YongSeo in Busan Part 2

Pen-pal Love

 

The next morning, the girls were arguing on where they should go for the day off. None of them had been to Busan before and they had a lot places wanted to go. Joo Hyun had thought to go to find ‘Prince Jung’ by the address she post her letters to for three years but she was too afraid to face to face with him, so she just let the idea skip. Finally, they made a time-line on how should they enjoyed the day off. They will go to Beomeo-sa, a historical temple, to pray for their bright future then they will go to Gwangbok-dong, one of the famous shopping areas in Busan before they had their lunch there. After lunch, they will go to Taejongdae, the famous lighthouse in Busan to witness the beautiful sun-set, through Gwangan Daegyo, the longest bridge in South Korea, not before they have their own free time for three hours.

Everyone was agreed and they started heading to their first sight. Everyone was amused with the beautiful of one of the biggest temple in southern Korea. After some picture-taking and praying for their future, the girls went to their most excited place, shopping in Gwangbok-dong. The girls decided to separate into three small groups to avoid attraction to fans. Their agreed to meet up when the lunch time come in one of the restaurant beside the street. Gwangbok-dong was famous between young generations because it has the latest fashion update. Not only on the opened-air street, has it also had underground shopping arcade that sell a lot of branded fashion.

Thanks to their good disguised, the girls did not create any problem in their hour plus shopping. They did buy a lot of things, for themselves and for the other members. They met in a small Korean restaurant for their lunch. Everyone was showing off their goods and exchanging gift with each other. After lunch, they had their own free time, so they could do anything they wanted to. Hyo Yeon, Sunny and Soo Young decided to go to Kukje market, which was only beside Gwangbok-dong, for more shopping; Tae Yeon, Yuri and YoonA decided to go to PISS Square, which was also nearby there, for a movie before they will go join Joo Hyun, Tiffany and Jessica in a nearby bookstore.

Joo Hyun did not want to finish her day without reading any books, so she decided to go to a nearby bookstore, together with Tiffany and Jessica. She wanted to read and buy some English books, that the reason why she pulled the two best-in-English members to help her choosing the best books. After recommended some books for Joo Hyun, Tiffany and Jessica fell asleep on the reading table, beside Joo Hyun. Joo Hyun was very into the books recommended by Jessica until she felt that someone was watching her for some time, so she looked up from the book and her eyes come to contact with a teenage boy across the table.

*****************************

Yong Hwa met up with Joon Ri and Khun Shan in the bookstore because they needed some reference book for their next assignment and their high school final exam this year. They had been there for hours looking for the most suitable reference book for them until Joon Ri and Khun Shan gave up to find more. They checked out with two books each, leaving Yong Hwa alone in the bookstore. Yong Hwa was almost gave up searching for better books until he saw three girls that looks familiar especially the tallest girl walked into the bookstore. He was curious to find out about them, so he followed them to the English books section. The blonde hair girl pulled two thick books from the rack and gave it to the tallest girl and followed by the black hair girl.

Yong Hwa did not know what had pulled his attention on these three girls, especially the tallest girl. He then noticed they sat down on a table, so he followed them but he sat on the opposite side for a better view. He pulled a book from nearby rack to cover himself from revealing. The other two girls were fell asleep but Yong Hwa did not care much about them, what he really care was the girl sat between them and focusing herself on the book they chose for her just now.

Yong Hwa admired her nature beauty while she was focusing on her reading, a long black hair with a good looking face, but what he admired most was her beautiful eyes under her red glasses. Yong Hwa never had meet someone like her, even he had imagine ‘Princess Seo’ in dozen of look but none of his imaginary face could compare to what he was looking on right now. He would never think that he was face to face with his pen-pal right now.

Yong Hwa could not take his eyes off her face until he noticed that she look up onto him and they had eye contact for few second. Suddenly he remember that kind of eye contact, he had it somewhere, sometime not far ago. It was the same eyes he had looking into for about ten minutes last night in the concert; he could recognise that eyes even they were hiding behind the glasses. He never thought that she, Seo Hyun, the maknae of the most popular girl group was sitting in front of him and she was looking at him.

****************************

‘It’s him. The guy sat in VIP last night.’Joo Hyun thought inside herself after she came onto face to face with the guy that had glazed at her for quite some time. She could feel that her weird feeling last night had come back to her and she again could not took her eyes off the guy, his eyes were like a magnet that pulled her sight on him and never giving up. She kept thinking who he was but she never got her answer because she was very sure that she never met him before.

No one could try to break the eyes contact; they kept forcing themselves but none of their tried success. Tiffany, who woke up after a short nap, noticed the two were in their deep eye contact. She never saw Joo Hyun in that state before; she would turn around when some guy came nearby her, not to mention having an eye contact, but now she was staring at the guy opposite her and he did the same thing back. Tiffany waved her hand in front of Joo Hyun, hoped that this could bring her back to ground but they could not stop staring each other. They only had each other in their sight and it like they were the only two in the world.

Tiffany began to worry about her young sister, so she shook Jessica up because she could not did it herself. Jessica was annoyed at first because her sleep got distracted but she came to her sense when she saw what Tiffany saw a minute ago. Tiffany and Jessica shook Joo Hyun’s shoulder each side each to cut their litter sister’s weird action. This time they finally success to pull her out from the eyes contact and they gain a weird look from Joo Hyun.

“Eonnies, what’s wrong? You two were asleep just now, right? Why are you two shaking me?” Joo Hyun was confused with her sisters’ reaction.

“Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! That’s what we should ask you? What’s wrong with you??” The two shouted out when they heard what come out from her month.

“Eonnies! Slow down a bit, everyone was looking at us now. Excuse us!” Joo Hyun woke up and bowed to the peoples around, who turned to them when they heard the shout. Jessica and Tiffany did the same too.

“I all right, nothing wrong. Why did you ask it?” Joo Hyun answered the question as soon as they sat down again.

“Nothing wrong? You should have seen yourself just now; you looked like you are out of your soul. Why did you stare on that guy over…… there?” Jessica pointed to where Yong Hwa sat just now, but he was nowhere to see now.

Yong Hwa knew the other two girls had realised his stare with Seo Hyun, so he hid himself behind science book section, which had the thickest book to cover him. He did nothing wrong but he was scared to be found out by the other two.

“Jess, where is him? Just now he was still sitting over there, right? Or, we saw something the others don’t?” Although she sure about what she saw just know, but Tiffany could not help to think about something scary.

“Yes, Fany, I’m very sure that he was there just now. Hyunnie, there is a guy sitting over there just now, right? The guy that you stared at him for a minute long.” Jessica was getting scare after she heard Tiffany comment. The only one that could prove she was seeing a human just now was Joo Hyun.

“Wh… what… what guy? No one was there just now. I was staring on the thick air, thinking about something; I didn’t stare on anyone just now and furthermore he was a guy. You know I did not like guy, right? I stay out of them every time I can.” Joo Hyun could not let them knew what she did just now. She felt bad to scare her sisters but what they would do after they knew the truth scared her more.

“A…ar…are y…you sure you are not staring to anyone just now? I really think that I saw someone over there just now.” Jessica never expected to hear that from Joo Hyun.

“Y…Yes. I…I’m sure.” Joo Hyun scared that her sisters would find out the truth, so her voice was nervous. But luckily for her, Jessica and Tiffany thought that she was afraid as them.

“Let’s go out of here fast. It’s going scary.” Tiffany suggested.

“Okay, Hyunnie, go to pay all the books and we will wait you outside. Make sure to take care yourself.” Jessica woke up from her sit and started to walk to the front door followed by Tiffany.

Joo Hyun waited behind the yellow line, waiting for the others buyer from paying. She thought back what had happened earlier and last night. Before she could walk out from the bookstore, she looked back at where he sat just now and wonder where he went after that. Suddenly, she got pull by a strong hand to the deep corner, where there was nobody there. She looked on the person and realised that it was him. She did not know why he brought her there; if anyone else pulled her like that, she would definitely scream out her lungs but her six-sense told her that he would not hurt her, so she just let him pull.

*************************

Yong Hwa saw her was standing on the line in front of the counter when he came out from the hiding place. He was planning to at least say a goodbye to her before she went out, so he waited her nearby the door. After a minutes of waiting, she finally done paying the book and was about to walked out to meet her sisters, who was waiting outside. Yong Hwa never thought that she would turn around and stared to his place for a second, and he knew she was thinking about him and what happened earlier. Yong Hwa did not know from where he got the courage to make his next step, he stepped to beside her and pulled her to the deepest corner, where usually no one would be there. The only thing he wanted was a moment alone with her and he could only think of this.

Yong Hwa pulled Joo Hyun to the last roll of the table and sat her there, he got something in his mind that he wanted to speak to her but when he came face to face with her, he just could not speak out anything. This time Joo Hyun took the first step to speak out.

“Ex…excuse me, can I ask that did we know each other before? I don’t know about you but I got this feeling that we had known each other for a long time. I know this is weird, but I just can’t let myself thought about this anymore, I want an answer.” As usual, Joo Hyun was straight with her thought.

“I…I…” Yong Hwa, in other hand still could not speak a word out. Then he took a deep breath before continue his words.

“I know you are Seo Hyun, the maknae of SNSD, right? I hardly can recognise you before but when you look onto my eyes just now, I can tell that you are Seo Hyun. I don’t think we had known each other before but I got the same weird feeling like you.” Yong Hwa took another deep breath after he finished his words in one shoot.

“If you said it right, then why this feeling was building inside us? And how did you recognise me out? No one except my eonnies and manager oppa had seen me in this disguise before, and no one had successfully recognised me when I’m in this disguise.” Joo Hyun did not believe that she got recognise by someone she had met once.

“To tell you the truth, I also didn’t know how I realised it was you in front of me, maybe… maybe… maybe it was because your… your eyes. When I looked into your eyes just now, my brain just gave me an answer to it and it was Seo Hyun. I knew you might think that I’m some kind of stalker or what, but I could tell that I never would think to hurt you. The reason why I bring you here is just to have a moment alone, wish you goodbye and good luck in the future.” Yong Hwa never had thought that he could sit in front of Seo Hyun and talked to her like that.

“To tell you the truth too, I never thought you are some stalker or something similar. If I had thought you like that, I would shout out loud as soon as I was pulled by you just now, but I didn’t because my mind told me that you won’t hurt me. I just confused with the feeling in me when I saw you yesterday night and just now, and even now. And thank you for your wish. Ah, I have to go now; my eonnies are looking for me.” Yong Hwa was about to turn around to find her eonnies but got stop by her because she did not want them to notice he was around.

“Hyunnie, whom did you talk to at the back there alone?” Jessica asked her as soon as she came to them, leaving Yong Hwa alone at the back.

“N…No, he was just a SONE and he wanted a signature.”

“What? He recognised you? In this disguise? How odd. Did he asked for anything more?” Tiffany was shocked with Joo Hyun’s answer because she was always the last to be recognised by fans when she wore this disguise.

“No, nothing more. Let’s go now or the other eonnies might get angry waiting for us.” Joo Hyun pushed a little at the two’s back while she turned her head to the back, looked at Yong Hwa and make a small nod to him. He waved back to her before she turned back to her eonnies.

‘Aish, I forgot to ask about his name.’Joo Hyun thought to herself after she stepped out with her eonnies.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, I'm back. I'm so happy to have 3000 viewers over 3 weeks on my story. Thank you everyone. But after this, i might not able to update like usual because my holiday is coming to the end of it and my school will start soon. but i promise i will update everytime i can.

Long chapter with YongSeo, but sadly them didn't reconised each other out. Will them meet again as Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun or as 'Prince Jung' and 'Princess Seo'? Will the other SNSD members found out on this? feel free to voice out your opinion.

See you in next update.