WHY The Letters...

Pen-pal Love

 

“Oppa, why would you do that to me? Do you know how much I worry about you for the whole month?” Joo Hyun was angry with Yong Hwa. They just had their next filming in the salon after one month of no contact at all.

“I’m sorry. I… I was lost with a lot of preparation for the concert and… solving some problem in my head…” All Yong Hwa could do now was to say sorry to her. In his sorry, he also included the sorry for all the hurt he had done to her years ago but without her noticed.

“Oppa, what problem did hunt you until you forget to call me?” Joo Hyun just wanted to know what problem that was so important, even more important than her.

“No… nothing, it was already solved. Oh ya, Hyu~un-ah, when did you started to call me oppa, why I never noticed that before?” Yong Hwa changed the topic.

“T…th…that I…I… hey! Don’t changed topic. I’m asking you about your problem.” Joo Hyun blushed because she also did not know the answer for Yong Hwa’s question.

“I told you it was already solved and it was not a problem anymore. Come on tell me, why did you refer me as ‘oppa’? Does that mean anything special?” Yong Hwa smirked when he saw Joo Hyun’s blushed.

 “N…no no… nothing special… you are older than me, so it’s normal for me to refer you as ‘oppa’.” Joo Hyun looked away as she did not want Yong Hwa saw her lying face.

“Oh I see. Hyu~un, do you remember my family you saw in the concert? My parents asked me to bring you to Busan to visit them when we are free, do you want to do that?” Yong Hwa changed topic again as he knew he would not get any answer he wanted even he continue the asked.

“That’s great; I had wished to greet them officially before too. But we had to prepare for the Incheon concert and after that I had to go to Japan with eonnies for a month. So the fastest I can make it was in October or November.” Joo Hyun thought back her schedule.

“I’m busy for our tour also. Another thing, they told me that they wanted… they wanted… wanted we meet them as r…re…real couple. They don’t want to meet girl that was not the real for their son.” This time was Yong Hwa’s turn to blush when he remembered his parents order.

“……” Joo Hyun did not how to respond on his sudden wish. She knew how she felt for Yong Hwa, thanks to her sisters’ help, but she did not ready to get till that step yet.

“It’s okay if you don’t want, they would understand. I know this was too sudden for you and I didn’t hope to force you on this, but I really wish that you could do that.” Yong Hwa quickly continued as he realised her silent.

“No, no. I would like to meet them, but I…” Joo Hyun still could not find any courage to tell him her inner thought.

“I understand that was too hard for you. I’m sorry for their beyond limit’s order.” Yong Hwa sincerely did not hope to force Joo Hyun for doing something she did not want to.

“Don’t need to be sorry. Okay, tell them that I will go and meet them in future.” Joo Hyun looked to Yong Hwa with her clear bright eyes to show him her certainty.

“But what about their second wish?”

“Don’t worry, I will fulfil that too, unless… you… you… you don’t want me to do that.” Joo Hyun blushed again.

“What did you just said? Does that mean that… you accept?” Yong Hwa knew that mean that she was ready to be with him for real but he just wanted to make sure about it more.

“N…ne, babo.” Joo Hyun blushed more after she said that.

“YES!!! FINALLY!!!” Yong Hwa was very happy to hear that coming from her month. He just let the entire problem in his head skipped because he wanted to feel all the happiness at this moment.

“But…” Joo Hyun sudden word pulled Yong Hwa back to ground again. “But it had to wait until I fully forgive you on your stupid mildang act.” She continued.

“Yah! Seo Joo Hyun, I thought you already forgave me already. Why you just can’t let me to get excited for longer time? Jaskik.” Yong Hwa pouted.

“No way am I going to forgive you this soon, after all the hurt you gave me this whole month.” Joo Hyun fought back.

“Oh, I guess you are right.” Yong Hwa face quickly changed to a sad one after he heard Joo Hyun complained about her hurt, that make him thought back what he did years ago.

“Gwaenchanyo, oppa? Your face changed drastically. I’m sorry for my harsh word.” Joo Hyun was actually half joking with those words previously but she did not know how much it effect on Yong Hwa.

“Don’t said sorry, I’m the one should say sorry for doing all that to you. Tell me how would you forgive, I will do anything you ask.” Yong Hwa looked back to Joo Hyun.

“Jinchayo? Then, promised me that you would do that again and keep contact with me every day, no matter how busy you are. A short message was enough for me; I just want to make sure you are doing well.”

“Okay, I promised you. I will send you at least a message per day, either from phone or internet, but just make sure you reply to me too. I also want to know about your day.” Yong Hwa nodded to her request. “But sometime you also can take the first step to mail me first, you know?” He continued.

“Okay, I will.” Joo Hyun put her pinkie up. Yong Hwa did the same and they make promise to each other.

“All right, see you tomorrow for the song pick.” Yong Hwa let go of their pinkie promise as they reached the SNSD dorm.

“See you.” Joo Hyun walked into the dorm, leaving Yong Hwa standing on the entrance watching her back disappear from his sight.

“YONG HWA OPPA, KAJIMALLL!!!” Yong Hwa got shock from the sudden shout from above him. He looked up and realised that Yuri, Hyo Yeon and Soo Young were standing on the balcony and mimicking Joo Hyun’s voice to ask him to stay. Then he also heard some ahjuma laugh from inside the dorm before Joo Hyun shout to stop her eonnies action. Yong Hwa could imagine how the other girls teased on his wife right now based on what he could hear from below.

Joo Hyun was shocked too when she heard the shout the moment she stepped in. Tae Yeon, Sunny, Tiffany and YoonA were sitting on the sofa laughing out loud when they saw how Joo Hyun’s face turn as red as red apple.

“Eonni!!!” Joo Hyun let out embarrass shouted because she was sure that Yong Hwa was still down there, listened everything. She then rushed straight to her room as she did not want the others to see her red face.

“HYUNNIE!!! DON’T FORGET TO SEND YONG HWA OPPA A GOOD NIGHT MESSAGE!!!” the others shouted with their scary high pitch voice. Joo Hyun was happy and shy at the same time when she heard the shout. She knew her sisters were as happy as she was because they all knew how much important Yong Hwa was to her.

***************

It was few days after the Incheon concert and their first official duet. Yesterday, they had film their show with Ueno Juri, a Japanese actor who both of them like. Joo Hyun decided to make a surprised visit to CN BLUE’s dorm since it had been months after her last visit. It also her last two days before she took off to Japan for SNSD Japan promotion, so she want to take every possible opportunity to stay with Yong Hwa before their another month separation.

“Oh hyeongsunim, it’s you. Please come in.” Min Hyuk opened the door to give way to the only female that was permitted in their dorm.

“Annyeong, Min Hyuk. I know you all have a free time this afternoon so I come here to visit you all. Where is Yong Hwa oppa?” She smiled to her brother-in-law, also her so-call twin brother because they shared the same birthday.

“Oh hyeong is in his room. I think he was sleeping right now because he said he was very tired just now.” Min Hyuk pointed to the last room near the end.

“Never mind, I will go and find him by myself. Please tell Jong Hyeon oppa and Jung Shin that I was here and I will cook for your dinner later.” Joo Hyun walked to the room at the end of the walkway after she talked to Min Hyuk.

She knocked on the door slowly a few time but no one answered her and she decided to open the door by herself. She grinned when she saw her love was sleeping soundly on his bed, so she tip-toe to his side and sat silently beside him, not to wake him up. “He must be very tired after the whole week of hard schedule.” She thought in her staring to Yong Hwa’s sleep face.

I never had been in his room by myself before, not without camera around. I wonder if he kept any secret in here, treasure hunt start!” She thought again after a few look on Yong Hwa’s room. She had wanted to do this since her first time here but there were peoples and cameras around, so she did not have any chance to do so. But now it was the perfect time to look around.

She turned to his table that full with his recording item, she knew that he must had spent a lot of time in there for composing a song, including ‘Love Light’, she grinned again when she remembered about the confession from Yong Hwa in the their double birthday episode. She then turned to his cupboard. She already knew about how good was Yong Hwa’s fashion sense, so she was not surprised to see how pack his cupboard was with his different fashion clothes.

Actually, Yong Hwa’s room was small and Joo Hyun could saw everything in a minute, so she walked back and forth in the room to wait for Yong Hwa to wake up. After five minutes passed, Yong Hwa showed no sign to wake up at all, so she decided to sit down beside him again as her leg was tired of walking already. Just before she sat down on the chair, she saw a box was sitting under his table. Due to her curiosity, she took the box out and opened it for a look.

What’s this? It full with papers, could it be confession letter from oppa’s secret admire? Let’s look.” She took the top most letters and read it. But her heart beat faster and faster as she started to read the first line because all of these were very familiar to her. She could recognise her hand writing, her words in the letters and most importantly her nickname. It was the letter she wrote to her pen-pal years ago, but why those letters would appear again in Yong Hwa’s room?

She then took one after another to read but they also ended up to be one of the letters she wrote, her head was too shock to think of any possible answer for the reason why those letters she sent to ‘Prince Jung’ were here again in front of her and most importantly why Yong Hwa had them all? Her hand was shaking and her tears were falling as she never would have thought to see her letters again in her life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to those new subscribers and hope you like this story. (lazy to say to one by one, sorry  :P)

OMO... Hyun already find out about the letters already... will the story continue as the dream was? How would they make up after this?