Morning

Only One

Saturday sun brighten up my house and sunlights came to my room reflecting my face. I opened my eyes and saw Mina still sleeping peacfully. She was turned in my direction so she was the first thing I saw. I didn't want to wake her so I quietly got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Since it was Saturday I didn't have to go to work. I'm working in a patisserie for a couple of years and it's great. I love making all kinds of desserts and Mina would always come to visit me at work and sometimes she asks me to make something for her. She like cupcakes the most so whenever I have time I make if for her. I was finishing the last pancake when Mina woke up. I heard cute little footsteps coming into the kitchen. I turned around and saw her smiling to me.
"Good morning cutie!" I said while setting the table. 
"Hi!" she mumbled. "What's that delicious smell?" 
"I'm making pankcakes with chocolate chips." I said and gestured her to sit.
"Mmmm, can't wait to taste that!" she giggled and sat down.
"Are you okay Mina?" I asked.
"I don't know. My stuff are still there and I'm afraid that he won't give them to me..." she sighted. 
"If you want to, I can pick them up for you." 
"No, I don't want you to fight with him or anything. I will go and take them."
"Are you sure?" 
"Yeah, don't worry." she smiled and moved on to another subject. "This is delicious Donghae!" 
"Thank you, eat as many as you want."
"Oh yeah, I wanted to talk to you something. I know Eunhyuk oppa's brithday is coming soon. I talked to Siwon and he said he will be throwing a surprise party for him."
"Yes, again, like every years the party will be held at Siwon's house. I thought we should buy him a present together!" I smiled and she nodded. 
"We can go today if you want to. I'll pick you up around 5?" 
"Sure." she smiled and continued eating.
After breakfast we spent some more time together talking and I was trying my best to make her smile. I really love her smile. It would always bright up the room. Her eye smile was special too. Everyone thought it was the most adorable thing ever, including me but she didn't like it. She must be crazy to think that. She was perfect! She tied her beautiful black hair into a ponytail. She changed herself into her clothes from yesterday but I didn't want for her to go outside without a jacket so I gave her mine. Even though it was April, it was always a bit cold in the morning and in the evening. She went to her place to change and take a shower and then go to Jonghyun's place. She was at the door leaving but then she turned around and gave me a hug. I hugged her tightly and smiled. It was an incredible feeling having her in my embrance. In that moment I wanted to tell her everything but I had to control myself. Confessing to her right now would ruin our friendship because she concideres me as her best friend and like a brother. 
"I'm so lucky to have you." she said stil hugging me.
"Me too." I said. I really meant that because she really makes my life complete. She is really a wonderfull girl, so pretty and nice. I may sound like a crazy guy but maybe I am because I'm under her spell. I fell for her and my heart and my mind only sees her. Her happiness is the most important thing to me. 
She gave me one last smile and left my house.