Coming back

Only One

Donghae's POV

Six months passed in a blink of an eye. Yoona and I stayed in Beijing longer than planned, we actually planned to return to Seoul during summer but now, it's the beggining of October and we got use to live here. We found a job and met a lot of nice people. Amber came back during her summer vacation to spent time with us. She got a chance to get to know Yoona much better and the two of them became good friends. As for Yoona and me, well we were a couple for 5 months. It all started after our date and I gave her a chance. She's a really great girl, beautiful, funny and caring and she really cares about me but there is just one problem.

I don't love her. I just can't force myself to love her like she loves me. I realy enjoy being in her company, she's a kind girl and she never fails me to make me laugh and she's really helping me and accepting me like this, still messed up but trying to be better. I'm giving her my full attention, I try to make her happy as much as I can but one thing never changed during my stay in China, the thing I tried to forget, to get away from but I obviously can't and that' Kim Mina. She was still the only one my heart can love and I can't change anything about that. I wish that the pain that comes at nights, that pain that just can't go away no matter how hard I try to erase it. I just can't and Mina became my bittersweet memory, burried deep in my heart so no one can find her. I continued my life without her no matter how hard it is but I'm here, being loved by someone I simply can't love but I'm trying, I really do.

I still talk to the guys. Eunhyuk is really happy with Hyoyeon and I'm so glad for him. I remember how he wished to have her as his girlfriend and how he use to tell us how happy she would be with him.And here they are, happy like never before, by his words. Yesung and Heechul are still single, doing their own thing, going out, drinking and dancing and just staying themselves, like Yesung and Heechul I know. Siwon was still with Sooyoung, and he assured me, everytime we talked that he's really happy for her and that the feelings he felt on the party when he saw Tiffany are gone but I know him too well. He still cares for her and I know that he wants to be with her but he just can't hurt Sooyoung. I was surprised to hear that they started to talk like in the old days.
I always ask them about Mina, they say she's happy but that she's not the Mina they know. That something is missing in her. She was with Jonghyun again and they say he's trying to make her forget about me. Siwon tells me that he's pretecting her and taking care of her just like he promised me. 

One afternoon, during my break I got a call from Yunho. The last time we talked was a month ago. 
"Hi Yunho!" I answered. 
"Donghae, hello, how are you?" he asked with excitement in his voice. It sounded like he had really good news to tell me.
"I'm fine. By the sound of your voice, I can tell your super happy. What's up?" I asked chuckling.
"Donghae I'm getting married!!" he screamed happily. I was so surprised to hear that. 
"Woah, really? Oh gosh I'm so happy for you guys! Boa must be so excited about it." I said shocked. 
"She is, oh Donghae I can't believe it's finally happening!" he said, still screaming from happiness, making me laugh. He sounded like a fangirl, and he was probably more excited that Boa. 
"Me neither! When is the wedding?" I asked.
"Well, I know this will surprise you but it's going to be next week. Please don't be mad for what I'll say to you now." he hesitated. 
"Okay, I wont." I said, rubbing my neck.
"Promise me!" he said, sounding like a kid, not like a man in his middle 20's.
"I promise!" I chuckled.
Yunho sighed and continued. "We engaged two months ago and I wanted to surprise you and give you a reason to come back to Seoul. I didn't want you to cancle for me so I'm saying you this a week earlier, just the time to buy airplain tickets and to talk to Yoona about it all. Are you mad?" 
I was surprised but now mad, I ddn't know why, usually I would get mad but my boss, my older brother is getting married and I can't let him down. 
"I'm not mad, I'll be there!" I said and heard a sigh of relief on the other line. 
"I can't wait to see you! The wedding is on Friday, please come on Thursday so you can rest and everything." he proposed.
"Okay, I will, I'll talk to you soon." 
"Great, bye."
"Bye." I said, and on the way to end the call when I heard his voice again. "Donghae?"
"Yeah Yunho?" I asked.
"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" he screamed again, making me laugh like crazy.

 

I'm coming back Seoul.
I'm coming back Mina.