Tenant

Peacemakers
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Few days later. Queens' Museum.
 
The entrance opened and revealed a couple.
 
Xiujie wore a pair of black shades and his usual black tuxedo. Sunnie was wearing a navy blue gown with a pair of four inch heels. Sunnie held Xiujie's arm and they walked into the exhibition hall together. And of course they are both wearing their earpieces.
 
'Aww! You two looked compatible!' Needless to say, it's Danson voice.
 
'Shut up.' Xiujie tried his best to stay indifferent, while Sunnie was already blushing like mad.
 
'Stop fooling around, remember our objective tonight.' Aaron reminded through the earpiece.
 
Sunnie pressed a button on her brooch. Xiujie touched his cufflinks. Apparently, there are pinhole cameras on their accessories. Aaron and Danson were looking at the screen via this camera.
 
Xiujie and Sunnie looked around the place. There were many paintings hanging around. They have to find the 'Tears' painting before the museum closes.
 
'Iceman.' Sunnie drew Xiujie's attention to the particular painting at the corner. They walked towards it.
 
'We found it.' Xiujie told Aaron and Danson.
 
Sunnie touched her brooch and it zoomed into the painting.
 
'Okay, today's objective is achieved. It's time for supper.' Aaron announced.
 
'What?' Xiujie and Sunnie thought that they were stealing the painting tonight. They looked at each other.
 
'I'll have supper with 007! Iceman you'll send Speedy home right?!' Danson grinned.
 
 
Xiujie was speechless. His best buddies set him up again… He then looked at Sunnie, 'I'll send you home.'
 
'But… I didn't drive my car out today.' Sunnie was a little nervous when she's alone with him.
 
'Hey Iceman! I drove your motorbike and parked it outside the museum!' Danson's voice appeared from the earpiece again.
 
'… How did you even get my bike keys?' Xiujie asked.
 
'I took it from your pub of course! You passed it to Xiaoyu!'
 
Three lines went down Xiujie's face… When they get back, he's gonna 'thank' Danson.
 
Xiujie looked at Sunnie, 'Let's go.'
 
Sunnie nodded.
 
He grabbed her hand and walked out. Sunnie just followed behind, with her whole face red.
 
---
 
Hebe's apartment.
 
There were firefighters and policemen standing at Hebe's doorstep.
 
Hebe came out of the lift and approached them.
 
'What happened?!' Hebe exclaimed.
 
'Miss, you didn't close the gas tap and your whole kitchen exploded.'
 
'What?!' Hebe's mouth dropped. How could it be?!
 
---
 
On the road.
 
Xiujie was riding his motorbike with Sunnie sitting behind him. There was a gap between them. Because of the dress she was wearing, her movements were restricted. She was hesitating where to put her hands. She let her hands rest on Xiujie's shoulders. Because of their gap, Xiujie didn't dare to drive too fast in fear that she might fall.
 
Suddenly, the bike jerked and Sunnie grabbed Xiujie's waist. Xiujie looked down and saw her hands wrapped around him. He smiled.
 
Sunnie had a shock of her life. She almost fly! She can't risk her life like this. No way man! Just then, she realize that she was hugging Xiujie… Should she remove her hands? But she didn't want to… She sighed. She's really in love with this Iceman isn't she? But he's really unpredictable… She don't know if he feels the same way as she does.
 
Gradually, the motorbike stopped.
 
'We're at your house.' Xiujie stated. Sunnie got off the motorbike and kept the helmet at the back of his bike.
 
'Thank you.' Sunnie smiled and walked towards the building.
 
'Wait.' Xiujie removed his helmet as well and got off his bike. He ran towards her.
 
'What's wrong?' Sunnie asked.
 
'I'm not good at words. I'm not as sweet like 007. I'm not as outspoken like DT. I'm a boring person. I don't know how to say sweet things. I don't know how to humor girls. Do you mind being with a person like me?' 
 
Sunnie was stunned by Xiujie's words. Is… Is he confessing?
 
Xiujie smiled and knocked Sunnie's head, 'Don't space out. I'm dead serious here.'
 
'I… I thought you liked Serena.' Sunnie looked down.
 
'I do like her.' Xiujie answered her question without hesitating. It just made Sunnie more sad.
 
Xiujie knew that the crazy woman misunderstood his meaning for sure.
 
'Give me your hand.' Xiujie asked and he grabbed Sunnie's hand.
 
'Serena's here.' Xiujie let Sunnie's finger point at the lower part of his heart.
 
He then opened up Sunnie's hand and let her touch his heart position, 'You're here.'
 
Sunnie blushed. Xiujie smiled.
 
He pulled her into his embrace.
 
Slowly, she wrapped her hands around Xiujie. They both smiled and enjoyed the hug.
 
They didn't notice that at a street away, Selina was watching them. She clenched her fists.
 
---
 
Police station.
 
'Yan-sir, the document you wanted.' A policeman in uniform passed a file to Wangzi.
 
'Thanks.'
 
'Noooooo!'
 
Wangzi's attention was drew to the girl at the other side of the office. It was Hebe with another policeman.
 
'What happened to her?' Wangzi asked.
 
'Her house got burnt down, she has nowhere to stay now.' The policeman answered.
 
Nowhere to stay? An idea suddenly popped inside Wangzi's head. He approached Hebe.
 
'Miss, do you need a place to stay?' Wangzi smiled.
 
Hebe looked at him, isn't he working for Jiro-sir? Then maybe, it was all part of Jiro-sir's plan!
 
'Yes! I need a place!' Hebe took a closer look at him, why does he resembles Aaron? Is she thinking too much?
 
Wangzi reached his hand out for a handshake. He finally got a new tenant!
 
---
 
Aaron's apartment.
 
Wangzi moved the luggage to the guest room.
 
'Hebe-jie, do you still need anything?' Wangzi asked.
 
'You've already helped me a lot! Thanks Wangzi.' Hebe smiled at him.
 
'Let me show you around!' Wangzi led Hebe out to the living room.
 
'Here's the living room, that's the kitchen, the room across yours is my room so you can find me if you need anything. The room next to yours is my brother's room.' Wangzi slowly pointed out all the areas. Hebe nodded.
 
'Your brother?' Hebe asked.
 
'Yup!' Wangzi looked at his watch, 'He should be coming home anytime now.'
 
The door opened.
 
'I'm home.'
 
Hebe seemed to recognize the owner of the voice… Aaron shut the door behind him.
 
Hebe turned and faced him. It's really him...
 
'Blur Penguin? What are you doing here?' Aaron was rather surprised to see Hebe. Or maybe, he was happy.
 
'Ge, you and Hebe-jie know each other?' Wangzi smiled.
 
'He's your brother?' Hebe asked Wangzi. Wangzi nodded.
 
Hebe felt her heart tensed up. Mike sent her to deal with Aaron. She won't do it… She already decided to shun him… But why is Heaven playing a prank on her? Why would she bump into him wherever she go?
 
'Wangzi, you know this penguin too?' Aaron asked.
 
'I rented our room to her!' Wangzi announced proudly.
 
'What?!' Aaron widened his eyes.
 
Hebe took a deep breath and recollect her thoughts. She has to face Aaron no matter what. She can't let Aaron know her feelings! She has to act normal.
 
'Rude Panda! You really became a panda! Look at your dark rings! Hahahaha! Haha!' Hebe tried to mock Aaron. She noticed his black eyes… She wondered what happened.
 
'Blur Penguin! You're my tenant now so you have to show some respect to your landlord!' Aaron won't lose when it comes to bickering with this penguin. He didn't sleep a wink last night because of her! Yes, he was thinking of her and Serena again…
 
'I'll pay respects to you at your grave!' Hebe shouted.
 
'I'll bring you down with me!' Aaron retorted.
 
They stared hard at each other.
 
'Hmph!' Both of them walked back to their own room.
 
BAM!
 
They slammed the door, leaving Wangzi alone at the living room.
 
'Wow…' It's an eye opener for Wangzi.
 
---
 
At both Aaron's and Hebe's room, they opened their computer and logged in.
 
Chat Window:
Seven: I met that woman again… She's really my mortal enemy! I tried to be nice to her and she doesn't reciprocate it!
April: Your life is interesting… :)
Seven: Are you alright?
 
No reply.
 
Seven: You're still troubled by the guy who you're not supposed to love?
April: … I met him again today… I tried my best to avoid him but he just appeared…
Seven: Maybe it's fate? You won't know unless you try… :)
April: It's impossible…
 
'April' left the conversation.
 
Aaron kept himself online, in case April needs him… He sighed. That penguin's face is stuck on his mind… His mood is getting affected by her… No one can affect him this much like how Serena does… Does he really has a thing for her?