The one

Only One

Donghae's POV

The guys were talking about the party but I was daydreaming about Mina. Again. Hyuk's words shook my mind. What if Mina really had some strange feelings for me, what if she likes me? That thought broke another thought who was waking me up from my dreamland. Jonghyun. She really cared for him, she loved him. What kind of a person suffers so much for a person like that? No, she doesn't like me. In her mind there is only him and I really hope she will forget him this time, I will help her with that. Hyuk and the guys are right, at the party I wil confess her but I will take it slowly, I don't want to make her feel pressured or anything like that. I can't keep these feelings in me anymore. It's time. 
"Donghae!!" Heechul's loud scream returned me back to Earth.
"What?"
"What the hell are you thinking about?" Heechul chuckled.
"N-nothing." I lied. 
"We were talking about the guest list. Tell us some names." Siwon said while writing the list.
"Tiffany came back from San Francisco hyung, invite her." I sad looking at Hyuk since it's his party.
"Really? Oh, great, Siwon put her on the list. I can't wait to see her~" he clapped his hands. Siwon wrote her name without any emotions on his face. It's like her never liked Tiffany before. Like she wasn't something big in her life. Before she left Korea a month ago, they didn't tak too much, and if they did it would aways be awkward. 
"Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Leeteuk, Kangin, Hangeng, Sungmin..." I recounted names and Siwon was carefully writing them down. "So Hyuk, will you finally confess to Hyoyeon?" I asked and the boys looked at him. He showed his gummy smile and nodded.
"Finally. Donghae, you should do the same with Mina." Yesung commented.
"I don't know..." I said.
"Yes you will, Lee Donghae, it's the perfect time and I don't want to hear your sobbing about her, what can you lose?" Heechul swung into the conversation.
"Years of friendship." I shortly said.
"Come on, to be so pessimistic. We will make a plan how you'll confess her everything!" he pressed until I accepted. 
"Good call." Siwon smiled.
Since I decided to confess what I've been feeling for a long time, I felt a hurricane of butteflies in my stomach. A week was left until the party and I was really nervous about it.
"Don't worry, it's going to be fine." Yesung patted my back and I sighed.

"Okay, do you have any idea how will you approach to her?" Siwon asked while puring himself a glass of beer. 
"I-I don't know.. The words will come by them selfs, I don't need a script or anythng like that, were're not making a movie." I said and they started to laugh.
"Ah, our Donghae is making a big step in his life, I'm so proud of you." Yesung passed through my hair with his hand. 
"Stop~" I yelled and hit his arm.
"Come together to the party. That's the first step." Hyuk suggested.
"Yeah, see, that's a great idea. Talk to her tomorrow morning and ask her if she wants to be your date for the party." Siwon continued.
"Okay, I will. The rest I will handle myself." I said.
I don't need too much help, I'm not a baby. I'm trying to do this for a long time but her relationship with Jonghyun messed it all up. I was scared. What if she gets scared and runs away and never talks to me again? Okay, I'm overreacting a bit, she's not immature. I can't show her that I'm nervous or anythinglike that. I want to make that night memorable for both of us. I want to erase Jonghyun from her mind and heart and show her how much love I have for her. I want for her to feel loved, truly loved, something she couldn't feel when she was with Jonghyun. I want to see that pretty smile on her face again because if she's like that, I'm the happiest guy ever, I don't need anything more. Just that angelic smile. I want to be the one making her smile, making her happy. I want to be the one.