End

Peacemakers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Among the woods.
Mike pushed Guigui to the ground and ran away.
 
“Argh!” Guigui’s leg was twisted and she couldn’t get up.
 
“Guigui!” Wangzi arrived and held her in his arms, “Are you okay?“
 
Guigui nodded, “Quick chase Mike He, he’s getting away!”
 
“Leave him to me.” Jiro ran past the two and went after Mike.
 
Guigui tried to stand up but the pain in her leg was too excruciating.
 
“Let me carry you.” Wangzi offered.
 
“Huh?”
 
Wangzi carried Guigui on his back and started walking back. Guigui blushed unknowingly with her heart beating fast.
 
 
 
Another side of the woods.
 
Mike was running aimlessly and continuously turn back to check for cops.
 
BANG!
 
“Argh!” Mike kneeled down as his knee took a shot. He heard footsteps approaching him.
 
A gun was pointed at his head. Mike smirked, “Aaron Yan. You won’t dare to kill me.”
 
“Why won’t I?” Aaron stared at him with anger and hatred, “I can finally have my revenge.”
 
Aaron was knocked out from the back.
 
 
BANG!
 
Jiro heard a loud bang and he quickened his pace. By the time he reached the area, Mike He was already dead.
 
“Aaron?” Jiro saw Aaron collapsed beside Mike.
 
“I killed Mike He.”
 
Jiro turned and saw Selina, “You…?”
 
“When I reached, I saw Aaron pointing a gun at Mike. I knocked Aaron out and took his gun. I killed Mike with one shot.” Selina stated calmly, “Arrest me.”
 
Selina reached her hands out. Jiro walked towards Selina and handcuffed her. He looked at her, unable to read her mind anymore… Is she still the Selina he once loved?
 
“Why did you killed him?” Jiro asked.
 
Selina’s tears flowed down her cheeks, “Last night… Mike He was drunk and he tried to Sunnie. Xiujie came to save her. But after they left, he mistook me for her…”
 
“He- What?!” Jiro’s eyes widened.
 
“No one heard my screams. I am not as lucky as Sunnie, no matter what happens, Xiujie will appear to save her…”
 
“Selina.” Jiro attempted to reach his hand out but Selina moved away.
 
“I don’t need your sympathy. I know, I deserved it.”
 
Jiro pulled Selina into his embrace, “I’m not pitying you. You’re my wife. I love you.”
 
Selina didn’t know what to do, except to cry…
 
At least everything is over now.
 
 
Selina and Cyndi were charged for committing numerous crimes and conspiring with Mike He. Mike He’s death was a good news to everyone, as they do not have to live in fear anymore. Justice was finally served. The Peacemakers were disbanded. Peace Cafe, Ice Pub and everything else that were associated with them were gone. The Peacemakers have vanished in the world, without anyone knowing where they are. There were rumours about Xiujie woke up from his coma and brought Sunnie to tour the world. Danson and Genie went to Australia to settle down. As for Aaron, no one knows where he went, including his own brother Wangzi.
 
 
Years later…
 
“Don’t run!” Hebe was chasing after a thief on the streets.
 
Two police officers stopped the thief. Hebe heaved a sign of relief and turned around. She bumped into someone.
 
“Ahh!” Hebe slipped and the person grabbed her waist and pulled her into his arms. They stared at each other’s eyes before the man broke the silence.
 
“Watch where you’re walking, Blur Penguin.” 
 
Hebe looked into his eyes and smiled, “I’m sorry then, Rude Panda.”
 
The End.
 
A/N: Have to admit it was a bad ending... Well, I didn't look at this story since 2 years ago! I didn't want to leave it hanging so I decided to end it. Although the showdown wasn't something I looking for, but the ending about Aaron and Hebe was something I could envision. I like this kind of ending. Nevertheless, I thank everyone for liking this story and I apologize for the rushed and abrupt ending.