Let's talk

Only One

Mina's POV

I wanted to say so much, but I couldn't. I was frozen and just stared at him, devistated. Every word he said hurt and when he said he's leaving my world crashed. I realised how stupid and blind I was because I now lost the best person I ever knew. And that person loved me with all his heart and I never appreciated it enough. I made him leave. It was all my fault and I couldn't do anything but watch him leave. I wished that minutes lasted like hours but they passed in a blink of an eye. I wanted to be in his arms forever but he was gone now. I could hardly say his name. He left me alone in the room, crying my eyes out. 
I hated myself and didn't care about anything anymore. I just wanted my best friend back. 
When the doors closed I looked at the floor. My vision was blury because of the tears and I just cried. Soon, I felt someone's hands around me. The colone was telling me it was Siwon. I leaned my head on his collarbone and continued to cry. Tiffany sat beside me and started to caress my hair. No one said a word to me, they just waited for me to stop crying, but I couldn't. Tears were just streaming and I thought there will be no end of it. 
"Donghae!" Hyukjae's voice broke the silence in the room and he left to find him. From then, nothing was heard. I was still hoping that he will come back and I wished that it was all a horrible nightmare. But it wasn't. 

"Oh Donghae... stupid jerk." Heechul muttered. He sounded really angry and nervous. 
"Heechul, don't." Yesung whispered to him. 
After I cried the last tear I had I felt sleep coming to my eyes. I lifted my head from Siwon't collarbone and looked at him and at Tiffany, Heechul and Yesung.
"Mina, take some rest. We will talk to Donghae, don't worry." Tiffany said and held my hand, leading me to Siwon't bedroom again.
"Siwon, is it okay for her to sleep here for couple of hours?" she quietly asked him. He nodded and she continued to lead me.

"There you go." Tiffany gently said while tucking me in the bed like I'm a little child. She was giving me a warm smile. It made me feel a better just a little bit. I forced myself to smile back and slowly closed my eyes.
She caressed my hair once again and kissed my forehead. 
"Everything is going to be okay my dear Mina. Sleep well." she whispered and left the room. I fell a sleep in a matter of seconds. Tired, exhausted and sad like never before, not having him by my side.

Donghae's POV

I managed to take a rest an hour or two and then headed to work. I had a feeling I never slept in the first place and still felt really tired. Mina didn't left my mind and heart who was broken. I was afraid how my life will look like for this couple of months, while I will be in China.
All I ever wanted was to see her happy and I know that my attempt was giving the opposite result and I know I hurted her by leaving her now but she is a strong girl and she will forget me slowly and forget how much I love her. She will be happy with someone who is changing and I hope for good and all I want right now is for her to be happy beside him. I want her to feel loved by Jonghyun. He needs to love her when I can't.
Walking down the streets, I was thinking about the future, about Mina and other things. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I unlocked it and saw Yoona's name on the screen. She usually never calls me and that phonecall surprised me a bit.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi oppa, where are you?" she asked sounding like something has happened.
"I'm coming to the patisserie in 5,6 minutes, why?" 
"Umm... wait for me at the square. I'll explain you everything when you arrive." she explained. 
"Yoona is everything okay?" I asked, feeling more nervous.
"Yeah, don't worry, just... come to the square." 

I had a lot of scenarios in my head, hoping that really everything is okay. I came to the square. I noticed Yoona, dressed in a white blouse, dark skinny jeans which highlighed her long, slim legs. Her hair was lightly curly. I usually never saw her in that kind of a edition.
"Hi Donghae oppa." she greeted and I smiled to her. 
"Hello Yoona, why are we here? Yunho is waiting for us." I asked immediately.
"I told him I needed to talk to you and Changmin and Sunny are doing our shift." she said with a soft voice. 
"Okay, about what?" I asked. I really wasn't in the mood for all those games and just wanted to know why is she like this and what is going on!
"Let's go to the cafe near by and I will tell you everything."