Comeback

Only One

Mina's POV

After a month of being in San Francisco, Tiffany came back to Korea. I was really excited to see her again because I really missed her. She is my best friend besides Donghae. They are the ones I trust the most. Tiffany's mom passed away when she was really young and her dad was alone. Tiffany moved to Korea to persuit her photography career so she would visit her father from time to time. Tiffany is a tall and really pretty girl. She changes the color of her hair often but recently she has dark red hair and it suits her perfectly. She's so funny and nice and she has the prettiest smile I've ever seen. She was born in America so she can speak English fluently. She had a long time crush on Siwon and when she founded out that he's dating Sooyoung she decided to back off because Sooyoung is really a good friend to her and she didn't want to hurt her. I think, well, all of us thought that Siwon liked Tiffany and that they will end up together, but they didn't. Till then, Tiffany didn't fell in love and decided to focus on her job. 
I waited for her at the airport first thing in the morning. A bunch of people were passing by me and inthat crowd I recognised that wonderfull smile. My Tiffany came back. She ran to me and hugged me tightly.
"Mina, I missed you so much!" 
"I missed you too" I said. She held my hands and we both widened to take a look of each other.
"Look at you, you're so pretty my dear!" she said while looking at me. 
"Thank you, you're glowing! Let's go get your stuff and we'll go somewhere so you can tell me everything!" I said and she nodded so we did what I suggested. She took her bags who here of course pink and headed to her favorite cafe by the river. 
It was a beautiful April day and the sun shined. After a while, there wasn't that much coldness outside. We sat down at the terrace and had a view at the river. 
We ordered coffee and started talking.
"So, how's your dad?" 
"He's great. We had a great time, I really missed him and I feel really bad leaving him like that. I took a lot of pictures, we went to adventure parks, and did all kinds of fun stuff, just when I was a kid. He wanted me to say hi to you from him, so...Hi from my dad." she giggled. 
"I'm glad you had a great time, and I 'm glad you're dad is doing good." I smiled. 
"So, tell me, how's things going with you and Jonghyun?" she asked.
"Well...we broke up. Again." I sighted. 
Her face changed from a smile to a shocking expression. 
"W-why? What happened?"
"We had a fight. He was cheating on me with Jessica and she was calling him in the middle of the night so I answered it because I thought he was sleeping but he didn't. He snaped and yelled at me and told me that he regrets meeting me and he left the apartment leaving me alone in there. I couldn't take it anymore, all those heartbreaks that he caused me, all those tears, pain. I've had enough." I said in a sad and quiet tone of voice. Tiffany got worried and thought I might cry, so she held my hands tightly. 
"I-I called Donghae and I spent the night at his place." 
As soon as I mentioned his name, Tiffany's lips formed a smile. She really liked Donghae and loved our friendship. 
"Why are you smiling like that?"
"Oh, n-nothing, continue." she said still holding my hands.
"The morning after I went to pick up my stuff and he was there, I actually thought he'd be at Jessica's place. I was really cold towards him and I feel kinda bad about it now. I don't know. He cried and told me he loved me but I don't know. I need something more that just words. I need him to prove it to me. I'm waiting for his big move." 
"That's a good decision. Don't bother yourself with that. It's his turn to do something." she smiled and I smiled back.
"Oh, yeah, Hyuk is having his birthday party at Siwon's house. You're coming, right?" I asked and when I mentioned Siwon's name I said it quietly and waited for her reaction.
"Oh, yeah, I'm coming!" she said and put a light smile. 
"Tiffany, do you-"
"No, I don't like him." she cut me off. 
"Just checking." I said and moved on to another topic because I didn't want to upset her, she just came back.
"How are the boys?" 
"They are fine. Hyuk is waiting for the party to confess his feelings to Hyoyeon and he's so cute, he's talking about that all day long!" I started laughing. 
"Really? Finally!" 
We continued talking about lot of stuff, about the guys, about the girls and of course, the plans for the party, what are we goingto wear and in the end we decided to go shopping.
We finished our coffee and headed of to the center of Seoul and look for the best dresses.
"Mina, with who are you going to the party?" she asked when we were walking to the shop.
"I don't know. Why?" I asked suspiciously.
"Donghae maybe?" she smirked. 
"What's up with Donghae, when I metioned him you're giving me such a strange look and you smile all the time. Do you like him?!" I asked with excitment.
She shook her head and started laughing.
"N-no, no, aish Mina. I'm asking because I, well I think you guys would be an awesome couple. There, I said it!" 
"What? Me and Donghae? He's my best friend!" I yelled making Tiffany laugh even harder.
"Come on, I you aren't so blindly in love with Jonghyun, I think you guys would be together." she said and entered in a great shop. I stood in the middle of the store. 
"Me and...Donghae? Nah, he's...my best friend." I shook my head and wanted to forget about her words but they couldn't get out of my head. 
"What if Tiffany is right, what if-"
"Mina!!" a voice woke me up from my daydreaming.
"Oh, yeah?" I asked.
"Which one? The black one or the white one?" she asked holind two gorgeous dresses in her hand.
"I-I don't know. Why don't you try on both of them and then we'll se which one is the best." I suggested and Tiffany nodded. I was walking through the store trying to find the perfect dress. I don't usually dress up very often but I kinda had a feeling that it's going to be a special night. I founded a beautiful sleevles floral lace dress. It was a little bit above my knees, just how I like it. Not to strict and not too short. While I was admiring to that dress Tiffany approach to me with a pink dress. 
"This is my color." she said and poined at the dress which she weared. 
"It looks pefect on you." I smiled and she went to change and buy the dress. I tried on my dress and I like it so I decided to buy it.
"Donghae will love it." Tiffany winked at me. 
"Yah, Tiffany!" I punched her on her hand. 

"Donghae and me?"