WE GOT MARRIED

Pen-pal Love

 

“Hello, Yong Hwa I have something to tell you. I want you to take part in the reality show, ‘We Got Married”. I want you to show the fans different side of you in the show.” Mr Kim came to the boys’ dorm and held another meeting with them.

CN BLUE had officially debut in Korea last week in KBS Music Bank with their new Korean song, ‘I’m loner’, and they had attracted many fans in or out Korea and they were called as the second FT Island. Among the member, Yong Hwa was the most famous know because of his drama ‘You’re Beautiful’, which was a success one when broadcasting.

“We Got Married?? Why?” Yong Hwa was again surprised with the order from Mr Kim. He had heard this reality show from Uee when they were filming the drama together.

“The band had just debut and we need popularity; since you are the most well know, because of the drama, and you as the face of the band, we decided to make you into the show. We hoped that based on the show, it will increase the popularity of you and CN BLUE too. The others will appear in the show here and there too.” Mr Kim, as CN BLUE manager, was always finding the way to make the band well known.

“But… I had taken the chance in filming drama, so I think it’s better for the others like Min Hyuk and Jung Sin to take this chance. I don’t want that CN BLUE was famous because of me only, the others were hard-work too.” Yong Hwa did not want to take all the opportunity for himself only; this was not fair for the other members.

“Hyeong, don’t worry about us. You should think that when you are well known, CN BLUE would follow to be well known and so do us.” Jong Hyeon, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin said it together and looked confidently to Yong Hwa. They knew he was always the consider one; he wanted all four of them to be as well-known as the other one.

“Should I? Do you really think that I should take part in the show?” Yong Hwa still worried about his dongsaeng. The other three were just nodded to the question.

“Okay, since all of you had agreed, then let make it as conclusion. And Yong Hwa, for your partner in the show, the PD didn’t want to tell us exactly about it but she told us that your partner would be one of the members from SNSD. This is a good opportunity because they are very popular now, and hoped that this can gain you more popularity too.” Mr Kim further explained the situation after he got the answer from the four boys.

“SNSD??! Are you sure? They were so popular already, why would they want to take part in the show? And I don’t think this is a good opportunity because they have so many fans out there and the only thing I could gain from that is antis. I think we should re-think about it.” Yong Hwa was nervous when he heard his partner was one of the SNSD members, which mean there is possibility for her to be Seo Hyun. As much as he wanted to get know her much but this was different story. Moreover, if his partner was not her, it would be much harder to get close to her because his make-believed-wife was one of her sister.

“Yong Hwa, I know what you’re worrying about but please trust us. There would always have fans and antis out there, no matter what we do. So, I think it’s better for you to follow the conclusion that we made just now.” Mr Kim was trying to convince Yong Hwa for the best for himself and the group.

“Let me think about it first and I will tell you the answer as soon as I done.” Yong Hwa really needed his time to think about the entire possible outcome. He did not care much about the antis he would gain from the show, but he was care much in his partner.

**************************

“WHAT??? Sajangnim, manager oppa, are you sure about this?” A girl shouted from the meeting room in SM Company.

“Kim Tae Yeon, why are you shouting? And yes, we are very sure about our decision. It was for her best.” The president of SM, Lee Soo Man, answered with full confidence.

“Sajangnim, I sorry for the shout but I want to let you know that she was very reserve when it comes to male and I don’t think it’s good for her to be in the show.” Tae Yeon protested her Boss’s opinion to protect her sister.

“Yes, I know that. That’s the reason why we decided to let her take part in the show; it’s a chance for her to open out for male. As you know, as an idol, will always have chance to cooperate with the other idols, including opposite . If she continue to be as reserve as she was, it would make her future worst.” As the boss of the company, of course he knew his artist’s behaviour.

“I… I understand. All right, I will inform her after this but I make no promise for anything. She might not agree in this also. Another thing is may I know who will be her partner in the show?” Tae Yeon knew her Boss reason was truth for an idol. She was worried about this also.

“The PD of the show did not tell us about her partner but based on her words, I think it should be one of the boys from the new group, CN BLUE, ZE:A or BEAST.”

************************

“Girls, group meeting!” Tae Yeon shouted as she reached the dorm. The girls had a day break from their new mini album, ‘Oh!’ promotion.

“Now, I will tell you all about the meeting I had with sajangnim and manager oppa just now.” Tae Yeon started as all of them came to the living room and sat down in a circle. She then turn to Joo Hyun, “Hyunnie, sajangnim want you to take part in the reality show, ‘We Got Married’.”

“MWO!!!” the other seven girls was shocked to hear the news from Tae Yeon while Joo Hyun was silent, did not know what she should do now. She knew what kind of show is it because Tae Yeon had been in the show a year before and she never thought that she will be into the show too.

“Taengoo, are you telling us the truth? Hyunnie in the show? You know how reserve she was in front of male, didn’t you told that to sajangnim about that?” Jessica was the first to protest the idea, not counting Tae Yeon.

“Of course I did. But sajangnim was strict on his decision; he said this is the opportunity for her to get close to male.” Tae Yeon told them what she heard from their Boss just now.

Everyone knew what brought their Boss to make that move but they still think that was too much for her. That could only have two possible ending for the show, one was she opened up to her partner and might ever fall to him, and the second one was she will be more reserve and even hated male forever. Everyone turned their eyes to their silent maknae. They were hoping to get some feedback from her but to their disappoint, she did gave them any answer. She just stared to the floor, thinking for the step she should take for her future best.

“Taengoo, did sajangnim told you about her partner?” Sunny suddenly remember about her partner. They needed to know who her partner was first before they let her go for the show.

“Sajangnim said that the PD-nim of the show didn’t tell him any detail but his guess was one of the boys from the new boy group, either CN BLUE, ZE:A or BEAST.” Tae Yeon told them what she knew from their Boss.

“Nothing more specific? Let me guess, I think he will be the maknae of BEAST, since he is same age with Hyunnie? And I don’t know anyone of CN BLUE; I only know they are a new band group.” Tiffany made a guess for Joo Hyun’s partner.

“I think he should be Kang Min Hyuk, the drummer of CN BLUE, since he had the same birthday as Hyunnie, 28th of June. I noticed that when I searched their profile soon after they debut. How nice to have a couple that share the same birthday.” Sunny voiced up her opinion too.

Everyone made their own guess, including Joo Hyun herself but she did not speak out. She hoped that it would be ‘him’, Jung Yong Hwa, the leader of CN BLUE. She had recognised him as the boy she met last year in Busan’s bookstore when she first met him behind the stage at their debut day. They were surprised to meet each other but they did not show out for the others to notice. They just exchanged a shot glaze to tell each other that they had recognised each other out.

With that in her mind, Joo Hyun decided to risk her future to take part in the show as their Boss’s wish. She knew that the chance for her partner to be him was very small but she told herself that she would not know if she did not take the risk.

“I’ll go. Tae Yeon eonni, please tell sajangnim that I’ll go for the show.” A shot sentence from Joo Hyun, after the silent since she knew the news that cut the eight girls’ argument on the chosen one.

“Hyunnie, are you sure about this? You had to play as couple with him, no matter who is him. Gweanchana?”Tae Yeon never thought that she would promise to join the show so easily.

“Yes, Hyunnie. Did you think twice? This show is not a necessary for you to join, it won’t harm your future if you don’t want to, you know?” Jessica also never thought that she will hear what she heard just now.

“Yes, I had thought about that already. I need to give a chance for myself; I shouldn’t get hold myself forever because of the wrong decision I had make in younger age, right?” Joo Hyun thought back her old pen-pal that hurt her so much, and she had become reserve in front of male. It was the time for her to let go of her past and opened up to her better future.

“But Hyunnie, how about your parents? They might not support you in this because you are still young. How would you tell them?” YoonA still thought that her parents were involved in the ‘break-up’ of the two pen-pal and they might opposed this idea again.

“I’ll tell them myself after this, and I think they will understand me because this is only a show; it’s not that I’m really getting marriage to the guy.” Joo Hyun told every schedule she had to her parents before she continued with the schedule.

“Okay then, I hopes you were right in this.” YoonA still could not let her thought away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, how was this? Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun in WGM. We had saw most of the thing already, but what happened off camera?

Will they realised that they were the ex-pen-pal, since they are going to spend a lot of time together? 

How about Soo Yeong aka Lizzy and Jong Hyeon? 

Anyway, hope you like how this story goes... and comment pls

See you...