Yeong-ah, I miss you so much today.” Jong Hyeon also could not sleep tonight, so he tried his luck to message Soo Yeong, hoping that she was still awake.

“Oppa, why are you still awake this late? Do you have any schedule before this?” Jong Hyeon was lucky because Soo Yeong was still awake and replied his message.

“Soo Yeong-ah, I hope that you can be my side right now.”

“Oppa, did anything wrong happen today? Why are you acting weird tonight?”

“Yah, Park Soo Yeong! Did the miss and the hope from me really make you feel weird about me?”

“Oppa, no. I miss you too and I also hope to have you beside me all the time. But it gave me a weird feeling on you tonight. I’m very sure that something must have happened today, tell me.”

“I guess you’re right, I’m really weird tonight. Hyeong and hyeongsunim will end their WGM filming in March.”

“MWO??? Jongmallo??”

“Yes, they were told by the show PD and both parties’s manager today evening.”

“Wae? I thought they had gained a strong fans base on their coupling, why must the PD end their section now?”

“They were force to do so because they have found out that hyeong and hyeonsunim were dating in secretly behind the camera. This is their show’s rule.”

“Oh, I see. I heard that from Uee eonni too when she took part on the show that they shouldn’t date their partner in show secretly, or the couple will force to stop their filming for the show. I guess this is what happened to Yong Hwa oppa and Seo Hyun eonni.”

“Yes, it is. And from today event, I found that we are lucky then hyeong. That’s why I want you badly tonight.”

“Hehe… yes, we are consider lucky than them. But shouldn’t this provide them a better personal moment together, without the cameras around?”

“But hyeongsunim will head to Japan for their first Japan tour after their last filming. Hyeong also will be busy with his new drama.”

“Yong Hwa oppa got his new drama? WOW!! Then oppa, do you have any role in it?”

“I don’t like to be in drama, I remember the hardness I have in the movie, so I give up. Min Hyuk will be in the movie together with hyeong.”

“But come to think, won’t that mean that Yong Hwa oppa and Seo Hyun eonni will be busying for their own project? Then they will have lesser time together. I’m so worry about them.”

“What can we do? I believe that they will find a way to solve that. No matter how far they went, they will come back to each other hand if they really meant to be together.”

“Oppa, I think your words are suitable for us too. ^^”

“Yes, I thought about that for months already since that night.”

“Oppa, my eonni is angry with me already, so I got to stop this now. Annyeong”

“She just could not stand to see you have someone to chat to at night, she is jealous with you. Don’t mind her; I want to spend more time with you.”

“Hihi… I also want to spend the night with you too but we got to get up early tomorrow morning, so I didn’t want to disturb her anymore. Good night, oppa. <3”

“Alright then, I don’t want to ‘disturb’ her too. Good night, jagiya”

“Oppa, who is your jagiya? Did you send it wrongly? :P”

“You are the one and only one for me, jagiya. I wish to call you that for a long time already, but I only have courage to call you that tonight.”

“Hihihi… eonni is getting frustrated with us already. Good night, oppa.”

“Good night.”

Jong Hyeon finally closed his phone after all the longing for Soo Yeong. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 YongSeo is going to end the show soon... T.T