Happy birthday

Only One

Donghae's POV

The long waited Friday has finally arrived. The first thing in the morning I went to Hyuk's house with the guys to wish him a happy bithday. I had a day off so I could prepare myself for tonight. I texted Mina to join us and she said she will as soon as she finishes her article. I took my present and along with the boys arrived to his house. It was morning and he was probably sleeping because he also had a day off. After several times knocking on the door and after Heechul's yelling at the door so Hyukjae could hear him, he opened the door while rubbing his eye. 
"Happy birthday Monkey!!" we screamed. He looked at us surprised and then laughed.
"Don't just stand here, let us in pabo!" Yesung said. Hyuk moved a bit so we can enter. 
"Guys, thank you." he smiled. 
We gave him his presents and he opened them. He was very excited to see a package of strawberry milk, his favorite drink ever. 
"Oh my God, I think you will never be sick of that." Heechul but he didn't mind, he enjoyed drinking the first bottle. 
"I hope the package will last until tomorrow." Siwon chuckled. 
"I dont' know about that." Hyuk said and took a sip. 
Siwon gave him a nice watch, Yesung bought him a funny winter hat that he usually wears and Heechul bought him a collone with a message: "Please wash yourself time to time. After showering use this. Hyoyeon will probably like you a lot more."

"Thank you for this wonderful birthday card Heechul." Hyuk said with a sarcasting voice. Siwon, Yesung and me couldn't help ourselves and laughed really hard at that message. Heechul was a unique guy. He seemed so rude and a lot of people found him annoying because of the way he expresses his feelings but he is a great friend. Despite all that, we really can't find the right girl for him. If there is one, I wish she appears as soon as possible.

"Where is Mina?" Hyuk asked.
"She'll come soon, she's at work." I said. "When do you want us to come and prepare the place for the party?" I focused my view on Siwon.
"Around 3, I have to go to the company to solve something." Siwon said while typing something on his phone.
Hyuk went to the kitchen to get some coffee for us.
"So Donghae, Eunhyuk, ready for tonight?" Yesung started with his teasing. 
"I am! I prepared my speech and I'm so fricking nervous!" Hyuk said from the kitchen.
"And you Donghae?" Yesung repeated and Siwon and Heechul focused on me. Heechul had expression full of excitement while Siwon was waiting for my answer.
"I guess." I mumbled. The truth was, I was having a second thought about confessing to her but a part of me knew that this is the best opportunity. I was nervous and really didn't know how she will react. Tonight I'm putting our firendship in danger. If I don't confess tonight, I will regret it so much later. 
"It's going to be fine. When you feel ready, ask her to talk to her private and tell her everything you wanted to tell her for so long. You'll feel reliefed." Siwon patted my back and kinda calmed me down. As soon as I start talking, I will probably won't stop because I have so much to tell her. So many feelings have been in me and I just can't hide them anymore. I want her to feel loved again because Jonghyun wasn't the right one. I remembered once again how I missed my chance and remembered the feeling. The doorbell caught our attention. Hyuk opened them and saw Mina with a huge stuffed monkey. 
"Happy birthday oppa!" she smiled and hugged the birthday boy.
"Thank you Mina, come in." he said and she along with the toy entered. She gave him his present and greeted us.
Hyuk founded the presetn really cute and he thanked her. 
Since the moment I saw her, my eyes never lost the sight of her. I waited for her eyes to meet mine. And they did and she gave me such a warm nice smile along with her cute eye smile. She sat with us and we talked, laughed and just enjoyed. Mina stayed an hour because she had to return to work and I decided to drive her off. Siwon and Yesung went to work and Heechul stayed a bit more with Hyuk. 
"See you tonight!" Mina waved to the guys and we entered the car.

"When do you want me to pick you up?" I asked while driving.
"Around 7? Since the party starts at 8." she said while fixing her hair on the little mirror and smiled at me. "How do I look?" she asked.
"Beautiful." I simply answered while looking at her pretty eyes.
We arrived in front of the building and she kissed by cheek before leaving the car.
"See you at 7! Can't wait for tonight, it's going to be great." she said and closed the door of the car.
I hope it will be okay. I hope she will accept my feelings.