Another Confession

Pen-pal Love

 

“How could he do this to me? He never had gone this far before even when I mention about Jin Woon and Jong Mo oppa. Aigoo… I should never tell him that.” Joo Hyun was talked to herself in her room. It had been three weeks after their double birthday filming and Yong Hwa had no contacted with her in these three weeks at all.

“Hyunnie, what are murmuring in your room?” Tae Yoon appeared in the room door side, having her titbits.

“Oh, Tae Yeon eonni. I was trying to figure out my problem.” Joo Hyun turned her head to the door and found out who’s there calling her.

“What’s your problem? You know you can tell me everything and I will try my best to help you, right?” Tae Yeon walked to get her sister’s hand and sat down beside her.

“It’s nothing serious. It just that Yong Hwa oppa didn’t contact me at all for three weeks already since the last filming day and I was worrying about him.” Joo Hyun knew she could tell everything to her eldest sister.

“Maybe he is just busy. CN BLUE is preparing for their first concert in Seoul end of this month, right? Maybe he is focusing on that.” Tae Yeon tried to convince her with the reason, although she knew that would not be his real reason for doing that.

“But no matter how busy he is, he still has his free time, right? He can call me that time, even a greeting was enough. I just want to know if he is doing well, he just recover fully from his vocal cord nodules.” Joo Hyun looked down to her left hand and started to play around with her new ring. The ring and the necklace were the only way for her to feel his existence in these three weeks.

“Hyunnie, tell me, do you really like Yong Hwa? I mean for real, not for the show.” Tae Yeon noticed her sister change since she was in the show with Yong Hwa. She was doing more than expected for the show, and all that could only mean one thing.

“Eonni… I… I don’t know.” Joo Hyun did not know how to explain her feeling to Yong Hwa.

“Hyunnie, do you felt happy beside him and you want to stay beside him even longer than you should?” Tae Yeon tried to help her to get know what the feeling was.

“Yes.”

“Then, do you miss every moment with him and would always thought back those moment at night?”

“Yes, I do, especially in these three weeks.”

“Who is the first one person come to you mind every morning after you woke up?”

“Ermm…… mostly is Yong Hwa oppa. I was looking forward for his message every morning.”

“Who is in your mind every time you did something? The one you wish to able to do that something with.”

“Ermm… I think it was Yong Hwa oppa too. I wish we can do something in the show like the drama scene, and many more.”

“I think you already answer my first question by yourself. You are deeply in-love with him already.” Tae Yeon concluded everything up.

“GYYYAAHHH! Hyunnie is in-love with Yong Hwa oppa!!!! I knew that!!” Yuri shouted from the living room as she heard all the conversation between Tae Yeon and Joo Hyun. Other girls come out from their room after they heard the shout from Yuri and rushed to Joo Hyun’s room together.

“Hyunnie, is that true?”

“Hyunnie, I can’t believe it you finally admitted it.”

“Hyunnie is overtaking us all now.”

“Wah!! Uri Hyunnie was grown up now.”

The room was full with girls’ shouting in a second. The other seven girls were happy to hear the news, although they had known this day would came soon as they all noticed their maknae’s change after she was in the show.

“GIRLS!!! COOL DOWN!!!” Tae Yeon had to shout to get the others to stop their ears hurting shout.

“Eonni, I’m not. At least not now.” Joo Hyun tried to fight back their delusion thought.

“Hyunnie, maybe you didn’t noticed how much you had change since you are in the show but we all can see clearly from beside. No, I think it was before the show, it should started back in Busan year ago. You never come close to any guy like that, not even Jin Woon and Kyu Hyun, and you never talk so much about some guy before like you talked about Yong Hwa a lot especially every night after you meet him. All you reaction could only explain one thing, that is you are in-love with your make-believe husband.” Tae Yeon continued to convince her with their points.

“Eonni……” Joo Hyun was word-lost.

“Hyunnie, did you tell Yong Seobang about this?” Soo Young asked.

“No. He asked me to be together with him for real after the double birthday’s filming night, and…” Joo Hyun explained the situation but before she could continue furthermore, another shouted from her eight sisters cut her voice out.

“MWO??? HE ASKED YOU THAT???? WHY YOU NEVER TOLD US BEFORE???” The eight girls shouted together in one.

“Yes, he did but I told him that I need some time to think about it, and…” Joo Hyun tried to finish her explanation but she again got stop by her sister.

“Hyunnie, you should just say yes!!” Sunny cut in.

“Just let her finish, would you?” Jessica closed Sunny’s month with her hands.

“Hyunnie, continue. Don’t need to care about them.” Hyo Yeon said as Jessica and Sunny were ‘fighting’ at the side.

“And after that night, Yong Hwa oppa didn’t contact me at all for three weeks already.” Joo Hyun finally could finish her explanation.

“MWWOOO!!! He did that to you?? I sure will teach him a lesson later if I have any chance to meet him!” Yuri held up her fist and punched it into the air.

“How could he do that to you? But I think he want to give you all the time and space to think hard about your relationship. Why don’t you didn’t take the first step to contact him?” Tiffany voiced out her thought.

“I still haven’t thought of the answer, so I don’t know how to face him before that. Luckily we don’t have any filming this month.” Joo Hyun was sad, thinking that she did not meet Yong Hwa for a month.

“Anyway, you should think of your answer real fast or it will hurt you both and even affected the show.” Tae Yeon added.

“I know, eonni.”

*******************

“Hyeong, what’s wrong with you these three weeks? You seem so full with problem in your head.” Min Hyuk asked as he could not stand more with the stressful atmosphere around Yong Hwa.

“Nothing.” A single, simple word was the only answer came out from Yong Hwa’s mouth in these three weeks. His mind was full with Seo Joo Hyun aka Princess Seo, his make-believe wife, the one he love since small. Now everything was clear for him, why he felt that way to Joo Hyun even they never met before, why she had so much similarity with his pen-pal, all the questions he had before that night could be answered with one simple answer, which was she was the same person he had loved and hurt her so much years ago.

Yong Hwa would always imagine the situation for their meeting but he never thought that they will meet each other in this way. He remembered that his father told him that they will meet again in the future no matter how if they were fate together, so is this mean that they were just like his father said, fated together? He thought back all the moment he spent with her, in letters and in the show, he could only think of how funny is the fate play around with them. They were a pair of pen-pal when young then had to broke off due to her parents request, after that she got into the entertainment world to find the way to cure her pain then he also followed her footstep just to get close to her. But fate pulled them together again as an on-screen couple, and now he had deeply fell in-love with her.

Now, he had to think of the solution. There was only two ways for him right now, one is to kept everything to himself and go on with her in the show and in real life as Jung Yong Hwa; or told her that he was the guy hurt her the most years ago and risked their future for that. Both way also could ended up badly in the end because sooner or later she will find out his identity, unless he got away from her sight again just like eight years ago. He really had thought about that but he could not let her getting hurt another more, furthermore he was CN BLUE’s leader and he could not let his younger brothers and his fans down with his personal problem.

Unlike to Joo Hyun, he had no one could share his problem with. He did not want to burden his brothers with all that because each one has their own problem. Jong Hyeon was struggling with his inner feeling and still let his stupid thought took him away. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin were facing their school’s stress. Soo Yeong was having almost the same problem as Jong Hyeon. His family and his friends back in Busan knew nothing about his story and they were far from Seoul to help him even they wanted to.

He was about to call Joo Hyun a few time in these three weeks, he really miss to hear her voice and nagging about his health, but he could not find any strength  to press the call button. He knew that she had influenced every part in his life, just like he might had did the same to her, so he could not stand to let her go away from his side again. With that in mind, he finally made up his mind to cover everything from her and kept her beside as long as he could.

“I will give her everything she wants to cover my previous fault. As long as I got her beside me I don’t care about the hardness that I might face in the future, she is my everything.” Yong Hwa thought in his mind.

*****************

“Oppa, you are late.” Soo Yeong waved to the guy entering the restaurant with big black glasses.

“Mianhe. So what the reason you call me out?” the guy said as he said down in front of Soo Yeong.

“Oppa, why do I must need reason to call you out? We haven’t met in free time since you and Yong Hwa oppa leave Busan two years ago.” Soo Yeong pouted.

“But we just meet in the back stage just now, right?” Jong Hyeon fought back. This was their first time meet in private, just the two of them, after the first day they met on Soo Yeong’s birthday.

“Yes, but we never had any chance to sat down like now and talk. Sometime you felt like a stranger for me, seriously.” It had been million times she wanted to ask him for meeting but she did not have the courage to do so before today.

 “I’m sorry to let you felt so, but…” Jong Hyeon put his face down to the table.

“Enough for the sorry. I didn’t call you out to hear you’re sorry. Do you want to order something?” Soo Yeong changed the topic because she knew he would be like that all the time if she did not do that.

“Yes, let’s order. Waitress! Can you give me an espresso and…” Jong Hyeon looked to Soo Yeong to wait for her order.

“I will have orange juice.”

“Okay, please wait a moment.” The waitress turned to order their drinks.

“Soo Yeong, do… do… you…” Jong Hyeon wanted to said something in his mind out but he just did not sure about doing that now.

“I do what?”

“Do… you… watch… hyeong in ‘We Got Married’?”

“Yes, of course I did. Why?” Soo Yeong followed everything her two friends did in these two years.

“What… do you think about them? I mean hyeong and Seo Hyun-ssi.”

“They are cute. I like them and I think many others also like them just like I did. I know that Yong Hwa oppa like Seo Hyun eonni since SNSD debut day and I’m happy that he got her as partner in the show.” Soo Yeong giggled when she remembered how she teased Yong Hwa like Seo Hyun back in Busan.

“Do you really think that? I mean didn’t you feel any other feeling to them?” Jong Hyeon asked again to confirm with what he heard just now.

“What exactly you want to know, oppa? Just say it straight.” Soo Yeong got the feeling that she knew what or where Jong Hyeon was about to lead her to with his question.

“I mean… do… you felt any jealousy to them?”

“Yes, I do.” Soo Yeong admitted. “But I was jealous with them because they had each other beside them but I… I… I got no one with me when I need him the most.” She continued but with a very low voice, even Jong Hyeon was barely heard her.

“I know you would felt so, but don’t worry they are just acting. I had asked Seo Hyun-ssi in personal before and I know they are just acting.” Jong Hyeon thought that she meant Yong Hwa by the word ‘him’.

“You did what? Why do you do that?” Soo Yeong could not believe what she heard second ago.

“Of course that is for… you. I just want to make sure that they didn’t involve their personal feeling in the show…… and I also told her your relationship with hyeong.”

“You what?! Why you…” Soo Yeong got disturb by the waitress serving them their orders.

“Why you do that? Don’t you see how good they are and I know they are not just acting out for the show, based on who they are as I know. Yong Hwa oppa’s smile and hard work for her was not an act, so do Seo Hyun eonni. Why did you stop them from developing their personal feeling, there are just perfect for each other.” Soo Yeong did not understand why Jong Hyeon did all that.

“But… you like hyeong right? If they be together, then what about you?” Jong Hyeon also having the same confusedness to her.

“I’m Yong Hwa oppa’s yeoja dongsaeng, that all. Why they can’t be together? Aigoo… I really don’t know what you’re thinking at.” Soo Yeong stressed on the word ‘dongsaeng’ to make clear her relation with Yong Hwa.

“But I know you like him secretly in your heart, right? If not, why would you choose him as your ideal type in radio show? You just can’t lie in front of me, I know everything.” Jong Hyeon was very sure with his observation on them since then.

“Yes, I admit that I was once confused with my inner feeling toward Yong Hwa oppa, but then there was… someone… help me to figure out the real feeling. Moreover, an ideal type was just the sample of the kind of man that I like; it doesn’t mean that I like Yong Hwa oppa for choosing him. He was the closest male friend I have since young, so it’s normal for me to have young girl admiration toward him, it’s different from the one that I had in my heart.” Soo Yeong explained to make the guy in front of him clear with his thought.

“……” Jong Hyeon said nothing after he heard the explanation because all that was different from what he believed for years.

“And also, I don’t know whatever you already know about this, Yong Hwa oppa already had someone in his heart and I know no matter how hard I try I will not able to get into his heart, so I had already gave up since that night.” Soo Yeong continued.

“That night? Which night?”

“The night we first met, after you sent me home.” Soo Yeong re-called everything on that night and giggled on it.

“That night? Why? I thought you said you are still very confused when I walked you home, how come you could come to clear just a few hours passed?” Jong Hyeon was confused plus unbelievable.

“That was because I… I…, because this.” Soo Yeong took a rectangular object out from her handbag and gave it to Jong Hyeon.

“This? Isn’t this the photo frame that I gave you in your birthday? What had this do with your thought?” Jong Hyeon could recognise the object because it was the very first gift he gave her.

“Yes, it is. Open and take a look on it.” Soo Yeong ordered.

“……” Jong Hyeon was silent again when he looked inside the photo frame. It was full with two photos on each side, one was the photo she and her parents and another one was the photo they had in that day, Soo Yeong’s birthday. Jong Hyeon was surprised to see his face got circle with pink marker, but he was more surprised with the words come from Soo Yeong at the same time.

“Because of the guy in the circle, I was finally realised with the confusedness I had toward Yong Hwa oppa was actually nothing compare to the confusedness I had toward him. To Yong Hwa oppa was just like admiration but to that guy was more than that, he robbed the whole part of my heart since the first moment we lean our eyes together. Do you understand what’s that mean?” Soo Yeong could not stand with all his stupid-ness, so she decided to tell him the biggest secret that she kept to herself for years.

“Soo Yeong-ah, I……” Jong Hyeon realised that he was a hyper babo when he looked at her eyes again. Yong Hwa had told him everything before but he just did not believe in his words and still go on the way he thought it was right, which turned up to be totally wrong.

“I need to go now, or eonnies will get angry on me again. See you.” Soo Yeong stood up and headed straight to the entrance, she was too shy to face him any soon after her ‘confession’. Jong Hyeon was sat still thinking hard on how he wasted his past years on silly thought until he did not realised that Soo Yeong was already left.

“Soo Yeong…” Jong Hyeon was about to tell her about his new decision but when he looked up she was already nowhere to find. “Aish, BABO! I let her go away again…” He talked to no one particularly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, how was this new chapter? Yong Hwa decided to not to tell Seo Hyun about their past, what will happened after this? When will Seo Hyun find out about this and what will she do when she find out?

One more thing, do you all think that i make this story too simple? I think my Jong Hyeon-Lizzy pairing was too boring, but who care right? hahaha....

See You...