Drowned

Peacemakers
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunrise Forest.

Ding!

Aaron looked at his message while Danson carried Genie in his car.

Message

Game postponed.

'What's wrong?' Danson asked.

'Nothing, let's all go to the hospital.' Aaron stated.

Danson nodded.

---

Sunshine Beach. It was close to evening.

'What did you do to her?!' Mike yelled at Selina.

'I'm just playing with her.' Selina sounded indifferent.

'If anything happens to her, I'll kill you!' Mike threatened. Mike's henchmen, Fred and a few other guys were searching near the sea. They seem to be finding something.

Xiujie just reached and ran towards them. Wangzi, Guigui and Xiaogui was behind him and they chased after him.

'What happened?' Xiujie asked.

Selina smirked, 'I hid your girlfriend somewhere in the beach. Looking at the time now, she's going to die real soon.'

Xiujie knitted his eyebrows.

Mike grabbed Selina's neck, 'You this bi-'

'Calm down!'

Wangzi and Xiaogui helped to pull them apart.

Xiujie ran off.

Wangzi and Xiaogui then grabbed Mike's shoulders. Guigui held Selina.

'Why would I have such a sister?!'

Selina stared at Xiujie's back… He will never be that anxious if something happened to her. Why? Why no matter how hard she tried, he won't even look at her?

Xiujie ran towards the end of the beach. He looked around the area. It was the high tides now. Where could Selina hide Sunnie? At this moment, he spotted something floating on the surface of the water. Without hesitation, he ran towards the sea, reaching for the item. He grabbed it and looked at it. It was a red car keychain… 

'You're giving this to me?' 

The scene of the fashion show night appeared in Xiujie's mind. He gave the keychain to Sunnie as her birthday present when they were at the alley. It means that Sunnie is somewhere… Somewhere among the seas?! Xiujie immediately dived into deeper and further. Indeed, he spotted Sunnie being tied up to a log! He swam deep down into the sea, straight towards her. He untied the ropes. It will take awhile before they could get out of the water, Xiujie feared that Sunnie can't hold until then. He then kissed her on the lips, blowing air into …

Back at the shore, Xiujie performed CPR on Sunnie by pressing her chest repeatedly.

Xiaogui called the ambulance while Wangzi was reporting to Jiro what happened.

Mike, along with Selina and his two henchmen just reached.

Selina's face turned black when she realized Sunnie was saved.

Sunnie then coughed water out. Xiujie heaved a sign of relief.

Mike went towards them and carried Sunnie in his arms.

Xiujie wanted to stop him from leaving but Fred blocked him.

'Where are you bringing her to?! We called the ambulance!' Guigui exclaimed.

'I'll save my own sister.' Mike walked away. Wangzi, Guigui and Xiaogui followed behind to ensure Sunnie's safety. Xiujie just stared at Sunnie… At least she's fine now.

Selina stood in front of Xiujie, blocking his view of Sunnie. Xiujie then looked away.

'Why are you doing this to me?' Selina cried.

Xiujie didn't respond, he just walked away.

'Leng Xiu Jie! I did everything just for you!' Selina ran in front of Xiujie and blocked his way.

Xiujie thought to himself for a moment, 'You're right… I shouldn't have hurt your feelings.'

Selina felt a glimpse of hope, is Xiujie finally reciprocating her feelings?!

'Xiujie… You finally realized how much I loved you?' Selina asked.

Xiujie nodded, 'It's my fault… I always thought that you loved Jiro, so I kept my feelings within myself.'

'You meant…'

'I do love you, Selina.'

Selina broke out into tears. She was waiting for this day!

She hugged Xiujie tightly even though he was still drenched. She was so afraid that he will disappear once she let go. 

Little did she not know, Xiujie was still holding a red car keychain tightly in his hand…

---

Hospital. Genie's ward.

Genie slowly opened her eyes. Danson was fast asleep on his chair. She reached out to Danson's face and caressed his hair. She smiled to herself.

Danson was awakened and Genie retracted her hand.

"You're awake? I'll go get the doctor!"

"Wait!"

Danson paused and looked at her.

"Thank you." Genie reached out for a handshake.

Danson was taken aback. Has she forgiven him? 

He slowly reached for her hand.

Genie smiled at him, the guy who loves her more than anything in the world.

At this moment, it felt like they were back to the very first time they met…

'My name is Genie!' Genie reached out for a handshake. At that time, she was just a young and cheerful lawyer.

Danson, who was in torn shirt and broken jeans, stared at her hand.

He smiled at her, 'I'm Danson.'

The handshake marks the start of their friendship, and also start of their love. Things didn't turn out well but they still loved each other deeply no matter how much time has passed. Well… It's never too late to hit the 'restart' button.

---

Private Hospital. In Sunnie's ward.

Sunnie slowly opened her eyes and spotted Mike.

"Ge?"

"You're awake? That's great." Mike breathed out a smile.

"What happened?" Sunnie didn't really remember much. She only remembered Selina tying her to a rope, and drowning in the sea. Before she lost consciousness, she felt someone removing the ropes around her.

"Selina tried to kill you, I was the one who saved you." Mike lied.

"Oh… Thank you Ge." Sunnie smiled weakly.

"Have a good rest okay?" Mike was rarely this sweet to any other girls.

Sunnie nodded. Mike walked out of the ward. Sunnie then began recalling… There was a scene of her and Xiujie kissing under the sea. She blushed a little at the thought of it. She must be dreaming! How could her first kiss be gone just like that?! She smiled at her silliness. Then again, she wondered what her boyfriend is doing now… Does he misses her like the way she does?

---

Hebe didn't know where she is. She's tied up in a dark and cold hut. Around the hut were all trees. She guessed that she's most probably in the wilderness? Mike will send people to deliver food from time to time and a female doctor to check on her gunshot wound. There's even two men in black guarding outside. She just hoped that she could get out of this place soon.

---

Aaron opened the door to Hebe's room. He sat down on her bed and looked around. He don't know where she is now. He just wished that she's safe. It's all fated isn't it? He actually fell for the girl who has Serena's heart. Heaven's giving him a second chance to love someone again. And this time, he'll protect her with his life. He will save her at all costs.

---

Hebe didn't know what made Mike so confident that Aaron would save her. Aaron only treated her as a tenant, why would he bother to get her out? She just hoped that Aaron will be safe… That's all she wished.

---

Although they are separated physically, their hearts beat as one… 

"Blur Penguin…"

"Rude Panda…"