Prologue

Peacemakers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
There's a man sitting by the window at Peace Cafe.
 
He was drinking his daily dose of latte and reading the newspapers. He looked over at his watch. It read 10:00.
 
'Action.'
 
He whispered over his wireless earpiece. He stood up and walked towards the door.
 
---
 
On a van.
 
'Got it.' The guy was holding a laptop and began to type some codes into it. The guy pushed his glasses up and smiled at the laptop. At the back of his laptop, it was a logo that read 'DT'.
 
---
 
At the bank.
 
'Ahhhhhh!'
 
'Everybody don't move!'
 
A group of robbers were pointing at the civilians. 
 
'Keep the money in the bags!'
 
The robbers throw their empty bags to the counter and the receptionist started to put cash inside. Among the civilians, there was a man who was wearing a black suit rolled his eyes. He spoke into his earpiece, 'Must be their first time robbing a bank, their hands are trembling like there's no tomorrow.'
 
A girl's laughter was heard from his wireless earpiece. It must be one of their teammates. The robbers took the bags.
 
'Iceman.' DT's voice was heard from the earpiece and the man in the black suit became serious and he took out a pair of disposable gloves from his pocket. So his name is Iceman.
 
DT continued, 'The system will be down in 5 seconds.'
 
'Got it.' Iceman replied coldly as he looked around the bank. He wore the gloves and thought to himself, '2 idiotic robbers with the money bags in front.'
 
5.
 
'10 hostages around me.'
 
4.
 
'One main entrance over at the left, back door at the back of this counter.'
 
3.
 
'Snatch their guns and knock them out.'
 
2.
 
'Grab the money leave by the back door.'
 
1.
 
Suddenly, the whole place was filled with darkness. 
 
'Ahhhhhh!' 
 
'Shut up before I fire!' One of the robbers shouted.
 
'Ahhhhh!'
 
'I'm gonna-' The robber's words was cut off.
 
'Hey you o-' The other robber didn't finish his sentence too.
 
Suddenly, the lights were back. The two robbers were lying unconscious on the ground, armless. The civilians looked around.
 
'What happened?'
 
They slowly stood up one by one.
 
---
 
At the back door.
 
Iceman was carrying two bags of heavy stuff. A van zoomed and stopped right in front of him. He got onto it. The van sped off.
 
'What did you get today?' DT asked.
 
'Two AK47 and money.' Iceman stated coldly.
 
BANG!
 
The three of them turned back and looked. Another car was pursuing them.
 
'What the heck?! You want to race with your mother?!' The driver in front has spoken. She's the one and only female in their team, Speedy. She stepped on the pedal and the van moved at full speed.
 
'It must be their accomplices. They can't possibly go rob a bank with only two idiots.' DT pointed out.
 
'Speedy.'
 
A voice was heard over their earpieces.
 
'Yes 007?' Speedy asked.
 
'Lead them into the street where my cafe is.'
 
'Roger! Sit tight guys!'
 
Both Iceman and DT grabbed the handle.
 
Speedy stepped on the brake.
 
'Woaaaah!'
 
She made a harsh U-turn and turned into a lane.
 
'You want to kill us girl?!' DT exclaimed.
 
'Shut up!' Speedy retorted.
 
Iceman just remained quiet.
 
The car was still tagging behind them. The van passed by the cafe and the car was soon approaching it.
 
BANG!
 
Someone fired a shot at the tyre.
 
The car suddenly lost direction and swerved towards the right.
 
'What the hell?!' The driver cursed as he realized his tyre punctured.
 
The car sped towards the street and knocked into the lamp post.
 
'Yes!'
 
Speedy hi-five with both DT and Iceman. DT and Iceman then hi-five each other. They have escaped successfully.
 
'007 you're the best!' Speedy smiled.
 
At the other side of the earpiece.
 
It was a man standing at the rooftop. He was holding on to AK47. He unloaded all the bullets and dismantled his gun. He is 007, the sharp shooter and the leader of this team. 007 smiled.
 
'We're a team. We are the peacemakers.'
 
------
 
Author's Note: Hope to see some comments :) I'll update as soon as I can. But I'll be focusing more on my other Chinese story. Enjoy.