Reunion and Argument

Pen-pal Love

“Yong Hwa, we had accepted one drama for you. It’s called ‘You’re Beautiful’ and you will play as a member in a band together with Hong Ki and Jang Geun Seuk. A girl will pretended as a guy and join you in the band, and she is play by Park Shin Hye. So, we had to go back to Seoul the day after tomorrow to get ready for your filming and also get ready for CN BLUE’s Korea debut after your drama.” Mr Kim said after he called all four for a meeting in the dorm. It was already nearly one year after the boys came to Japan. Kwong Jin had left the group, due to his focus on study, and get replace by Lee Jung Sin.

“What? Mr Kim, are you sure about this? I never play a role before, what made you think that I can do this?” Yong Hwa was unsure about the decision made by their temporary manager.

“I know you could do well in this, and the drama will help your reputation as well as CN BLUE’s reputation in the future. No matter how, you have to do this for your band.” Mr Kim explained the reason to the confused boy.

“Hyeong, I know what you are worried about but this is for your good and also for our good. I think it’s better for you to take this opportunity.” Jong Hyeon voiced out his thought to encourage Yong Hwa.

“Arasso, I will try my best.” Yong Hwa decided to give it a try. He thought this was a good chance for Seo Hyun to see him in act to make her remember about him, if she got any chance to see it. It would be much better if ‘Princess Seo’ also watched his drama somewhere in Seoul.

***********************************************

“Hyeong come here, I will introduce you to the other two main actors, Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seuk.” Hong Ki pulled Yong Hwa to the place they promised to meet each other for the first time. Yong Hwa and Hong Ki had meet each other in the company a few time already, since they were in the same company, and Hong Ki also called Yong Hwa ‘hyeong’ because he was younger than Yong Hwa, same goes to the other FT members.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Hwa ibnida. Sorry for the late.” Yong Hwa greeted the other two actors, who were already waiting them at the table.

“Annyeonghaseyo, don’t need to sorry about that. Come and sit down, we need to get know each other up for the drama’s benefit.” The girl stood up and bowed to them and invited the two new comers for a sit. The guy followed the action.

“Hyeong, please meet this beautiful girl here is Park Shin Hye and the handsome guy there is Jang Geun Seuk. And this is Jung Yong Hwa, the leader of CN BLUE, a new band in our company which will debut after we finish filming the drama.” Hong Ki introduced the two to Yong Hwa as they sat down and vice versa. Hong Ki had met the other two before this already.

“Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you.” The three bowed to each other again.

“There was one more female actor, who was late today. Uee from After School will join us after her schedule.” Shin Hye continued after their intro.

They spent hours of talking about each other, mostly from Yong Hwa as he just join them today and get know each other until another girl appeared from the front door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m so sorry to make you all waited so long. Hello, you must be Jung Yong Hwa. I’m Kim Yoo Jin, Uee from After School. Nice to meet you.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you too. No need to feel sorry, we could understand that.” Yong Hwa greeted Uee back.

“Uhmm… I’m sorry for this sudden but can I ask you one question?” Uee suddenly asked as she sat down beside Shin Hye, opposite Yong Hwa.

“Yes, of course.”

“Uhmm… there is one girl, who is currently training under our company and will join After School earlier next year, was very excited when I told her that I’m filming this together with you. I just want to ask if you know her.”

“What’s her name?” Yong Hwa was confused because he did not know many girls here.

“Park Soo Yeong.” Uee answered.

“Park Soo Yeong?! Soo Yeong was training under your company now? Wow, she never told me that she will come to Seoul and even join a company.” Yong Hwa was surprised with the answer because she was the last person he would think to hear.

“You knew her?” Uee and the others were confused to see Yong Hwa sudden excitement.

“Yes, we had known each other since young, back in Busan. We had been very close together and I took her as my sister. How was her now?” Yong Hwa explained to them to clear their confusedness.

“Yes, she did well. She will officially join us next year and she will use ‘Lizzy’ as her stage name.”

“Oh that’s good. I never thought she will be debut sooner than me, haha. Anyway, please send my congratulation to her.” Yong Hwa was happy that his sister was doing well and he wanted to tell Jong Hyeon about this. He would be as happy as him now, Yong Hwa thought.

“Yes, I will.”

***************************

“Jong Hyeon, do you know who I meet today?” Yong Hwa found Jong Hyeon training his guitar in his room after he came back from the meeting.

“Who?” Jong Hyeon was still concentrated on his guitar while he asked.

“Is Uee from After School and she told me that Soo Yeong was now training in their company and will join them next year. Do you excite to know this news?”

“I know this already. She had told me in the letter she sent to me when we were still in Japan, doing our indie album.” Jong Hyeon did not show any expression in Yong Hwa’s answer.

“Mwo? You knew it already? You never told me before! How could you didn’t told me this and you two secretly exchanging letter for all this time? No wonder every time I asked you did you missed her, you would always answer ‘No’ because you had kept in touch with her all the time.” Yong Hwa was surprised with the sudden news.

“She asked me not to tell you before, and I just do as she wants.” Jong Hyeon was sad when he remembered that she mentioned Yong Hwa in the letter more than himself, but he could not tell anyone about his pain now.

“Whatever. Anyway, I had asked Uee to bring her together to our first shot, for a little reunion, do you want to follow?”

“No need. Just left it for next time.” Jong Hyeon knew Soo Yeong was happy enough to meet Yong Hwa back. He did not wanted to hurt more to see Soo Yeong happiness beside Yong Hwa.

“Are you sure you don’t want to meet her?” Yong Hwa knew Jong Hyeon missed Soo Yeong as much as he did, or even more than him, but he did not understand why Jong Hyeon did not take this opportunity.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

*****************************

“Oppa, you did great in your first filming. Congratulation!” Soo Yeong ran to get Yong Hwa as soon as the director asked for a break.

“Oh Soo Yeong, stop your excitement. It was nothing compare to Shin Hye and Geun Seuk. They did better than me, even Hong Ki is better than me.”

“Yong Hwa, you really did a great job for your first time. Don’t look down on yourself.” Geun Seuk heard Yong Hwa’s comment and he hoped to raise Yong Hwa’s confidence again.

“Yes, I agree with Geun Seuk.” Shin Hye also gave Yong Hwa a comment.

“Oppa see? Everyone is saying you did well, don’t lost confidence on yourself, arasso? By the way, where is Jong Hyeon oppa? You didn’t tell him that I will be here today, did you?” Soo Yeong looked around to find Jong Hyeon but she was disappointed to see no sign of him at all.

“I told him already but he said he didn’t want to come. He wants to meet you next time.” Yong Hwa could see her disappointment from her face.

“Oh I see… I guess he didn’t want to meet me.” Soo Yeong could not hide her sadness in her answer.

“It’s not like you thought that. I’m sure that he wants to see you so much but he wanted to find a suitable time to do that.” Yong Hwa tried to explain for her.

“Never mind, it’s not a big deal. Let’s forget about it and we should be happy of our reunion, right?” Soo Yeong still felt a bit down even she said that. She really wished to see both of them after a year of separation.

****************************

“CUT!!! Okay, prefect!”

“Yes, finally the final scene was done! Thank you everyone for your hard work for this two months.” The director shouted as their last scene for the drama had done filming and everyone in the scene were clapping happily and bowing to each other.

“Hyeong, we finally finish the filming! YEH!!! I’m gonna sleep the whole day tomorrow to refill my energy back.” Hong Ki shouted happily as he put his hand on Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

“Yah! Don’t shout beside my ear! Go away, shoo…” Yong Hwa tried to avoid the ‘annoyed’ Hong Ki. He had got enough from him for this two months working together.

“Jung Yong Hwa! You are not Kang Shin Woo anymore, so don’t act cool anymore. Haha!” Hong Ki pated Yong Hwa’s back.

“Can you two act like a grown up man? Aish, such an immature boy.” Shin Hye shook her head while smiling, looking at the choding ‘couple’.

“Yah! Go Min Nyuh, don’t act like you are very matured. You are also as choding as them, sometime.” Geun Seuk came and joined the conversation. All four of them had become close friend after these two months as co-worker.

“Hwang Tae Kyung, what do you mean by ‘as choding as them’? I’m not choding, got it? Stop labelling me the same label as you three. Hihi.” Shin Hye fought back.

“Aish! Just face it you are the same as us.” Yong Hwa also supported Geun Seuk. Hong Ki only nodded to the answer.

“Wait! What did you mean by us? I’m not the same as you; I’m very mature, okay?” Geun Seuk would never admit he was the same as them. This kind of debate had gone for two months already, as soon as they started their filming day, and it never came to a conclusion.

“Stop that, four of you. The final conclusion is four of you are all choding, so stop arguing. I had frustrated with all of this kind of argument since the first week it started. Aish!” Uee came from behind and stopped their argument.

“Yong Hwa-ah, when is your band debut? I remember you said that is after this drama filming, right?” Uee tried to chance the topic to stop the foolish argument, before the others could fight back.

“Yes, it was two months from now. We are currently preparing a new indie album in Japan and will be back to Korea bring our new song as the debut earlier January next year.” Yong Hwa explained to Uee.

“Oh I see. Which mean you will head back to Japan after this?” Uee asked further more as she needed to know CN BLUE’s schedule because of their future maknae.

“Yes, we will fly there tomorrow. Why?” Yong Hwa knew there must be some reason Uee asked that much. She never interested in their schedule before.

“N…no nothing. Someone asked me to ask you, so…”

“Is it Soo Yeong?” Yong Hwa knew that it must be his sister the one behind this.

“Y…Yes. She seem very down after your first reunion; we had asked her about it but she never told us the reason until yesterday when she knew today is our final filming day, she came to me and ask me to help her asked you the question. Do you have any idea about her emotion down?” Uee explained everything to Yong Hwa because she knew their relationship and thought that Yong Hwa could have idea on that.

 “I see. I don’t think that I know the reason she feeling sad. But please tell her that we will be back in December and we will meet her that time.” Yong Hwa knew the reason but he was not sure about it so he kept the thought to himself.

“We? Oh ya! You have a band mate that close to Lizzy too, right? I remember she told me that you three are pretty close back in Busan. Okay, I will tell her that and hopefully she will back to happy one after she heard the news.”

**************************

“Lee Jong Hyeon, wake up!” Yong Hwa called out as soon as he opened the door of Jong Hyeon’s room, after came back from the celebration party.

“Hyeong, it’s almost 2am already. Why are you calling me this late?” Jong Hyeon opened his eyes and saw Yong Hwa standing in front of him.

“Jong Hyeon, I had something to ask you. Have you…”

“Hyeong, can you ask tomorrow morning? I’m sleepy right now.” Jong Hyeon cut Yong Hwa’s words and went back to sleep.

“No! I need an answer right now. Have you meet Soo Yeong within this time as you promised?” Yong Hwa could not sleep without getting answer from Jong Hyeon.

“N…No. I haven’t met her yet.” Jong Hyeon was finally fully awake when he heard the question.

“How could you? Do you know that she missed you so much until she was doing worst in her training?” Yong Hwa was angry with Jong Hyeon stupid answer.

“No, she never missed me. The one that she missed is you, hyeong.” Jong Hyeon did not believe in Yong Hwa’s words because he knew that Soo Yeong like Yong Hwa not him, so there was no reason for her to miss him.

“BABO!! Do you know how sad she was when she knew that you are not there to meet her in our first day filming? And we contacted each other when free, so there was no reason for her to miss me more. You’re the one she missed all these times.” Yong Hwa never got so angry on anyone before but tonight Jong Hyeon was the first one who made him in this stage.

“N…No, it can’t be truth. Y…you are just saying to make me believe you, right? Tell me that you are lying!” Jong Hyeon hoped that Yong Hwa was just kidding but the Yong Hwa he knew for almost nine years was not the one would say anything that was not true or not exists.

“Hyeong, why are both of you arguing in this late night?” Min Hyuk and Jung Shin had waked up by the noise from their argument.

“Nothing, get back to sleep now. And Jong Hyeon, I want you to think about this again. I don’t want my two best friends are hurt because of you silly move.” Yong Hwa said as he pushed the two maknae out. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin looked to each other, confused with their brothers’ act.

Jong Hyeon was left alone in his room, thinking about Yong Hwa’s words just now. He also thought back their time with Soo Yeong in Busan years ago. Soo Yeong was always stuck to Yong Hwa every time they met up and he was always being the one left out from the group. She seldom talked to him; the only time they talked the most was that day they first met.

They had exchange letters when they were in Japan but most of the time she was asking about Yong Hwa, only a little on him. That was the reason he tried to avoid her after all these years of hurt when seeing her beside Yong Hwa. But now Yong Hwa said that she missed him. Should he believe Yong Hwa or not? He was very confused now; the entire conclusion he had on their relationship might be wrong if he believe in Yong Hwa. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, another boring chapter update. The 'brother and sister' from Busan had their short reunion and what would happen next? Who's right in stating Soo Yeong's thought, Yong Hwa or Jong Hyeon? 

The CN BLUE boy will debut in Korea soon, what would happen to them after their debut? What will happen to the two pen-pal in the future? 

Okay then, See you in next chapter. and don't forget to give comment on this chapter, Thank you.