Fashion Show(2)

Peacemakers
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
'Action.'
 
The lights went off.
 
Whispers were heard from the audience area.
 
What's going on?!
 
Wangzi and Guigui stood up. They looked around for anything suspicious.
 
Mike looked at the stage, 'Where's the model?!'
 
His voice caught Matthew's and Fred's attention.
 
'Go get the model!' Mike commanded as he spotted the model with shimmery jewelry on her. She was running away with another person.
 
Matthew and Fred bumped into each other because of the darkness.
 
'Idiots!' Mike shouted.
 
Mike ran forward but he was blocked by a masked man.
 
'Get out of my way!' Mike was utterly pissed off. The man refused to move an inch. And of course, the man was none other than Aaron.
 
'What are you two morons still doing here?!'
 
'Y-yes Mr. He!' Matthew and Fred ran off to chase after the model. Wangzi and Guigui followed them as well.
 
Mike shoved his fist into Aaron's face. Aaron caught his hand and pushed him to the ground.
 
'Mr. He!' Hebe finally spotted Mike in the dark and ran towards him. Aaron was afraid that Hebe recognized him so he ran away. Hebe looked at Aaron's back.
 
'Help me up…' Mike asked and Hebe reached her hand to him.
 
'Are you alright?' Hebe asked. Mike clenched his fists. He swore he'll make those swindlers pay.
 
---
 
Aaron ran towards the exit.
 
Jiro appeared in front of him and blocked his way.
 
Aaron clenched his fists and started attacking him. Jiro dodged Aaron's fists and fought back. In the past, they couldn't decide a winner whenever they both had a friendly match.
 
'Ahh!' Jiro was distracted by the sudden scream. Aaron took the chance to run away. Jiro wanted to give chase but decided to check out where's the scream coming from.
 
Jiro ran towards the source of the sound which led him to a corridor. It turned out to be a customer who screamed upon seeing a cat…
 
---
 
Outside Win Hotel.
 
Aaron ran out of the hotel.
 
A van stopped right in front of the entrance. 
 
'Hop on!' It's Danson driving the wheels. Aaron got onto the van and they drove away. Aaron sat beside Danson and noticed that the other two teammates were not on the van.
 
'Where's Iceman and Speedy?' Aaron asked.
 
'No idea.' Danson said bluntly.
 
'What?!'
 
---
 
At the other side of the street, there's a couple running past streets. The guy was holding tightly on the girl's hand.
 
Sunnie took the chance to look at Xiujie's face. She secretly wished that time could stop here. It's the first time he held her hand… His hand was filled with warmth and security… She didn't know when she fell for him, when she realized it, it was just too late to stop.
 
Well, it was supposed to be a romantic moment when a guy holds a girl's hand and run away together. But… It doesn't apply here when they are running away from the police! They were still running away from Wangzi, Guigui and Mike He's two henchmen. If they stopped now, those people would probably catch up with them. 
 
Xiujie spotted an alley right ahead of them. He brought Sunnie into the dark alley.
 
Sunnie used the chance to break her heels and she wore them on again. She threw the two broken heel tip away. The long dress was restricting her movements. She decided to strip it off. 
 
The sudden action made Xiujie looked away. He didn't want to see what that crazy girl is doing. Sunnie giggled at his reaction, she was wearing a much shorter red tub dress underneath.
 
Footsteps were approaching them.
 
Xiujie pressed Sunnie to the wall. Sunnie was taken aback by his sudden actions and she widened her eyes. Xiujie was standing right in front of her now. She could feel his breath.
 
'They were here a moment ago!' It was Matthew's voice.
 
'Let's check the alley.' Fred suggested.
 
Wangzi walked closer towards the alley. Xiujie tilted his head to face Sunnie, covering the Dark Series necklace which she was wearing. Now their eyes met and they are both looking at each other.
 
Wangzi saw Xiujie's back, 'There's nothing here, it's just a couple making out.'
 
Matthew and Fred ran off, continuing their search.
 
'Let's go back and report to Jiro-sir.' Guigui suggested. Wangzi nodded and they both walked away.
 
Xiujie felt his heart beating abnormally fast. He couldn't look at Sunnie's face anymore. He moved backwards a little, 'We should be safe now.'
 
'Iceman? Are you there?'
 
Xiujie heard Aaron's voice over the earpiece.
 
'007, we're at Kings' Street.'
 
'You finally responded! We're worried sick about you two!' Danson's usual nagging voice appeared.
 
Xiujie chose to ignore him. He reached for his pocket and took out a red car keychain.
 
A keychain? Sunnie was puzzled.
 
Xiujie took Sunnie's hand and placed the keychain in her hand.
 
'You're giving this to me?' Sunnie asked. Xiujie didn't answer her question. Instead, he looked away.
 
'Happy Birthday.'
 
'What?' Sunnie couldn't catch what Xiujie just said. He was just mumbling to himself.
 
Danson's voice was heard from the earpiece again, 'Iceman, this is an exclusive interview from Reporter DT!'
 
Xiujie rolled his eyes.
 
'Did you enjoy this date with the hot model? Which stage are you two at now? Did you kiss her?!' 
 
'Danson Tang!'
 
Sunnie was shocked to hear Xiujie yelled over the earpiece. What did Danson said that made him so mad? She is so curious now!
 
Xiujie took out a earpiece in his pocket and passed it to Sunnie.
 
'Why is it with you?' Sunnie remembered handing it to 007 before the mission starts.
 
'Just wear it.'
 
Sunnie pouted, can't he be a little nicer to her? 
 
She put on her earpiece, 'DT, I'm back!'
 
'Save me!' Danson was crying for help now.
 
'Huh?' Sunnie was indeed clueless of the situation now.
 
'I'll settle the scores with you when we get out of here.' Xiujie's expression was unreadable. Three black lines went down Sunnie's face. Danson better start praying now!
 
---
 
Win Hotel. Ballroom.
 
The whole place was empty after the whole fashion show. Soar High Company made quite a fortune from selling all the jewelry tonight.
 
'So you let those swindlers got away with my diamonds?!' Mike was shouting again. This time, it was towards Jiro.
 
'We'll try our best to find the diamonds.' Jiro promised.
 
'No need! Let's go!' Mike stomped off furiously, with Matthew and Fred following behind. Hebe glanced over at Jiro before walking off.
 
'Jiro-sir…' Xiaogui patted on Jiro's shoulder.
 
Jiro smiled, 'You guys must be tired, go home for a sleep. We still have work to do tomorrow.'
 
'Yes Jiro-sir!'
 
---
 
'Happy Birthday!'
 
The Peacemakers were at the VIP room of Ice Pub. They were celebrating Sunnie's birthday.
 
'I thought you guys don't remember!' Sunnie cried.
 
'Make a wish.' Aaron smiled as he held the cake in front of Sunnie. Sunnie closed her eyes.
 
Danson nudged Xiujie's shoulder. Xiujie was puzzled, is he supposed to do something?
 
'Go give her a birthday kiss!' Danson whispered to Xiujie. He rolled his eyes and threatened to hit Danson back.
 
Sunnie opened her eyes and blew the candles.
 
Everyone clapped.
 
'Speedy, this is your birthday present. It's a token from the three of us.' Aaron handed a small gift box to Sunnie.
 
Sunnie opened it and saw a key lying inside. 'You guys…'
 
The three guys just smiled.
 
Sunnie was moved to tears. 'I want a group hug!'
 
'Awww!' Danson took the chance and pushed Xiujie closer to Sunnie. The four of them hugged together.
 
The three guys actually remembered her birthday… They actually bought a car for her… She's so blessed to be part of them, part of the Peacemakers. There's really nothing more she could ask for...