Problem After Problem

Pen-pal Love

 

Three weeks after Yong Hwa and Joo Hyun had their first filming; they had another meet in their ‘secret base’, FNC studio. Their first episode had just gone on air few days ago and they had caught a lot of fans’ eyes the whole world, which had the chance to view the show.

“Hyu~un, did you see the fans reaction in the internet after our first episode aired?” Yong Hwa suddenly asked Joo Hyun as they had their break from the guitar training, which Yong Hwa asked her to learn as his wish.

“Ne. I did. I’m glad to have so many people loving us but in the same time I’m also felt sorry for you that the antis are throwing all the bad word to you.” Joo Hyun’s face turn sad when she remembered the words she read in one of the internet page.

“No, I’m the one should say sorry. Some of my fangirls are too hyper in their words toward you, which you are not deserved it at all.”

“Gwaenchanayo, I know we can’t have everyone like us in this, right? There would always have fans and antis in the same time, since peoples were having their own thought and would never be the same for everyone. Hii…” Joo Hyun was very understood how the entertainment world works since she had been in for three years already.

“You know what, I like how they, the MCs in the show gave us the nickname, YongSeo the forgiveness couple. I think that’s why we always felt sorry to each other and ask for forgiveness, right?” Yong Hwa smiled thinking on how their couple nickname was consistent with their life.

“Yes, I guess so. Hihi. By the way, what should we do after this? Are we staying here training for all night long?” Joo Hyun also thought it funny on their nickname.

“I don’t know, let’s ask PD-nim. PD-nim, what are we going to go after this?” Yong Hwa called the PD, who’s sitting behind camera watching back the recording so far.

“I will send you the massage later for your next mission. Everyone! Get ready, we are going to continue now.” The PD shouted out to every crew members to gather them back.

The filming continue with they received the new mission. Joo Hyun was surprised to see their new mission as she was still hadn’t prepared herself for that. The other three members of CN BLUE will be there joining them in the filming. Yong Hwa took the time before his dongsaengs were still on their way to get Joo Hyun learnt about them first. The boys came and held up a small party to celebrate for the couple, before they get learn dance step from their ‘hyeongsu’ and taught her other instruments as pay back. The three did a good job in making their brother to feel jealous as the PD’s order before they joined them.

The PD asked them to go to the sauna nearby to spend the night there. After all the cameraman went off to their next destination to get ready, Jong Hyeon pulled Joo Hyun to a corner without the others’ noticed.

“Hyeongsunim, I want to ask you something. Do you… do you… do you really like hyeong? I mean not because of the show.” Jong Hyeon wanted to know how she felt to his brother.

“I…I don’t know. But I felt safe and happy beside him. Why you suddenly asked this?” Joo Hyun, as always, would be honest in her answer.

“Do you know Lizzy from After School? The new member?”

“Yes, I know. Why?”

“She was our friend since small and she have a crush to Yong Hwa hyeong since then. I want to know your real feeling to hyeong because I want to protect her from getting hurt. I hope you won’t really fall in love to hyeong outside of the show.” Jong Hyeon explained his truth intention.

“I… I… got it. I know the feeling in the show was all f…false and I won’t take it seriously.” Joo Hyun never thought that he would ask that from her.

“Let’s go now or they will get curious of our missing.” Jong Hyeon led the way back. He felt bad for doing that but for his love’s happiness he knew he was doing the right thing.

“Hyu~un, where had you been? The PD-nim was looking for you.” Yong Hwa ran to get her as soon as he saw them walked out from the building.

“I… I… I went to washroom just now.” Joo Hyun put her face down, hid her sad face from Yong Hwa.

“Hyun, do you feel sick or what? Your face was so pale and sad.” Yong Hwa noticed her weird change after the short missing.

“Nothing, I’m good. Let go.” Joo Hyun knew she should not burden him more.

“Aniyo, I know something must have gone wrong. I will tell PD-nim to stop the filming for tonight if you are not telling your problem.” Yong Hwa could tell from her reaction that she must have something in her mind right now.

“Nothing went wrong, I don’t have any problem.” Joo Hyun did not wish to let Yong Hwa got angry with his brother.

“Okay, if you don’t tell me than I guess I had to go to ask Jong Hyeon, since he was with you just now. JONG…” Yong Hwa was about to shout out to Jong Hyeon, who was already back with the other two younger boy, but he got stop by Joo Hyun.

“Wait! Arasso, I will tell you.” Joo Hyun told him everything happened in her missing period.

“Hyu~un, don’t worry about that. Soo Yeong, Lizzy was just a sister to me and she won’t have more feeling than sibling to me. Jong Hyeon like her since they know but he had no courage to confess to her and he thought that she was falling to me but I can surely say that she was not, believe me.” Yong Hwa was not angry as Joo Hyun’s expected but he was sad of his brother’s stupid move.

“You no need to explain to me so detail; I’m not anyone to you. We are just acting for the sake of the show only, nothing more.” Joo Hyun was relieved to know the relationship of Yong Hwa and Lizzy but she just did not want to show that to his realised.

“Y…Yes, we are just ac…acting, nothing more… I just don’t want you to get disturb by that thought when we are filming the show, so I explain it for you to get it right. Let’s go, the others were waiting for us.” Yong Hwa turned around as soon as his finished the words and ran to get the others. His heart was hurt when he heard Joo Hyun’s previous words.

**********************

“AFTER SCHOOL’S NANA AND LIZZY CHOSE CN BLUE’S JUNG YONG HWA AS THEIR IDEAL TYPE?”

Soo Young got chocked with her milk when she read the entertainment headline in the internet. She called out to the other members who were free at that time to come to her. YoonA, Yuri and Hyo Yeon ran to her after they heard the call.

“What’s wrong with you; shout out loud in this late night?” Hyo Yeon was about to get sleep but was distracted by Soo Young’s call, so she was a bit of angry with her now.

“HERE! READ THIS!!! THE NEWEST NEWS HEADLINE!!!!” Soo Young turn her laptop to the other girls.

“YAH, Choi Soo Young! Shop you shouting!” Hyo Yeon got frustrated with Soo Young’s high pitch voice.

“OMO! OMO! OMO! Is this real?” This time was Yuri’s turn to shout as she read the news as Soo Young’s order.

“I don’t think this is something serious, eonni. They were just picked Yong seobang as their ideal type, nothing more.” YoonA was confused to see her sisters were taking the story very seriously.

“Didn’t you remember that Hyunnie told us that Lizzy was Yong seobang’s childhood friend and she had developed feeling to him since small, according to Jong Hyeon-ssi. And all that was now confirmed with this news, don’t you see that?” Yuri and the others were informed by Joo Hyun after that day event, a month ago. Joo Hyun had ‘moved’ and staying with Yong Hwa in their new house, while the oldest four members were having some schedule.

“Ideal was not necessary be the loved one, wasn’t it?” YoonA was still did not get the idea from her other sisters.

“NO! To choose someone as your ideal, that someone must had some kind of impact on you. How could you just randomly choose anyone as your ideal without knowing anything about him or her?” Yuri explained to her confused sister.

“Should we tell Hyunnie or the others later?” Hyo Yeon asked.

“I think we don’t need to do that because this news will around in no time. They will know it soon.” Yuri suggested.

**********************

“Yo~ong, did you see the new headline? Lizzy said that she like you and choose you as her ideal in radio show.” Joo Hyun pouted as she read the article.

“MWO??!! Jongmallo? She really said that?” Yong Hwa was surprised with the news he heard.

“Here, you can read for yourself. Looks like Jong Hyeon-ssi was correct.” Joo Hyun pushed her laptop to Yong Hwa.

“I, personally don’t think this is nothing. Ideal and the person you love may or may not be the same one, so don’t take it strongly, arasso?” Yong Hwa tried to convince Joo Hyun after silent for a few minutes.

“Arasso…” Joo Hyun said as she walked to the bedroom and closed the door behind. Yong Hwa was alone in the living room, re-think about the news.

“I’ll ask Soo Yeong for this tomorrow.” He thought to himself before he closed his eyes.

*****************

“Soo Yeong, did you really said that in radio?” Yong Hwa called his ‘sister’ as early as he could. He wanted to make sure for the news.

“Yes I did. Why?” Soo Yeong answered him with a short answer.

“That’s what I want to ask you. Why you said that?” Yong Hwa could not found any reason for her to say that.

“I said what I want to say. By the way, aren’t you my oppa? Why can’t I say you as my ideal?”

“I know but peoples would misunderstand with your word, don’t you see that? I don’t want Jong Hyeon to get sad from this.” Yong Hwa was also worried for Joo Hyun too but he could not say that out to Soo Yeong.

“Oppa, an ideal was just an ideal. It’s different from the love one. And also what’s done was done, how do I reverse back?” Soo Yeong fought back.

“Fine, what you had to do now is to explain to Jong Hyeon before he got more misunderstood. And I will do mine.” Yong Hwa turned his eyes to the tightly closed door in front of him.

“Why I should explain to him? He was no one to me and don’t worry because he won’t care much of what I did.” Soo Yeong answered with a sad tone.

“Aish, you two… I guess that’s why you two were stuck together in each other heart. You and he were the same kind person.” Yong Hwa left out a sigh when he thought of his two childhood friends.

“W…who to…told you that I have h…him in my h…heart? And I don’t think he had me in to.” Soo Yeong stuttered and was sad at the same time.

“That’s all for now. She was coming out, gotta go.” Yong Hwa ended the conversation as soon as he saw the door was about to open. He didn’t give any chance to Soo Yeong for saying anything.

“Morning, who did you call this early morning?” Joo Hyun heard the last part of conversation as she came out from the room.

“It’s Soo Yeong. I want to make sure about the news and she explained to me just as I said yesterday night, an ideal was just an ideal, nothing more.” Yong Hwa explained to her as he did not want to lie to her.

“Oh I see. I have to go now; manager oppa was here to pick me up.” Joo Hyun walked straight to the door and leave Yong Hwa alone in the house again. She could not wave out the thought that hunting her for all night long and she was not ready to face Yong Hwa yet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello, sorry for the late update. I really hate my stupid finger, it accidentally click on the touch pad and close the tab, and i had to rewrite again. Aigoo....

Got to go now, See you...