Boys night

Only One

Donghae's POV

Yesterday was one of the best days. After a while, Mina and I spent the day together. When she was with Jonghyun, we stopped seeing each other often like we use to and that made me really sad because a day without her is really useless to me. I tried really hard for her to froget about Jonghyun just for a day. I know it's hard for her. She loves him and forgetting someone you truly love and care about is really hard-I know from my own experience. My friends would always say that I just need to move on and forget her, to let her be happy. I loved her in silence, I was standing a side and took care of her. I just wanted her to know that I will be here for her always. I spent my Sunday relaxing. I talked to Mina who was meeting her best friend Tiffany who just came back from the States. She was there to visit her dad. 
I was lying on my couch and wathced some random movie. I was about to fall asleep when I got a call from Hyukjae.
"Hey, Donghae, come to Siwon's house. The guys are here."
"Mm, okay." I mumbled and hanged up. I was lying some more for about 10 minutes and then forced myself to get up and go to Siwon's house. 
Siwon is one of my closest friends. His family is pretty rich and his dad has a company of his own and Siwon is the manager of it after his dad went to retirement a year ago. Siwon is a handsome guy and girls love him. He's tall and actually looks like a model. He's smart and acutally the most mature one. When there are troubles he handles them really well. He has a huge place of his own and he uses his house to throw the most craziest parties. New Year, Christmas, birthdays...Every single party was at his place because it can handle a lot of people. Siwon has a girlfriend and her name is Sooyoung. Their together for 2 years now and he's the only guy who is in a relationship from the 5 of us. Hyukjae, Siwon, Yesung, Heechul and me are really great friends and we know each other since collage. Sooyoung is a very pretty and funny girl. She has a great sence of humor. We like her and she's friends with Mina too. 
I checked myself in the mirror and headed to the parking lot where my car was. I got in and drove to his place. I could hear noises when I wsa in front of the house. Mostly Heechul's yelling and laughing. I ringed the bell and Siwon opened the door.
"Hi Hae, come in." he said. Hyukjae, Yesung and Heechul were at the living room. Yesung was playing a video game with Heechul and they were screaming at each other because Heechul was winning.
"Hi guys!" I said and all of them greeted me.
"Where is Mina?" Hyukjae asked.
"She's with Tiffany, she came back from San Francisco so she's spending the day with her." I said while taking a sliice of pizza who was on the table.
"Great, so Tiffany will come to my birthday party?"
"I guess she will." I smiled.
"Is she okay?" Hyuk asked with caution in his voice. The boys already knew what happened with Mina and Jonghyun.
"Well, she went to pick her stuff from Jonghyun's place yestreday and she was afraid at the beggining how will all ook but she was strong in front of him. He said all kinds of things...The usual things. That he loves her and actually he said it's her fault because he yelled at her and she was really angry. She told me he cried and that left her shocked." 
The boys were listening to me carefully. 
"What?! Kim Jonghyun cried?" Heechul screamed.
"Yeah, I was surprised too but she feels sorry for being like that towards him... I don't know guys. What if she returns to him again?" I sighted.
"Well, being like that to him is a step foward. Just spend as many time as you can with her. Be with her at the party and-"
"Kiss her already!!" Heechul cut of Siwon's sentence making him glare at him. 
"And do that also. Just make her forget." Siwon continued.
"But I will ruin our friendship with that." 
"You're and idiot, you know that? I think that if there wasn't for Jonghyun, she would be with you. I'm 100% sure of that." Hyuk said while swallowing a little slice of pizza.
Hyukjae's words shook me a bit. Was a reallythe second guy she would date? How the hell he knows how she feels?
"Why do you think that?" I asked.
"Whenever we're together she always talks how great you are and I'm starting to get annoyed with that. I wanted to tell her that you love her since forever but I don't want to complicate anything. That's your part of the job. Tell her already!" he said and Siwon slowly nodded.
"Monkey is right." Yesung said and Heechul agreed.
I don't know what to think now. As much I want to scream how much I love her and how much she means to me, another part of me was trying to keep me quiet. God knows how will that party develop and what will happen.