Make me forget

Only One

Mina's POV

"Donghae isn't in Korea for a week now. He went to China with Yoona."

He left me. He's gone now and our friendship is now in the past. On that moment I realised that now, I don't have any other chance to talk to him, to tell him that I made a big mistake and that I love him. I did, I guess I did from the beginning but I was too blind and too stupid to realise that everything I ever needed was in one special person, and that's him. It's strange losing someone you never had in the first place. He left for good to froget me and his pain with another girl, someone who can make him happy, something I could never do in a way he wanted. Jonghyun was quiet while I was crying. Inside I was broken and wanted to scream, but I didn't. I cried in silence. I couldn't say a word. What could I say to Jonghyun? The guys probably knew about this and they didn't told me a thing about it. They lied to me telling me that he's just busy and that he's still sad and heartbroken. It was all a lie probably. Yoona was by his side, taking care of him, loving him in the same way he probably loved me. Yeah, he use to love me and now, even that is gone and our places changed. I was the one who loves now and he forgot, he was probably happy by the time. I wanted to forget about this but I couldn't. Even hours and hours of work can't erase this pain in my heart and this guilt that was following me around, never leaving me. I felt so alone even thought Jonghyun was here, holding my hands. Someone who I loved so much is now waiting for me to stop crying, someone I thought will never hurt me is now here, trying to make my pain go away. My head wasn't clear, it was full of memories and sadness and my heart was broken. I felt emptiness in me and thought I will die. I didn't have any choice now and I had to accept the fact that Donghae was now long gone, happy.

After a long time, I finally stopped crying. Tears just dissapeared, and I thought they will never show up because I've cried so much and they have probably dried out. 
"Mina..." Jonghyun said, caressing my wet cheak.
"I'm fine." I lied. I obviously wasn't but pretending was my only option. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in a hug.
"No you aren't Mina. You're heartbroken and I can see it. You have to forget about him. He caused you nothing but pain in the past week. It's ironically, right? I used to be the one who hurt you." he said. His voice was calm and soft.
"Make me forget Jonghyun." I whispered on his chest. His hand which was my hair stopped and he lifted my chin.
"What?" he asked, staring into my eyes.
"Please make me forget. I don't want to feel this way." I said returning to his arms. 
"I will my beautiful girl." he softly spoked, continuing to my hair.


I didn't know why I said that but I was probably so desperate. Pain does that to people. It makes them miserable, hopless and desperate and I was just like that. 

I needed to forget, I wanted to forget even thought it will be hard. 

He was happy, wasn't he?