Dream...

Pen-pal Love

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Joo Hyun ibnida.” Joo Hyun greeted everyone in the room as soon as she entered.

Today was her first day as trainee in SM together with other ten girls included YoonA. She was the last one to reach the training place but she was still in time. All the girls greeted her back and they introduce themselves one by one after that. The teacher then asked them to spread out and start their first training.

After hours and hours of training, the girls finally ended their tough training. They decided to have their late dinner in the restaurant nearby, since the canteen had closed. Their teacher was happy to treat them for the first day, but to their disappointment, the budget was only enough for them to have a sandwich plus a cup of hot chocolate each. They took that time to know each other more, from school to their family life.

The girls were sent home by the company cars because it was too late for them to go home alone. In the way home, YoonA was sitting beside Joo Hyun at the last row of the car and they took the chance to talk in privately.

“Joo Hyun, your pen-pal still didn’t send any other letter for you?” YoonA had listened the story of them from Joo Hyun, two days after their audition.

“Nope. Not even a short note. I think he really want to end this relationship.” Her heart still hurt whenever she thought about him.

“Aish, boys were all troublesome. I’ll gave him a punch on him face if I have the chance to meet him, for hurting you.” YoonA punched out her small hand into the air but it accidentally end up on the head of the girl who sit in front of them.

“Yah, Im YoonA! What are you doing? Do you really hate me this much, to punch my head?” the girl cried out.

“Soo Young, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. Mianhe.” YoonA was apologised to the tall girl, Choi Soo Young.

“Aish… my food dream was spoiled by you, so you have to treat me for once tomorrow, arasso?”

“Wait! I know I’m wrong to hit you on head but you dream don’t have anything to do with me, so I will not taking the punishment. Merong…”

“I don’t care. Anyhow you own me a meal. I will remember it no matter how long, so don’t think about forgetting it.” Soo Yeong was very stubborn when it comes to food.

“Eonni, I will take the punishment because you won’t do that just now if not because of me, so I’m the one should pay Soo Yeong eonni.” Joo Hyun was trying to stop the two from arguing more.

“Joo Hyun, this is not your fault. This girl should pay by herself for what she had done.” Soo Yeong still did not want to give up on this.

“Arasso, arasso. I’ll treat you for a meal but you have to wait until we got our first payment.” YoonA finally gave up to the stubbornness of the ‘shikshin’.

“Never mind, as long as you remember to pay me.”

“Aish, this girl. All she can think of is food, food, food. Aigoo.”  She then turned back to Joo Hyun. “Joo Hyun, why you don’t take the first step, send him letter. Tell him that you want him back.”

“No! I won’t do that. Even if I send it, he still won’t back to me. He would never change his decision after he made, so that is no point to do so.” Of course Joo Hyun wanted to do as YoonA asked her to but she knew his personality too well.

“Okay, I don’t want to force you on this because I have no right at all. I just want you back to your old self.”

“I am, eonni. Goodbye and see you tomorrow, eonni.” Joo Hyun stepped down from the car, which had stopped in front of her house, and waved goodbye to her eonni before she entered her house.

Her parents were waiting for in the living room. They were worried for her because she never stayed outside so late, but they also knew that they had to get use to this situation a lot after this.

“Omma, appa, are you waiting for me? I’m sorry that I came home late but…”

“I know, honey. So how’s your first day? Is it tough?” Her father cut her words before she could continue it.

“Yes, it is. But I’m enjoying it and I’m not going to give up so easily.”

“Good to hear it and I know you won’t let us down, right?” Her father knew her so well and he could her confidence in her eyes.

“Right!” Joo Hyun answered with all her confidence.

“Now go to clean yourself and go to bed, it’s late now and tomorrow you still have to go to school.”

“Okay.” Joo Hyun excused herself and walked to her room.

“Joo Hyun…” Her mother stopped her before she entered the room.

“Ne, omma?”

“I see you had… had… had overcome your sadness, right?”

“Ne, omma. I did.” Joo Hyun did not want her parents to worry about her anymore, so she did not tell them her really feeling.

“Oh, I see. I’m glad that I did that and now you had overcome it.” Her mother was happy to see her back to normal self and she knew she did the right decision.

“Did what?” Joo Hyun was confused with her mother’s words.

“Did… she mean that she was glad that she let you go to the audition that day and that had help you on this, overcome your pain.” Her father helped his wife to explain because he did not want her to feel sad again when she knew that her mother was the one behind all her sadness.

“Y…Yes.” Her mother knew why her husband was helping her to explain that.

“Oh, thank you omma. I will go in now. Goodnight.” Although Joo Hyun was still confused to see her parents weird reaction but she did not want to ask more about it.

Joo Hyun lay down on her bed after she clean herself up and she was thinking about everything that happened earlier that day. Her first day training, her new friends, her parents and also… him. Everything that happened around her, she would able to relate back to him and that had always reminded her about him. She decided to let time cure her pain but as more time passed, the more pain was built up in her heart. She would cry out of her pain before but now she had got use with that feeling and that feeling had helped her to grow strong. With that in mind, she fell asleep due to her tiredness.

@@@@@@@

“Hyeongsomim, you’re here.” A man opened the door for her.

“Yes, thank you. M_____. Where is oppa?” she asked that man that stood beside the door.

“Oh, hyeong is inside his room, he just came back from his schedule just now.” The man pointed her to the last room.

“Okay, I’ll go to see him myself. Thank you M_____.” She walked to the last door and open it slowly.

Another man was sleeping inside the room with papers leave around his side, on the bed. She walked in tip-toeing, hoping to not wake him up because she knew he was tired from his schedule. She tried to help him clean up the papers that had scattered around him but something on the paper had caught her eyes more.

She could not believe what she had seen written on the paper and she wanted to ask that sleeping man about those papers.

“OPPAA! Wake up; I have something to ask you. WAKE UP!” She shook him to wake him up.

“Hmmmm…… Hyun… why are you so loud? I’m tired, you know? Wh…” He knew it was her because she was the only woman that could come into her room. But he could not finish his sentence because he saw her hand was holding something that he was hiding from her for the past.

“Oppa, tell me, where did you have all this? TELL ME NOW!!!” She wanted to know the answer from his mouth although she knew what the answer would be.

“Hyun, where did you find all this? Oh !” He suddenly recalled that he was reading those things before he fell asleep.

“PPAAALLLIII! TELL ME where did you get all this??” Tears started to form inside her eyes but she was not going to let them fall of her eyes.

“Hyun, cool down. I…i…I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about… this… (PPPAAA!!!) earlier.” He tried to explain to her but all he got was a slap on his face.

She walked out of his room with full furious after she slapped him. She never thought that she would be lie by a same guy, twice. She thought that she will never meet that ‘friend’ and those letters she wrote to him anymore but fate was playing fun with her. She never thought that they were the same person, although she would admit that she really saw some shadow of her first friend on him.

“Riiiinnnnggggg……” Joo Hyun woke up by a loud noise beside her and she noticed that it was her alarm. She would rush to washroom to wash up herself every day, but today was different. She tried to recall back what she had dream of, all she could remember was she slapped that guy and run off, crying. She did not know what’s that mean and who was that guy that she slapped.

Then, some part of her mind told her that it was him but that confused her more. Did the dream mean that they will meet in the future and they will be very close to each other in the future? She could not think of any answer to her confusedness, so she decided to let it be a dream should be, a dream will be forgotten after woke up. She thought that the reason she was dreaming that because of she missed him so much.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi, new update with new character and YongSeo moment in dream (although it was a sad one). so, how is it? did this make sanse to you? I hope it did. 

For the song i put in last chapter, you can litsen it here. It's a nice song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXL22HemUTQ

I'm really sorry that i had made some of you upset with my ious chapters, some even unsubscribe my story. I didn't mean to hurt you all. I understand that my story is boring, sad and drag a lot; but I'm also happy that most of you still read my story. (i know some of you also frastrated with my nagging, haha)

See you.