You left me

Only One

Author's POV

Another week passed by. It was the first week in China for Donghae and Yoona who were staying at Amber's place. She went back to collage to the States so the place was their for the recent time. At first the atmosphere was awkward and they didn't talk too much but as days went by, they got to know each other better. He met the cheerful, funny and caring Yoona and she, well, she was close to him and that was the most important thing for her. Her goal was to make him forget about Mina in any way and she secretly hoped to win his heart but she wanted everything to be slow. Amber was home for two days before leaving and Donghae and her managed to talk about the whole situation while Yoona wasn't around. Amber was concidered and she thought that leaving Korea wasn't the smartest idea but she wasn't afraid to tell him that. 
"You don't understand Amber." was the only thing he kept saying to his cousin who was having a hard time dealing with her stubborn Donghae. 
"You're going to regret this, and it will be soon, remember that. I'm not trying to push you and make an presure to you. I'm just being honest." the girl said and that was the last thing she said to him about Mina. Her words were in Donghae's mind ever since she left. The guilt of leaving and not telling Mina about it was bothering him since he left Korea. And he still missed her, not matter where he was.
One night, he couldn't sleep. His phone was on the nightstand and he felt so lonely and sad that he really wanted to call Mina. He went for his phone but his hand stopped on the half way and he just couldn't. He knew that if he called that she will be mad at him for not telling her that he went to China and the most important thing, he would want to go back and that was the thing he didn't want at the moment. He didn't have the strenght to deal with it all and that was the reason he was where he was right now. Beside a girl he doesn't love but he understands her feelings. He was desperate.

Mina was the same everyday. Sad, tired and busy. She worked day and night just to be busy and that was the good part but as the night was coming, it got worse and feelings returned. Jonghyun was around, checking up on her, calling her, visiting her. The guys were working but on weekends, they would visit her and just be beside her, making her laugh, trying their best to make her happy just for the night. Tiffany was in Japan for a week now for a photoshooting she had to do.
Mina got a late unexpected visit from Jonghyun on a Sunday night. She stayed up late because she had a day of on Monday because she was working all weekend. She way lying on her couch, covered with a blanket and watched TV. She was tired but she couldn't sleep so she decided to entertain somehow.
The doorbell ringed, scaring Mina a bit since it was a bit late. She looked through the spyhole and was surprised to see Jonghyun. She opened the door and Jonghyun looked at her worried. 
"Jonghyun? What happened?" she asked.
"I'm sorry for coming so late but I think you should know about this." he said while walking pass her and entering the living room. He was really nervous and it made Mina nervous too.
"Jonghyun what are you talking about?" Mina asked, following the boy. She sat beside him and stared at him, waiting for him to explain.
He took a deep breath and hold her hands. 
"You're scaring me Jonghyun..." she said in half whisper, still staring at him.
"Donghae isn't in Korea for a week now. He went to China with Yoona." he blured out, with dissapointement in his voice. Mina couldn't believe her ears.

Donghae? In China? With Yoona? Why?

Her eyes got teary and just a blink away and the tears were ready to stream but she remained strong for the first time. Her heart broke and she felt her knees shaking. She thought she would collapse if she stands up. Her ex-boyfriend held her hands tighter, looking at her teary eyes.
"Yoona?" she whispered, glaring at the pearl white carpet, not blinking, fighting with her tears. 
"Yes. I'm sorry Mina. I talked to Changmin and he told me that." Jonghyun said quietly. He was looking at her with a sad look. He really was sad because she was broken, but he didn't want to let her live like this, thinking he's around when he wasn't.

She didn't tell anything for a while, she just stared at the carpet, while tears who at the end won, started to stream down her pale cheeks. She wasn't sobbing, she just let her tears fall, without any sound. Jonghyun patiently waited in quiet and didn't dare to leave her hands who were resting in his.

He left me. It's the end and he really left me. He went to live a happy, normal life without me and with someone new. With Yoona. He forgot about me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi guys! I'm back~ I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I was busy with school, BUT, finally my break started so I'll be updating more often. Sorry for a short chapter, I'm tired, but tomorrow you guys will get two chapters, and I promise it will be really interesting! Please look foward. I decided to focus on Sifany couple too so it will be really great! I'm sorry for seperating Donghae and Mina, please don't be mad~ I promise everything will be good at the end.
Please comment~ Love you all <3