Three Years Later...

Pen-pal Love

 

They had past the whole three years together, though letters. They had learnt each other very well and they also learnt to know their own selves by each other words. Not only their personality, but they also picked up some of others hobbies, interest, likes from each other, such as music, reading and goguma. They passed almost all happy moments, hard moments and sad moments together and they knew the other one will be there for him or her when he or she needed. They had not yet met each other face to face but their bond was stronger than any friendship they had before. No one of them wanted to break the bond between them and they have same sad feeling toward one thing, which is their ‘underground’ relationship. Their parents did not know their relationship at all for the past three years and only very close friend to them know this ‘underground’ relationship.

Yong Hwa was already a secondary school’s student and he was still stick with the group of friends including Khun Shan and Joon Ri. They were lucky to be in same class every year, so they were always moving together as a group in and out school. The other member in their group still liked to tease Yong Hwa and Soo Yeong together even they had explain trillion times since day one Soo Yeong was finally introduced to the group. Yong Hwa and Soo Yeong decided to ignore them but they had taken the ignorance as their declaration of their relation, end up to gain more and more teasing from their friends.

Yong Hwa still learning music without his parents awareness and he had successfully infected his two best friends to be like him, love music or anything that come along with music. He also met some new friends from his secret teacher’s class and one of them is a passionate guitarist like him, Lee Jong Hyeon. They were foe in the class at first but end up to be close friend after some incidents happened between them.

Yong Hwa’s parents had slowing down their step in their business, after the incident three years ago. They had put more time in their family but they still continue the business for their sons. Yong Hwa’s brother will end his school life next year and he will take over the company for his parents place. Yong Hwa had got a lot closer to his parents but he still lost in words to speak out his love to them, although being encourage by ‘Princess Seo’ a lot of time.

Soo Yeong still going out together with Yong Hwa and the group almost every evening, after school because they were in different school. Everyone who had saw her with Yong Hwa, including both parents, would love to tease them as couple, but she always denied it although she started to feel confuse sometime. Yong Hwa had teach her to love music but she was not so into playing instrument but she likes to sing and dance. She hoped to be a singer or dancer in future since then, so she asked her parents to let her sign in to singing class and dancing class. Her parents did not stop her because they took that as the step for her to get closer to Yong Hwa, their ideal son-in-law. Her parents were still busy in their business and still had to fly everywhere but they did not worry about their daughter because someone was there to take good care of her.

In other hand, Joo Hyun was getting healthier for the past three years because she had taking good care of her health as she had been nagged by her ‘Prince Jung’ in every letter ever since he knew about her weak health. She felt warm to have his caring and nagging for her and she never wanted him to stop although she told him not to nag so much. Her parents were happy and relieved to see their only daughter getting better and better every day but they did not know why she had turned so much for these three years.

Joo Hyun started to go to her mother’s piano class since two years ago after being influenced by her pen-pal and she found that she was very into it. She also learnt some other instrument but her favourite was still piano. She wanted to be like her mother, a pianist when she grown up and went to every town in the world to perform. Beside piano, she was into singing too, which she found out accidentally last year after she heard his singing in the cassette that he sent to her as a gift in her ten years old birthday. She wanted to be like him, able to sing and play instrument along, so she had practice hard since that day. She felt like she had found the light in her life and that was all because of one person, ‘Prince Jung’.

Joo Hyun also made herself and her parents proud in her academic result. She had topped the rank in her school for three years straight. Everyone in the school knew her now; she had become small idol of their school. Her friends gave her a new nickname, Goguma Queen because she loved anything that related to goguma and she gave them nothing but goguma as presents for their birthday. Her hates also gave her a nickname, Study Freak because she study everywhere she went but they thought that was too much for an eleven years old child and they took that as her plan to make herself popular.

Today was the two pen-pal’s third year anniversary of meeting each other, so Yong Hwa wanted to write to wish her happy in this special day, including her eleven years old birthday which was two day after. Yong Hwa did not asked for Soo Yeong’s help anymore in writing the letter, he had gain more confidence in writing letter as he had did that for three years. He believed that a person can learn and be successful in one thing as long as he wanted to, even if only one small step at once. Now he had the confident in writing by himself. After he finish, he post it together with her birthday gift that he bought two days ago.

In his way home, he saw Soo Yeong was alone in the street, so he greeted her.

“Hi, my little sister. Why are you here, alone?” Yong Hwa parted her shoulder.

“Oh hi, oppa. I… I… I do nothing, just walk around.” Soo Yeong was shock to see him behind her. She started to call him oppa after a month they met but it did not mean any special in her word.

“Hey, why are you so nervous? Did you just did anything wrong, hehe?” Yong Hwa did not mean to check her up but he just wanted to cool down her nervous with a joke.

“N… No! Of course… not. I’m not nervous, I’m just shock to see you suddenly appeal behind me.” Soo Yeong tried her hard to explain her situation. She just could not tell him the real reason of her shock.

“Cool down, I’m just joking. But seriously, you look so cuuutttteee when you are nervous. Haha.” Yong Hwa pinched her cheek when he said the word cute.

“Ouch! Oppa, its hurt. Stop that!” Soo Yeong pulled his hand out of her face.

“Hahaha. Soo Yeong-ah, are you blushing or what? You should see your red face in the mirror now, it’s so funny.”

“Wh…What? I… I’m not blushing. It’s a normal because you had just pinched it so hard.” Soo Yeong was fighting hard inside herself because of the rapid heart-pounding inside her left chest.

She had used to Yong Hwa skin-ship upon her before but she did not know when she started to feel nervous when Yong Hwa was around. She just wanted to ignore the new feeling inside her at first but the more she wanted to erase it, the stronger that feeling gain. She did not know what to do, facing this new feeling, that was why she was walking in the street alone, thinking on this problem, before she met Yong Hwa.

“Yah! Park Soo Yeong! SOOO YEEOONNGG-ah! Hello? Are you there? Aish… this girl! What are you thinking at? Boyfriend?” Yong Hwa shouted at her because she seemed to zoom out after her last sentence.

“A… A… Ani… Aniyo…” She tried to walked away from Yong Hwa as soon as possible because she might die of heart attack if she stay any longer with him.

“Hey, wait. Where are you going?” Yong Hwa stopped her before she can go further.

This time Soo Yeong felt like her heart beating crazily and it was only the matter of time before her heart pound out of her body. She looked straight to his eyes, which is just a few inch away from hers and his hand was holding tightly on hers too.

“Le… let g…go of my ha…hand. I’ve so…something to d…do, o…op…oppa.” Soo Yeong broke down from her stare and tried to let go of his hold.

“O…Okay. I… I’m sorry.” Yong Hwa knew what he had done and he was scolding himself on this.

“Annyeong, op…oppa.” She used all her energy to run away from him and he was just standing there and watched her until she was out of his sight.

“Aish! What had gone wrong with my stupid brain? Babo me!” Yong Hwa was scolding himself again after Soo Yeong was out of his sight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, i'm back with new update. Three years had pass, time fly so fast, haha. Some problem will start to appear here and there, so get ready. ^^

Will Soo Yeong figured out her new feeling? Will Yong Hwa fall to her or will he stay to his Princess? ^^

Anyways, please tell me what's on your mind. I know this story is lacking YongSeo moment, i'm sorry. i'll add in more in future chapter.

Thank you and See you...Annyeong...