Is He/She The One???

Pen-pal Love

 

Two weeks passed after the two were told to be taking part in the reality show ‘We Got Married’ and it was their first filming day, at the night. The two were still guessing about their partner, they hoped their wish will be granted. They had met each other in the other show a few times for the past three weeks but they did not share any words at all. None of their respectively group members knew that the two had known each other before but Jessica and Tiffany were suspected Yong Hwa as the guy they met at the bookstore, year ago. They had asked Joo Hyun about it but she denied that.

Both of them were nervous since morning because their fate will be set after the night. They had their respective schedule for the day but their mind never stopped thinking about the filming at night. SNSD had their schedule done on time and they had a night break except Tae Yeon, Tiffany and Joo Hyun, who had to film for the show. The CN BLUE boys still had a radio show on their schedule. The PD of the show decided to let the two to meet in MBC building where the CN BLUE had their radio show because the radio show will end late and it was not suitable for them to meet outside in this late night.

Tae Yeon and Tiffany went back to their dorm after they finished their part and after wishing their maknae good luck. It already half past nine and Joo Hyun was alone, with her manager, waiting in their company’s car for the time to take off to MBC building. She re-read again her question she wrote down last night and also her sister advises. She waited there for about an hour until she got the call from the PD, asked her to take off now and rolled the camera, which was already set on the car earlier that day.

In the same time, Yong Hwa also got a massage from the PD to tell him wait for his ‘wife’ in the MBC building lobby. He still had a last part of the radio show to record, and it will end at eleven o’clock. He felt bad to let his ‘wife’ to stay up late waiting for him at their first day meeting. He was getting more and more nervous after he received the massage. ‘So, the time had finally come.’ He thought in his mind all the time.

Finally, the radio show had come to the end. Yong Hwa and s walk toward the lobby with heavy step. The three younger boys were also curious about their future ‘hyeongsoonim’, moreover she was one of the SNSD members, the famous girl group. The BLUE boys reached at the lobby, after having their ‘longest’ journey, but to their disappointment, the heroin had not revealed herself yet. The PD asked them to wait there for a while and guessing that she will come in short time.

In other hand, Joo Hyun had taken off from her dorm with her manager as soon as she received the call but she never thought that they will get into a traffic jam. She was late for fifteen minutes already but the MBC building still far from her sight. This traffic jam had tortured her more as the time passed because she did not hope to give her ‘husband’ a bad first inspiration. After another fifteen minutes of small chatting with her manager, they had come to the final turn before MBC building.

Yong Hwa and s were tired waiting for his ‘wife’, they had a full day schedule already and now they only wanted a good rest before tomorrow started again. When they were about to give up, the PD told them that the heroin was at the corner already and will reached there in no time. Out of sudden, Yong Hwa’s chodingness come to his mind. He asked the maknae, Jung Shin to pretend as him and he went to the reception desk, together with Jong Hyeon and Min Hyuk, to hide themselves there.

“The car is here. She is here.” Jung Shin told his three brothers when he saw a car stopped in front of the building. But they were disappointed with Shin Dong of Super Junior was the one came out from the car. Then again they were disappointed because the second car reached there was still had no any sign of the heroin.

“I think time is the true one. The car door is open now.” Jung Shin still in his position telling his brothers when he saw the third car stopped.

‘OOHH MMMYYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD!!!! SEO HYUN!!! Is she here for true? She is my wife?’Yong Hwa could not believe what he saw from the CCTV behind the reception desk. He had imagined about this again and again for these three weeks but it was different when he faced it in reality.

‘I AM LATE!!! I hope he is still waiting for me… oh? Is that him? He is… one of the CN BLUE members, right? Why he is not Yong Hwa?’Joo Hyun saw Jung Shin waiting for her in the lobby and for the manner, she greeted him even she was disappointed with the result. She also explained the reason for her late but as soon as she finished her explanation, she got shock by the sudden shout from the reception desk.

“Congratulation!!!” Yong Hwa, Jong Hyeon and Min Hyuk shouted as they walk out from the hiding place. They came to Jung Shin side and started to greet each other with the girl. Jung Shin wanted to tell her the truth behind after the exchanging greeting but he got stop by Yong Hwa’s another choding idea.

“Seo Hyun-ssi, if you have the chance to choose, who did you want to choose to be your husband?” Yong Hwa thought this was a good chance for him to know how she was thinking.

“No matter. Anyone is okay for me.” Joo Hyun was not on her mind to think about the question. She hoped she could give him the real answer from her heart but she knew that the cameras were still rolling at them and it was the worst idea to let her real thought out.

“No. You should choose one. Here, we will turn around and you put your blanket on the chosen one, okay? Be honest to you heart.” Yong Hwa still forcing her to make her choice.

CN BLUE boys turn around and waiting for Joo Hyun to make her move. Yong Hwa was secretly praying in his heart, hoping he was the chosen one, while the others were praying for their leader too. In the other hand, Joo Hyun was having a hard time to choose one. She had thought to randomly choose one as she thought that her husband was Jung Shin and would never change even she gave her blanket to the others. But then she remember Yong Hwa’s last sentence, ‘be honest to your heart’, so should she gave them the answer from her heart, not randomly?

Before she could think of any better solution to that situation, her body made the move by itself. When she realised it, the blanket was already on Yong Hwa’s back and Yong Hwa was laughing out loud. She was embarrassed with her sudden move and she hoped to take back the blanket from Yong Hwa fast but Yong Hwa was faster than her.

“I’m your husband, real husband.” Yong Hwa held the blanket tight to himself, just like he had worn the biggest award of the world.

“Huh?!” Joo Hyun, in other hand, was confused with Yong Hwa’s statement. She knew that she really wish what he said was true but she was confused with what had happened earlier.

“All right, you guys can go home now. I had my wife here already.” Yong Hwa did not answer Joo Hyun’s confusedness in direct. He even pushed his dongsaeng a bit to lead them go home.

“Are you really my ‘husband’? If so, why would you ask your member to wait here, pretended as you?” Joo Hyun asked the guy who was chuckling at her since she put her blanket on him, in low tune. She did not want the cameras captured her words.

“Yes, I’m really your ‘husband’. I did that because I want to see if my wife will choose me even she didn’t know about the truth, keke. Luckily, you still choose me just now, if not I didn’t know what to do after that. Maybe we might stop the shooting or Jung Shin will take over my place for real, so I’m basically risking everything in it.” Yong Hwa also whispered to Joo Hyun too as he understood that she did not want that to be in camera.

“Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun, you two are talking too low. The mic couldn’t capture anything from your previous dialog. Can we re-do the previous dialog?” the PD shouted out from behind the camera.

“Okay.” The two answered together.

“So, what do you want to do now? Or go somewhere now?” Yong Hwa resumed his normal voice level.

“I don’t know. Do you have any suggestion?” Joo Hyun also did the same.

“How about we go to our practice room in FNC building?” Yong Hwa suggested.

“Okay.”

“Ermm… Yong Hwa, Seo Hyun, I think it is better for you two to act a bit awkward, since this is your first meet. You two were like a close couple that had known each other for long time, and this is not a good idea to show that interaction in first few episodes, do you get what I mean?” The PD called out from behind again.

“Ne…” the two looked to each other’s eye, blushing.

Time passed bit by bit, they had stay in FNC building for about an hour and they had exchanged some personal information. Yong Hwa knew that his dream girl was a bookworm, never being in-love before, care about health and safety and love goguma a lot. His thought was brought back to ‘Princess Seo’ every moment he spent beside Joo Hyun, he knew he should not think like that but the girl sat beside him has too much of similarity to the girl in his heart.

Joo Hyun also noticed how similar the guy, who her make believe husband, was to the one who hurt her a lot years past. He was from Busan, caring about the others, playful sometime, love music and many more. But she just let the thought skipped because she wanted to follow her sister words, forgive and forget. She wanted to use this chance to forget her pen-pal totally.

“Did you try this before, having Ddokbukki at late night?” Yong Hwa asked as they came to the 24-hours restaurant.

“Nope. I never had anything outside at this late time before.”

“You should have tried this. It’s nice.”

They enjoyed their time having the food, although it was already three in the morning.

“Hyu~un, do you know what the preparatory couple is?” Yong Hwa suddenly asked in the middle of eating. He had thought about this since he knew that she never experience love and dating before, so it would be hard for her to skip step straight to be marriage.

“Ne~. It’s the couple, who had engaged and was prepare to get married, right? Why do you ask this?” Joo Hyun put down her chopstick and faced Yong Hwa.

“I think, how about we… be preparatory couple first before being the real married couple?”

“Okay, that’s a good idea. I never thought about that before. So… we should engage first?”

“Yes.”

“Since we are now engaged, I will give you my confession’s letter to you. I wrote that yesterday night, hihi.” It had been a long time after Joo Hyun wrote a letter for someone, plus it was for male. She thought she would never write a letter anymore after that event seven years ago, but yesterday night she suddenly had the feeling to write a short letter for her ‘husband’.

In other side, Yong Hwa was surprised to hear that because he also never thought that he would get and read letter again from anyone since seven years ago, since letters has been scarcely used as a medium of communication this days. This had added one more similarity between ‘Princess Seo’ and Joo Hyun. Yong Hwa was really confused with the ‘two’ girl, would they be the same person? He wanted to ask her at that moment but something in his mind stopped him from doing that and also the cameras were still there, filming their every move and words.

“So… how about you write me a reply now?” Joo Hyun suddenly asked after Yong Hwa had finish reading her letter.

“A reply? Now?” Yong Hwa did not know how to react at that moment because she had surprised him one after another. He never wrote any letter for anyone after the last letter he wrote to ‘Princess Seo’.

“Ne~. I got the stationary here, so you can take your time to write me a reply.” Joo Hyun pulled her stationary from her backpack and passed them to Yong Hwa. She could not get what was really in her mind to ask for that. Maybe she was missing the feeling to write letter and receive letter from someone.

“O…okay.” Yong Hwa tried to hide his surprise with all his power inside him. Every moment he spent with her was guiding him to the past. It felt like he had to go through every similar thing again. He knew that it was not fair for him to think her as someone else but he just could not stop.

After the letter, they also exchanged their photo before they went to a small grocery shop. They bought some couple things together, such as sock, mug and also ring. Yong Hwa sent her to her dorm after the small shopping by cab, since both their company’s car was unavailable at that late time. They will meet each other again later that day in Music Bank and they promised to show their couple ring in front of the audiences.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry for the late update. So, how was this? YongSeo 'first offically' meeting... 

Not much of off camera as i said... I guess I'm not good in writing the BTS, im sorry... 

Should i continue with this or i should skip to the post-WGM? comment pls...

See you...

(p.s do anyone of you know any int of Jong Hyeon and Lizzy in the reality, like in show or anything... I try to find it but i can't find anything between them...)