Dark Series

Peacemakers
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A week later. Ice Pub. At the bar counter.
 
Xiujie was shaking his cocktail shaker as usual. It was his second hobby.
 
'Long island, please.'
 
A familiar voice snapped Xiujie out of his thoughts. He looked at the lady who is sitting in front of him, it was Genie. 
 
'Coming up.'
 
After awhile, Xiujie placed a glass of wine on the table and Genie drank it.
 
'Drinks you made are really nice.' Genie smiled.
 
'I don't think you're here just for drinks.' Xiujie went straight to the point.
 
Genie smiled devilishly, 'As a very concerned cousin of yours, I'm here to ask a really personal question.'
 
Xiujie thought for awhile, 'Serena?'
 
'Bingo!' Genie smiled.
 
Xiujie just rolled his eyes.
 
'So what's your answer?' Genie anticipated.
 
'She belonged to Aaron.' Xiujie replied, but it didn't answered what Genie wanted to know. Xiujie is really a hard nut to crack!
 
'How about you and DT?' Xiujie questioned Genie back. Genie's face changed.
 
'Me and him… Hey wait! We're talking about you here!' Genie won't let Xiujie divert her attention!
 
'What's there to talk about?'
 
'You haven't answered my question!' Genie retorted.
 
'You didn't answered mine as well.' 
 
'But I asked you first!' Genie pouted.
 
'Such a chilli padi, I wonder what DT sees in you.' Xiujie walked away, leaving Genie at the counter.
 
'Leng Xiu Jie!' Genie yelled. She wondered what Sunnie sees in him too! She sighed… She and Danson… She don't know what to do about it as well.
 
---
 
The next morning. Soar High Company. Mike's office.
 
Knock! Knock!
 
Fred rushed into the room with a stack of papers.
 
'What's going on?' Mike knitted his eyebrows.
 
Fred reported, 'The whole office has been receiving faxes from an anonymous.'
 
Fred handed one piece of paper to Mike.
 
Paper:
I'll let you have an unforgettable show.
P.
 
Mike read the paper and smirked. It's those swindlers again. Fine, he shall play with them! Let's see who will have the final laugh.
 
'Call the police.'
 
'Yes Mr. He!'
 
---
 
Win Hotel. Ballroom.
 
Jiro, Wangzi, Guigui and Xiaogui stepped into the room.
 
Mike, Fred and Matthew walked towards them.
 
'Mr. He, we'll send our men to patrol around this whole ballroom on the actual day.' Jiro stated.
 
'Hope the police does their jobs well. You know, we are all taxpayers.' Mike grinned.
 
'Definitely.' Jiro assured.
 
Hebe walked towards them, 'Mr. He, the models are ready for a rehearsal now.'
 
Mike nodded, 'This is Hebe, she's the overall in charge of the show.'
 
Hebe smiled politely at the police officers.
 
Mike looked at his watch, 'Jiro-sir, if you have nothing on. I welcome you to stay for the rehearsal.'
 
'Thanks for your offer, but my men and I will be walking around to familiarize with this area.'
 
'Suit yourselves.'
 
Mike and Hebe walked away, leaving the group of police officers.
 
'Jiro-sir, does Mike He knows you?' Guigui asked.
 
'Let's do our work.' Jiro walked away, with the three of them following behind.
 
Mike and Hebe were sitting at the front row right before the stage. Models started walking out one by one, showing their jewelry on themselves.
 
'They are all masked?' Mike asked.
 
'Yup, since the theme of this fashion show is 'Hidden', I planned to let all the working personnels to be masked. This includes all of us.'
 
Mike nodded, 'It's a novel idea.'
 
'I'll go ahead with it then.' Hebe smiled at Mike.
 
---
 
Peace Cafe.
 
Rainie placed the desserts on the table.
 
'Boss, if there's nothing else I'll leave now.' Rainie smiled.
 
Aaron nodded and Rainie walked back to the counter, clearing the stuff.
 
Aaron started the meeting, 'There's a jewelry fashion show coming up, it's one of Mike He's tactics to launder blood diamonds.'
 
Aaron continued, 'I've sent a warning to Mike He.'
 
Danson smiled, 'It's time for me to show off my hacking skills again!'
 
'So we're getting money again?' Sunnie's always excited for a new mission.
 
Aaron nodded, 'I've thought of a foolproof plan.'
 
Danson seemed to get what Aaron meant, 'So before everything starts, I'll hijack the security system? Iceman will steal the jewelry? And Speedy will be waiting outside with you?'
 
Aaron shook his head, 'DT, you're wrong this time.'
 
'I'm wrong?' Danson was confused. He didn't know what Aaron's plan is.
 
'I did a thorough check, only the jewelry of the Dark Series are made of blood diamonds. The rest of the jewelry in the showcase are clean and legal.'
 
Xiujie thought about it for a moment, '007, you only want me to steal the Dark Series during the show?'
 
Aaron grinned and the Peacemakers looked at each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
'You're stealing the model.'
 
---
 
A/N: Gonna be on hiatus because my school is starting! Don't worry I'll be back!! Do wait for me! :D 
Next chapter would be on the fashion show already! So, can you guys guess how would the third encounter between rude panda and blur penguin be like?