Secret Reveal Cont...

Pen-pal Love

 

After some time of thinking, she decided to write back to that ‘Prince Jung’ and told him to stop writing to her daughter and she will kept any letters from him started from this day. She hoped that they will get further and further as time passed and it would be the best if they can forgot each other after some time.

She started her letter as soon as she finished her thought because she knew her daughter might be home anytime soon and she did not want her to found out what was going on. She wrote a short one just to remind him to stay out from her daughter. As soon as she finished writing, she put it into an envelope together with the letter and the key chain. She planned to post it tomorrow morning, when she was on her way to her piano classes, so she kept it in her room first.

Immediate after she closed the room’s door, she saw her daughter was already in the front door, together with some of her friends that stay nearby. Her daughter was looking at the mailbox and she knew what she was looking for.

Joo Hyun walked in with a disappointed look after she waved goodbye to her friends. She did not realised that her mother was standing there looking at her until she came near to her.

“Oh, omma, annyeonghaseyo. I didn’t notice you’re here.” She greeted her.

“Ne, gweanchana. Go and clean up yourself now.”

“Ne, I will. Oh ya, omma, have you taken today’s letters from the mailbox?”

“Yes. Why?”

“It’s there any letter for me?” Joo Hyun hoped that her mother’s answer would be ‘yes’.

“No. Why do you ask me this? Are you waiting for someone’s letter?” Joo Hyun looked down to the floor as soon as her mother’s answer reached her ear.

“No, nothing. I’ll go to clean up myself now.” She tried her best to not show her disappointment to her mother to notice but her mother knew that what was in her mind.

Joo Hyun’s mind was thinking about him, ‘Prince Jung’ and his letter. She did not know what had happened to him to make him reply late, which he promised that he won’t miss her birthday. Not only she was worry about him but she was also missed to see his letter because it had already been two weeks since his last letter. She was eagerly wanted to know what had happened around him for these two weeks just like they had did for these three years, updated each other on their daily life.

Mrs Seo was observing her daughter since she first step in the house. She noticed her disappointed and worried face ever since she asked that question. That weird expression of her daughter made her to confirm her thought and she was more dedicated to put an end to this relation. She was still thinking about whether she was doing correctly or not before she saw all that but now she knew she was correct.

  For the whole night, Joo Hyun could not do anything right and this also made her father to notice her weird. He asked her and his wife but nobody gave him the answer, until his wife told him that they will talk about it after the dinner, in the room. This make him more curious about it and he knew this must be a big problem but he kept his thought in his mind as his wife asked him to.

“Yeobo, what’s wrong with Joo Hyun today? She didn’t looks like her own self to night.” Mr Seo voiced up as soon as his wife closed room door behind her.

“Take a look on this and you will get the idea why?” His wife passed her the letter she kept in her drawer.

Joo Hyun’s father read it from top to the end but this had cause him to have more and more question and confusedness in his mind than before.

“What is this? Who is this ‘Prince Jung’? Is he Joo Hyun’s friend? But why she never told us before about this guy? And why you say this has to do with Joo Hyun’ weird reaction?” He could not stand the confusedness in him mind anymore.

“As you can see, he is her friend and they had known each other for three years ago. They had exchanging letters for these three years without our noticed. And Joo Hyun was acting weird because she is waiting for this letter. She was thinking about this since her first step into the house today and as you saw just now, she can’t concentrate on anything today.”

“Then just give this letter to her, I don’t see anything wrong with this. Why you kept it here, at first?” He did not understand what was on her mind right now.

“No! Not at all! My six-sense told me that they are not just a normal friend; you saw what this letter had done to her tonight. And I want to stop this before it go worst, so I had written a short letter to this guy and tell him to stop this.” Joo Hyun’s mother was strong on her decision.

“Seriously, I don’t see anything wrong with this? Had you think twice? Is Joo Hyun found out, she might hate us for a long time and even forever. Do you really want this to happen?”

“Sure, and she won’t found out is us, who did this to her. Even she knew, she won’t hate us because she will understand us.”

“Okay, if you say so… as long as you made sure that she won’t get hurt after this.” Joo Hyun’s father agreed on his wife’s action although he knew it was wrong in his mind.

Everyone in the house sleep with different thought in their mind, Joo Hyun was thinking about her pen-pal; her mother was thinking how to stop her daughter from continue this relation; and her father was thinking about his wife’s action and his daughter’s future. Finally, the night had passed quietly with three pairs of wide open eyes in Seo’s house. It was completely silent in their breakfast; no one was willing to start a conversation. After the breakfast, Joo Hyun was sent to school by her mother while her father went to work alone. Her mother drop by the post office to post the letter she wrote yesterday, after she had sent Joo Hyun at school earlier. She hoped this will put a full stop on the relationship of her daughter and ‘Prince Jung’.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello everyone. I'm sorry for this late update.  

So, the drama continues and we will see from Yong Hwa side in the next chapter. How do you think about this chapter? Looks like some of you was not happy with this but i have a reason why i make this and i should able to expain it in 2 or 3 chapters later, so please bear with me, Ok? ;)

That's all for this chapter, See You in the next update.