Unwanted kiss

Only One

Mina's POV

"Okay, what was with you and Siwon and all that sweet glancing?" I asked while Tiffany was driving me home. She laughed at my question not leaving the sight of the road. 
"Oh, it's nothing Mina." she tried to convince me but I knew her too well, there was something going on.
"Come on, you can't hide anything from me." I frowned, waiting for her to tell me I want to hear.
"I'm not, really. He picked me up from the airport and we talked and-"
"What?! You kissed?!" I screamed histerically, making her laugh even harder.
"Gosh, no, aish, Mina you're so silly. We just talked and it was just like before." she explained. She really looked happy, even though they were just talking. I still remember the nights when she would come to my apartment, crying her eyes out because of Siwon and I still remember the day when she found out that he started dating with Sooyoung. I could never forget that sadness and hurt in her eyes, she reminded me of... me now. I'm just like that now. But when I saw the way she was smiling, sincerely, with true happiness, I wish I could be like that, happy. 
She dropped me in front my place and we said our goodbyes. 
"Talk to you after work!" she said before driving off. 

I came home and took a relaxing shower before heading to bed. Donghae again came to my mind and the fact that he was so far away. Tears wanted to fall but they couldn't. I'm really dumb and I can't believe that I spent to much time thinking about a guy who I never had, a guy who was just my best friend but I realised too late that he could be so much more to me. I was getting on my own nerves by being like this, hopeless and sad and that was the real me. That Mina that was always cheeful was long gone, even before Donghae left but I hoped it would return since Donghae was by my side but now, all hope is lost and I'm now like this. Stuggling day by day not sheding a single tear, trying to forget about someone who was a huge part of my life. 
I was ony my way to go sleep when the doorbell ringed. I was surprised to hear that sound in the middle of the night and I was tired and now scared. I carefully approached to the door. The doorbell ringed again and I heard Jonghyun telling me it's him. I sighed in relief and opened the door. I looked at Jonghyun who was pressed on the wall. He looked at me and in a matter of seconds my lips were pressed on his. He pulled my hand and started to kiss me. I was so shocked and surprised that I didn't have the time to think fast, hell I wasn't even thinking. His lips captured me and I was lost. I couldn't realise what got into me and why am I like this, why was I kissing him? He wasn't the one I wanted, yet I was in his arms now.
After we broke our kiss he looked at me with his big brown eyes and smiled. "I needed this." 
I was staring at him dumbfounded, still trying to realise what happened. He chuckled seeing me like that.
"I'm sorry but, I miss you and I just can't, I needed to kiss you once more." 
"So you came here, in the middle of the night just to kiss me, okay Jonghyun you're crazy." I said rubbing my forehead.
"Yeah, crazy about you." he whispered and kissed me once again. 
I wanted Donghae more than ever. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to hug him and it was driving me insane. 

"J-Jonghyun I have to work tomorrow and I'm really tired..." I stuttered. He nodded and leaned on the wall again.
"Okay, I'm sorry again for coming this late. Um, talk to you tomorrow, right?" he asked, smirking.
"Y-yeah. Good night." I said and closed the door. 

Guilt. Hating myself. Feeling of betraying Donghae. I was feeling so miserable and I couldn't cry it all out because I was exausted. Exhausted, confused and heartbroken. And this kiss just made everything worse.