Waiting for you

Only One

Mina's POV

Time flew by and you could say I moved on, by the outside. On the inside there was a storm. Storm of endless sadness for a person I miss so much. I stopped talking about thim since the day I found out he went away to be happy without me, to be loved. I never ask about him, but I knew he'll be okay, that he will forget me. I continued my life, which wasn't the same after all that drama around. It's hard bringing everything back like it was. That life without so much problems, life even before Jonghyun when I didn't suffer so much in the first place. I found my comfort in work. Fashion was the thing I loved for a long time and the job I had was my dream one. I traveled to many countries, saw amazing fashion shows and attend a lot of photoshoots so the public in Korea can get to know other fashion cultures and I was happy. 
Jonghyun and I continued our relationship without me even realising it. He never asked me to be his girlfriend again, we just started to see each other more often and here we are. As I could see, he really did change. He took me out in so many beautiful places, spent to many nights by my side, told me all those words he use to say before but now it really sounded like he meant it. I on the other hand did change after what he did to me. I started to be more carefull, I wasn't that Mina he could fool. I took everything slowly and tried hard not to take all his words to heart because deep inside I was still afraid he might hurt me. I was lost in a way and didn't trust anyone. I also felt guilty for using Jonghyun just to forget Donghae and no matter how many months had passed, I still miss him and love him. I had everything. I great job, wonderful friends and a person who I use to love with all my heart and he changed, he did something I waited for so long but inside I wasn't happy, I needed something to make everything complete. I needed Donghae.

I stopped coming to the shop where he use to work because it brought memories, but I was still in touch with Yunho and Boa who surprised everyone announcing that they are getting married.  I was really excited and happy for them because I remember how Yunho was happy when he told us that he is taking her out, that she said yes and now, they are going to start a wonderful family and I was really glad for both of them. The preparations were on and Boa asked me to look the perfect dress for her so I decided to ask a great fashion designer and my childhood friend Sunny to make a beautiful dress for her. 
After work and coffee with Sunny I hit home to rest because it was a busy day. When I entered the place I saw Heechul and Tiffany lying on the couch and chatting, the usual. They all like to sneek into my house because they have a spear key and just spent the whole afternoon there if they aren't too busy with work or they have a day off. After years of that routine I got use to that.

"Well hello guys." I chuckled opening the door and seeing them. 
"Mina!!" Tiffany jumped and run hugging me and squealling. Heechul was still on the couch, eating and watching TV, ignoring the sounds Tiffany was making.
"Oh my God what happened?" I asked surprised. Tiffany wasn't answering me as she countinued to jump and to make funny and high pitch noises. I glanced at Heechul who just mysteriously smirked. Tiffany finally stopped with her jumping and she took my hand to place me on the couch. She sat next to Heechul, not taking off her wide smile. At first I thought something happened to her and Siwon but then he would be with her. I started to be very curious. 
"Okay, come on guys, what happened?" I said nervously. 
"Who will tell her?" Tiffany whispered to Heechul, ignoring me. 
"I will, you are too happy, I think you will start with your jumping around the apartment again." Heechul told her and the both of them focused their eyes at me.
"Mina, Donghae is coming back." Heechul said. I felt my cheeks burning at the mention of his name and could feel my heart beating like crazy. I was sitting, staring at Heechul and Tiffany, dumbfounded, not comepletly realising what I juat heard. It was all so unexpected.
"What?" I managed to say, covering my pink cheeks. Tiffany laughed and held my hands tightly, being amused by my reaction. 
"Yeah, we were surprised too and that's why we're here, well to eat your food but to tell you this also. Mina he's coming back to Yunho's and Boa's wedding and this is the perfect time for you guys to work everything out." Heechul continued, and smiled. 
"He's right. Mina this is your chance." Tiffany added, still holding my hands. Unconsciously smiled, for the first time sincerely. It's strange that his name could make me smile even though he's not around. Everything sounded to perfect but then I got a reality check.
"Wait, no, he's with Yoona and she will come too. No, he's happy with her." I got up from the couch and started to walk in a circle in front of Heechul and Tiffany who followed my crazy walking with their eyes. 
"You're so complicated." Heechul said and stood in front of me, stopping me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.
"You are going to do this. Mina he is not happy with her! He loves you just like you love him!" he said strictly but his smile betrayed him. "Mina he's coming back!" he screamed from happiness and hugged me tightly. Tiffany joined our hug and started with her high squealing. I hugged both of them tightly, feeling tears of happiness streaming down still pink cheeks. I laughed and cried for the first time in my life.

He's coming back. My Donghae, my prince is coming back.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello guys! Donghae is finally coming back! YAAAY! :D Please look foward for the next few chapters who will unfortunately be the last :( New chapter coming tomorrow! ^^ 
Happy New Year <3