Busan Concert??

Pen-pal Love

 

The girls stayed up the whole night talking about their personal things, secrets and many other random things. They promised each other to come honest when they had some thought in their mind, good or bad. Tae Yeon, the leader and the oldest of them, had set-up a rule, which was they will have a heart talk every night before sleep if they did not have tough schedule that day.

Near dawn, when the eight girls had fell asleep on each other head, Joo Hyun was the only one with open eyes. She had thought a lot of the past and tried to figure a perfect cure for her pain. But the more she thought about it, the more pain she felt; but she did not want to give up because she know her had to overcome those pain if she want a better life in future. After about an hour of thinking, she had come to a decision.

She collected all the letters that she passed to her eonnies for a read last night and brought them to the balcony. She wanted to burn all of them out as she did not want to have any connection with him, including her memories which she hoped that will burn out like the letters. But before she could lit a fire on the letters, her hand got stopped by another hand and it turn out to be Tae Yeon’s hand. She had waked up when Joo Hyun was picking the letters and she had seen all her move since then.

“Hyunnie, what are you doing? Are you going to burn all that out?” Tae Yeon took the litter out of Joo Hyun’s hand to prevent her from doing what she wanted to do.

“Eonni, I… I… I had decided to throw all that have connection with him, that’s the only way to stop my pain totally.” Joo Hyun tears had fallen off again for the fifth time since yesterday.

“Hyunnie, I know what you mean, but what you’re doing now is not going to help you, it’s only going to hurt you more in the future. Although you throw everything in physically but you can’t throw out your memories. The only way that can help you is you have to accept this reality and forgive him even he hurt you so much. You won’t forget him if you are not forgive him and the most important is forgive yourself.” Tae Yeon always was the reasonable one for her sisters when they were facing problem, that’s one of the reason they chose her as their leader.

“Eonni, but… I’m sure that I can burn out my memories together with all these letters. And I had accepted this reality since five years ago, but I don’t understand why I should forgive him and forgive myself.” Joo Hyun tried to fight back and stay still on her decision.

“Seo Joo Hyun, that is only your excuse. If you had accepted it, you will not suffer for this all these years. You had read a lot of book, but you had acting stupid when it comes to this, so what had you learnt from all those books in your room? Don’t you know that the best way to cure hate and pain in your heart is forgiveness? Everyone have their own reason on doing something, no matter you could accept that reason or not, and I believe he was also the same.” Tae Yeon’s voice had gotten louder as she was annoyed to see her youngest sister, who she thought she was the smartest among them, was acting stupid.

“Eonni, the only reason he done that was he was done using me as he life saver when he had his hard time and how could I forgive him when he is using me?”

“Hyunnie, I don’t know how you come out with that thought, but I can surely see that he was also having a hard time to do that, after I had read all the letters. You should have known him more, since you had been with him for three years, but why you can’t see what I saw in few hours?” Tae Yeon tried to speak out what she thought about the sudden break-up, hope to make Joo Hyun rethink again.

“Because of I had known him for three years, I hurt more when I realised that I had known him for nothing in those three years. I put all my heart in building the friendship but he cut it with some simple words. If he hurt so much on doing this, like you say, why should he cut it at first? I did nothing wrong, so why he want to cut it down? What’s the meaning fly higher without his hold? Why can’t we fly high together? He was such selfishness!” Joo Hyun cried out loud her thought that she had kept in her mind for five years, making all the other girls that were still sleeping woke up.

“Hyunnie, I think he is doing that because he doesn’t want to be your burden in your achievement. Hyunnie, I’m not trying to say anything bad but could there be any chance that your parents found out about this and asked him to stop this? I had been thinking on this as soon as I knew about this but I don’t want to spoil your relation with your parents, so I had kept it for myself all these years.” YoonA walk to the two, who were arguing on the balcony.

“I… I… I never thought about that. No, no! They won’t did that even they found out about this relationship because I did nothing wrong with ‘Prince Jung’, we are just close friend. I can’t think of any reason for them to ask him that.” Joo Hyun tried to deny the reason given by YoonA.

“Are you sure, Hyunnie? Are you sure that your relation was only ‘close friend’, nothing more than that?” This time was Hyo Yeon spoke out her thought.

“What did you mean by that, eonni? O…off course I… I’m su…sure. We are just friend, n…nothing m…more.”

“See, you also can’t surely say that you and he was just close friend. Words can lies but actions don’t.” Hyo Yeon was sure about her thought based on her observation.

“I… I didn’t.”

“Hyunnie, don’t denied it. The more you denied it, the more I confirm that you are lying.”

“We also noticed it and we agreed with Hyo Yeon.” The others seven said it together. Joo Hyun only watched her eonni with wide-opened eyes shocked to hear their comment.

“See? Beside me, who had knew this for long time, the other eonnies only knew it last night and they also thought that your relationship with ‘Prince Jung’ was not as normal as you claim. So, your parents also could have thought the same thing and they didn’t want that to happen. The only way to do that without you knowing it, is asking him to take the first step to cut your relation down.” YoonA brought Joo Hyun to the sofa on their living room and comforting her, followed by the others.

“No! I still don’t believe that my parents did that.”

“If you are so sure about it, let me ask you some question. Did your parents have ever asked you the reason you cried the whole night on the day you received the last letter?” YoonA tried to get Joo Hyun to where she thought about the reason behind all this.

“Nope. They never asked me and I never told them too.” Joo Hyun shook her head.

“Did your parents have acting weird after that?”

“No. Wait, there was once on the night after our first training. My omma said she was glad that she did something when she knew that I’m happy enjoying the first day training, but my appa quickly explained that she was glad to let me go to the audition and get selected when I asked what she had done.” Joo Hyun tried to recall her memory on that night.

“What if your father was just trying to hide the truth from you?” Yuri helped YoonA asking Joo Hyun because she also thought the same thing as YoonA did, after listen to Joo Hyun’s previous answer.

“No, he never lied to me.” Joo Hyun, on the other hand, was totally believed her father.

“Okay, if you believe in them, then is no point asking you anymore. You can try to re-think back to find the answer by yourself. We can’t force you; we just say the thought in our mind.” YoonA gave up.

“I…” Joo Hyun tried to fight back but she got cut by a man voice from the front door.

“Girls, you are all awake. That’s good. Here, I bring you the schedule for your next half year after you all debut in two weeks. Take a look.” Their manager passed a piece of paper each to Tae Yeon and the others.

“WOW! So many performances, do you think we can do all that? Wait! What’s this?” Sunny pointed on one of the schedule earlier next year.

“Oh, that the join concert together with your SM seniors and others top artists. What’s so surprising?”

“I’m not surprising about that, I’m surprising on where it held.” Sunny explained what in her mind.

“Yes, me too.” Tae Yeon agreed with Sunny when she knew what was in her mind and she turned her sight to Joo Hyun who sat on the sofa motionless.

“I still don’t get it. It’s only on Busan, not in Mars, so what’s so surprising?” Their manager looked at the girls with confused look.

Everyone gave Joo Hyun a worried look except their manager, who did not know anything. Joo Hyun just stared on the paper without giving any facial expression. The word ‘Busan’ was enough for her nervous, although she knew it was nearly impossible for her to meet him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, sorry for the late update. I know this chapter have nothing to offer but the next chapter will be more interseting (I hope) :P

What would happen in Busan?? Will YongSeo meet and recognise each other out?? comment pls!!

See you...