Fashion Show(1)

Peacemakers
I had some time so I've decided to update!!
Well I'll update quicker if there are more comments xp
Still on hiatus though~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Win Hotel. Ballroom.
 
It was 15 minutes before the start of the show.
 
Hebe wore a purple dress with a mask. In order for people to recognize each other, she also asked her colleagues to put on a lanyard which represent 'working personnel'. She looked around at the venue. Even though she's just an undercover, she wished that the show will go well. It's her first event after all.
 
Xiujie was at the bar counter, mixing different kinds of cocktails for the guests. He was dressed in his black tuxedo and wore the mask which was given out in this show. His earpiece was on all the time, awaiting for Aaron's instructions. What happened to the real bartender for this event? He 'suddenly' had the runs this morning and he called up his trustable friend to replace him. And this 'trustable friend' is none other than the boss of Ice Pub.
 
Danson was drinking his coffee leisurely on the Peacemakers' van. It was parked five streets away from the hotel. All he has to do tonight is the simplest job of all.
 
Jiro and his team were masked as well, to fit into the theme tonight. Wangzi and Guigui acted as a couple, occupying two seats in the audience area. Xiaogui was at the dressing room, along with all the models and jewelry. Jiro's pretty good to him right? He get to be with so many gorgeous ladies tonight. And Jiro himself, he's watching every movement from the security room at the second floor.
 
Hebe looked at her watch, the show's starting soon. She's getting more and more nervous now. She prayed that nothing goes wrong later on.
 
She turned back and bumped onto something.
 
'Ah!' She fell backwards but a hand grabbed her and pulled her towards him. Hebe was too shocked to process what just happened. There was a guy with his face masked standing right in front of her. Both of their eyes met and paused at the moment. His eyes were really captivating. Hebe felt her heart beating extremely faster than usual. Wait a minute… There's something familiar about this guy. Hebe looked at his face carefully.
 
Hebe moved a little backwards from the man.
 
'Rude Panda!'
 
'You're Blur Penguin?!' The man, or rather Aaron, was a little taken aback too. He looked at Hebe from head to toe. She looked… Different. He wouldn't know it's her if she didn't speak.
 
Hebe looked at Aaron's attire and the tray he's holding, 'Aren't you a cafe owner?! Why are you a waiter here?!'
 
That's right, Aaron's identity for the night is a waiter. But for Hebe to recognize him even with a mask on, she's quite alert for a normal office girl.
 
'The pay here is good. Can't I earn some extra money for myself?' Aaron could lie without batting an eye, the words he said sounded convincing.
 
'Whatever!' Hebe always lost to Aaron in bickering, she didn't bother to try anymore.
 
At this moment, Aaron's eyes flew to Hebe's lanyard. 'Your name is Hebe?'
 
'Yup! I'm Hebe Tian.' Hebe announced proudly.
 
Aaron rolled his eyes, 'What a weird name.'
 
'Rude Panda! You think your name is nice?! I bet it's some Tom, or Harry! Or Peter, James, John!' Hebe had enough of this guy! He's been picking on her ever since they met! Has she owe him in her previous life?!
 
Aaron laughed at her reaction, it's really entertaining to make fun of her. 'I'll tell you my name if we meet again.'
 
Aaron walked away, leaving an angry Hebe at her spot.
 
'Who cares!' Hebe yelled at him.
 
Without looking back, Aaron waved a 'bye' sign to her. Hebe pouted her lips, that rude panda is really annoying!
 
'Hebe?'
 
Hebe turned and saw Mike walking towards her.
 
'Mr. He.' Hebe greeted politely.
 
'Is everything okay?'
 
'Don't worry, Mr. He. Everything is going well.' Hebe assured.
 
'Good.'
 
Mike walked towards the audience area, with Matthew and Fred tagging behind.
 
Hebe walked up the stage and held the microphone. Here goes nothing!
 
'Good evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you for gracing this event. This year, the theme of our Soar High Company Jewelry Showcase is 'Hidden'. The items which are launched will be up for sales to any of our distinguished guests who are present tonight. I'm Hebe, the organizer for this event and I hope everyone will have an enjoyable night. Thank you.'
 
Hebe bowed and everyone clapped for her.
 
Aaron was standing at the buffet area. He looked at Hebe once again… While Hebe was giving out the speech, he seemed to see Serena's shadow in her. Why is he having such thoughts? That painful feeling came to him again… He always had this feeling whenever he thought about her. He misses her a lot, even if she's no longer here...
 
'007.' Aaron's thoughts were interrupted by Xiujie's voice. He looked across and saw Xiujie wearing his gloves. Aaron nodded at him.
 
And the show begins.
 
The lights went dimmer, and the stage was filled with colorful lights. A beautiful lady walked out of the backstage and showed her hand to the audience. She was wearing a diamond ring.
 
Hebe began to introduce the items, 'The Water Series, designed by our very own topnotch designer Ann Lee……'
 
'DT, are you ready?' Aaron spoke to his earpiece as he walked away from his spot. He seems to be going somewhere else.
 
On the van, Danson was enjoying his burger he bought at the fast-food outlet. 'Um yum yum! Yes 007?! Erhem! Argh! Erhem!'
 
Danson choked on his food and he was desperately searching for his drink.
 
Three lines went down Aaron's face, that Danson must be eating again. 'The show has started, Dark Series will be out in 30 minutes' time.'
 
'Got it!' Danson checked his watch, there's still time for him to get some snacks.
 
At the security room, Jiro was looking around at the cameras.
 
'Nothing is amiss.' One of the security guards reported.
 
'Don't let your guard down.' Jiro instructed.
 
Jiro talked to his earpiece, 'Wangzi, how's your side?'
 
'All normal.' Wangzi was watching the show along with Guigui, they were seated with all the wealthy people of Taiwan.
 
'Xiaogui?' Jiro asked.
 
'No problem, Jiro-sir!' It seems like Xiaogui is having a good time in the dressing room. Jiro knitted his eyebrows. He just had a bad feeling about tonight. He felt that something is gonna to happen. Jiro stared at the screen. The models coming in and going back wearing different jewelleries each time. It's not that he's a expert in this area. It's just that the colours of the accessories were all different so he could tell. Time passed by rather quickly, it's almost time for the highlight of the show.
 
Jiro narrowed his eyes as he stared hard at the screen. He looked at the backstage. The last model was getting ready to go out. Wait a minute… This model wasn't the one at the rehearsal! He remembered her because of the unique tattoo on her face. Now the person over there is a different one. Jiro ran towards the door.
 
The door is locked.
 
Damn it!
 
Over at the ballroom, Aaron placed his waiter tray on the table. He sneered. Jiro should have figure out something is amiss by now. Aaron destroyed the door lock earlier on when the show started. He's gonna let his 'best friend' stay in the security room for the night.
 
'007, I'm all ready now.' Danson's serious tone was heard over the earpiece.
 
'Me too.' Xiujie stood by at the side of the stage, which was the camera's blind spot. Jiro won't be able to see him.
 
'DT, how much time we have?' Aaron asked.
 
'2 minutes.'
 
Aaron looked at the stage. Hebe was announcing the last item of the day, 'Dark Series'.
 
'Now, I'll introduce the last item of the day, the Dark Series.'
 
The model walked out as Hebe was speaking.
 
'It is designed by Soar High Company's…'
 
Xiujie's eyes stayed on the model… The model was wearing a long white dress with 4-inch heels. She looked really different today. He looked away to keep himself from over-thinking.
 
'Wangzi! Guigui! There's something wrong with the model!' Wangzi and Guigui held their earpieces as they heard Jiro's voices. They looked at each other and back to stage. The model?
 
The model stood at the centre of the stage and posed. She smiled brightly. On her mind, it's just thoughts of getting more pocket money to buy a new car. That's right, the model tonight is our one and only female member of the Peacemakers.
 
Aaron looked at Mike He who is still happily sitting at his seat. 
 
He smirked, it's game over now. 
 
'Action.'